JUAN PUNCH MAN IS GETTING MEXICAN DUB

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ONE PUNCH MAN WILL GET MEXICAN VOICE ACTING

anmtvla.com/2017/03/one-punch-man-serie-se-esta-doblando-en.html

WE ARE LIVING THE RENAISSANCE OF ANIME IN MEXICO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTlKlk1QDwI
youtu.be/r19EshYbZs0
youtu.be/I3Oc8mBIQfg
alfadiario.mx/articulo/2017-03-27/73262/del-mazo-kun-la-nueva-propaganda-del-pri
youtu.be/oYWORas5IzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares?

ok

Yes yes, well done Mexico. HOWEVER

Why would you even want a dub?

ok

Because Mexican voice acting is based as fuck

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mexican dub is actually superior to the Japanese one

youtube.com/watch?v=WTlKlk1QDwI

Just because we tolerate Super threads don't mean this is news for us, comprende?

I've seen a general trend of Mexicans liking anime. Literally all of the Mexican people I know are massive weeaboos.

Well I guess if that is your native language.
Since I don't understand a word the language just sounds really shitty to me, but that is not the fault of the voice actors.

Fuck off

I speak Spanish and I don't find it to be that good

Holy shit you're retarded.

It's Spanish. Kill yourself immediately and preferably use multiple methods simultaneously to make sure you get the job done.

If you could cut your wrists, eat a cyanide pill, hang yourself, and shoot yourself in the head all at once that would be ideal.

You're a fag

Yeah, it's Spanish but there are several dialects of Spanish.

Who gives a shit about spanish dubs. Im a spanish speaker too btw

the dubs for BoTW in particular are shitty so that's not an impressive feat.

Well yes I am

Where is it gonna air? Or is this for BD only?

These 12 eps series are not very we suited for TV format. The reason anime got so big in Mexico and latin america is because the gold series, DB, sailor moon, Saint Seiye, etc, where aired literally every weekday for months. People grew up with them.

Unless this goes to adult swim or similar I don't see it becoming very popular among new audiences.

I don't know what that guy is talking about. Spanish is my native language, and i've always thought that spanish dubbing is shit. Aside from equipment quality issues, the voice acting itself is horrendous. The video that is posted is a good example of the voice not sounding like the character looks like it would sound. Look up videos of dubbing with kids in the series. Kid voice acting is over forced and high pitched. It's cringe worthy.

It's gonna be air on Netflix

((You))

>dub
Who gives a shit?

>Kid voice acting is over forced and high pitched. It's cringe worthy
so just like japanese dubs?

>Mexican is a language

when a dub is better than the original
manly goku
youtu.be/r19EshYbZs0
vs

old hag goku
youtu.be/I3Oc8mBIQfg

Latin american dubbing has always been great, with good studios in Mexico, Venezuela, Miami, and other countries.

You don't have to like it if you can understand the source, but if you deny their quality you literally have shit taste.

Sean is better.

Nip Goku sounds so wrong. It is the same VA as kid Goku? His balls need to drop.

yes is the same old hag that voiced kid goku

>unironically liking dubs

>El wey de un madrazo

Awesome but along all the god-tier dubs will also see more of this shit:

alfadiario.mx/articulo/2017-03-27/73262/del-mazo-kun-la-nueva-propaganda-del-pri

Very nice, Spanish dubs are usually really good, it's a shame that there's so few of them.

Usually I watch the original in Jap but if I ever rewatch it I do it in another language.

Mexico hasn't had any good dubs since the early 2000s and that hasn't changed.

Wrong board and site Pancho, go to hispachan if you are going to talk about the anime been dubbed in spanish.

hispachan is normalfag tier, image macross everywhere and Sup Forums board is full of moralfags, so fuck up Smith, we are getting OPM dub

>Not watching in Japanese with subs
Why?

Mexico is a dirty shit country and there is a reason that it is not relevant in the world besides being exceptionally criminal and obese.

That is not because of racism but because of Mexicans.
So why would I care about that shit

to this thread

Its my native lenguaje but this sub sounds like shit.

Mexican dubs were based as fuck before the 2000s, Saint seya, slayers, dbz, dragon quest, captain Tsubasa, mother fucking Simpsons, all top tier. Then the studios started hiring cheaper voice actors instead of industry veterans, and to save money for the celebrity dubs for animated films, and it all went to crap.

>please respond image

Serious question. Why is anime so popular in mexico? I never really thought about it but there are shitloads of spanish weebs it kind of surprised it.

Still, Mexico still dubs over 80% of TV shows/movies for all Latin America

Zelda BoTW dub is pretty based desu-

If this was 2005 I would have jumped to the roof but dubs are dead buddy, let's see how it goes i guess.

fucking finally

>slayers
That one is not mexican. You can tell because it's not same voices you hear in every other dub.

Do you remember what animated TV shows where on in prime time or Saturday morning when you where growing up? Literally everyone in Mexico between the age of 25 and 35 grew up with Saint Seyia, Sakura Card captors, Sailor Moon, Captain Tsubasa, Dbz, Slayers, Candi Candy, Slam Dunk, Rayearth, Escaflowne, Pokémon, etc.

Watching Anime during elementary, middle school, and even high-school was the most normal fag things you could do in the 90s

Reminder that Koe no Katachi is coming to Mexican theaters this May

chavo un puñazo

>inb4 dragon ball super shills start memeing

Get the fuck off of this site you dirty fucking spics

I like these dubs

Will this mean Portugal scavenging Mexico's dubs in order to overlay their dub?

I mean, it was a thing back then

I'm not interested in seeing the dubbed anime per se (if there will ever be a portuguese one), just the possibility of which VAs could end up getting their hands on Saitama because we have very little VAs and it gets to a point where you can recognize each by their voice alone.

yeah no

who will voice saitama?

What country dubbed that one then?

Venezuela, and like everything they do, they didn't finished the last two seasons It was actually that the last two hadn't aired and when they did 11 years later nobody bought the rights for latinamerica

>non-whites on my Sup Forums

Some of us are white though.

isn't the voice of joker from venezuela too?.
was chosen by Hamill himself iirc.

latino here, and the voice of that girl is pretty lame.

the japanese version is dubed user

I'm pretty sure that it was already dubbed into spanish

no, that's El chapulin

Beaner here. It's not good, it's ok at best but not good.

This type of dub is usually referred to as Latino, since Spanish dub and Latino dub sound very different.

To a spaniard the latino/mexican dub sounds rather silly. Works for comedy I guess. But for anything serious they tend to force the accent way too much.
On the other hand, anime dubs in Spain are usually shit, with characters that are given retard voices and the like.

UN GOLPEEEEEEE!

I actually like this. Lately mexican dubs have been mediocre, specially because they're falling in the same error that american dubs fall: the shitter can't seem to express any fucking emotion, they sound serious all the fucking time. They don't project their voices and sound monotonous as fuck all the time.
I heard that some old mexican VAs are coming back for the DBS dub, so I guess they're going to realize the good quality they were and bring them back for other dubs, or so I hope.

>not relevant
they have the biggest economy of the spanish speaking world, and a cultural stranglehold on all latinamerica. It is a shitty country, yes, but it is anything but irrelevant.

>dub

this is considered good news in beaner land

>when the nostalgia hits

I mean its good but it aint amazing, serious question, why are some Mexicans so fucking fulled of themselves and they think everything that comes out of Mexiland is godtier? I know their culture is based alot around pride but still

>why are some Mexicans so fucking fulled of themselves and they think everything that comes out of Mexiland is godtier
That happens in every fucking contry.

Yeah but normally its in low/moderate amounts, when it comes to latino countries, Mexico and Argentina have way too much of those kind of people.

It's just happen to have the most loud lads, latinos are rather chill, they just throw shit to their neighbors.
There isn't a single country of Europe that's not full of themselves, and why tal about the US with MURRICA and shit.

I guess youre right, ive met a few chill Mexibros but maybe im just biased thanks to what ive seen.

Piccolo's voice is way better than any other in general youtu.be/oYWORas5IzA

MORRO DUBS LMAO

I'm a Taco, and that dub is shit.

Has there ever been a Slice of life anime dubbed in Mexico?

If so, how shitty was it?

Why does Spanish sound so fucking bad

CABALLEROS DEL ZODIACO

The days of good Spanish dubs are over lads, they always use that 1 same guy to voice everyone just like in their movie dubs.