The End of Evangelion - Lilith's Rise/Third Impact

Is it known who storyboarded and animated this scene?

stop fucking coming to pol reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
also rei is best girl asuka fags

Holy shit, get the fuck out of here.

>choosing girl
You missed the whole point

Rei and asuka are for different people no reason to argue about it

>Another thread with people talking about EoE

I just watched it today and am still trying to get the third impact scene out of my head. Please help

It will pass in a month or two.
You will remember it when going to bed
When fumbling around on the streets
The hallways.
Every time someone mentions the new testament
When you hear classical music used in the series. (I heard Hallelujah once trough an open window and it made me almost fucking jump)

And after thinking about constantly for a few weeks,you will remember it again from time to time.

It was me

Ayy same
I figure itll be like every other anime where you get a little depressed once its over but itll go away.
As this guy said if you hear something similar to the intro you'll briefly remember it like any other intro can do. Hope classical music isnt constantly going to make me sad now though not that I was a fan of classical music to begin with

Nah it doesn't fucking go away.
It still keeps me up at nights sometimes.
It's been half a year and it didn't go away.

Mebe you just need to find more things to do or occupy your mind with, find a comfy anime maybe. Day 2 and I went to bed just fine. Almost back to 100%
Only thing that still gets me down is ywn have a perfect highschool sweetheart gf. But thats happened before in other anime and i got over it after a week or so

I am perfectly occupied, thank you very much.
(Haven't watched anime since)

So watch something new and you'll start thinking about that instead. Thats how it goes with anime

I read 15 books since then.
But it still comes back to me quite often.
Tried curing it with philosophy, and writing.
It just simply doesn't work

Watch something that's even more graphic
Like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

If you want crushing despair, try Texhnolyze.

It's not like I have a problem with Evangelion.
It's pretty captivating.
I could have many worse things in my mind compared to this.

I was going more with watching something lighthearted like hunter x hunter or even naruto

I have seen narutofags in person and I'm not touching that shit with a seven feet long pole.

This, nothing comes close to Texhnolyze when it comes to raw brutality and helplessness.

Haruhi I guess is much more lighthearted than either Tex or Eva but still crushes your heart with Disappearance. Also watch all of endless eight in one sitting

I used to be like that. You'll think im lying, but i genuinely started naruto to make fun of my best friend who had been telling me all about for 3 months and i just got sick of hearing it. Watched it all last summer
Pretty comfy show desu

Why do you think I want despair?
I watched Eva because I heard good things about it.
Not to destroy my sense of optimism.

Texhnolyze is the cathartic kind of despair.
It's like Nietzsche's work, only plebs think the message is about nihilism.
Tex has some bad points, like the first episode and some dragged-out plot points at times, but if only for the "surface" episodes you should watch it.

Not sure about animated but Anno storyboarded the entire second half. EoE works as two episodes: 25' by Tsurumaki and 26' by Anno

>It all returns to nothing
>it all comes
>tumbling down
>tumbling down
>tumbling down
>it all returns to nothing
>I just keep
>letting me down
>letting me down
>letting me down

Stop making my eyes tearing up!

First time I watched it I was too confused to be strongly affected by it.

>>Shinji screams crazily

I like the show but I think Ano is a bit loony

Like Sup Forums veteran of 5 years loony

From what ive read he seems like a weird guy
This desu. His message isnt super deep its just subtle i guess. I was far more concerned with how the characters relationships ended up now that everyone can come back to life