Alright Sup Forums, you are now in charge of taking out kim Jong Un (and North korea if possible)

Alright Sup Forums, you are now in charge of taking out kim Jong Un (and North korea if possible).

The catch? You have to do so without any major loss of innocent civilian life outside of North Korea.

How do you do so?

By letting him stay

1. give dennis rodman typhus
2. send dennis rodman back

I’d nuke Israel. Might not solve the Kim problem, but at least we nuked israel.

Feed him a polonium roast beef sandwich

I seduce him and put AIDS in his butt

Nuke Israel, arm North Korea to fight the central banking system

Electromagnetic attack all over NK emitted from satelites that could disable balsamic dicks.

This, in fact I offer him honorary Aryan citizenship and a lifetime supply of Basketballs and black people to play with.

Invade and occupy NK. Teach the dumb bastard how to govern a country or replace him.

One of those bunker busters should do it. Or two.

And then don't attack the country. Feed them.

Killing Lil Kim might fix it.

Give North Koreans a chance.. they probably don't want to fight us.

They can pick another leader on their own. They'll pick someone we won't want to blow up.. someone nice..

>Pretarget all mortar, scud, and communication sites.
>Pretarget all known leaders.
>Manufacture a fake crisis in Seoul that causes evacuation to the South.
>Anti-missile and anti-mortar defense systems already in place.
>3...2...1...Fire
>Launch Alpha strike
>Blow all the bridges and anti-tank fortifications already in place

Easy, give me a hard one.

No, not actually.. but definitely using their tactics..

Their leader is batshit crazy, and they know it.

They don't want a war with US..

Bomb Lil Kim where he sleeps, and tell whoever in government that's left that was all, he's dead, we're good.. unless we're not good, we can be at war..? Right.. you're welcome.. and have some food, a feast for your freedom.

If we kill Lil Kim, and feed them.. and DON'T attack the military, just deflect the initial response.. while telling them we aren't going to attack them, Russia might let it go.. and not jump in.

There can't be a reason for Russia to come at US in defending North Koreans. It would be awkward for them to agree that removing Kim was good.. but if we don't attack.. then that may change things. What's to defend? We aren't attacking..

Mission accomplished.

Or China

Or whomever..

>(((Mainstream media))) says Kim is crazy
>Sup Forums believes the (((mainstream media))) narrative

I thought you're redpilled.

feed him sandviches with horse hair, he will die

north korea is best korea

>Alright Sup Forums, you are now in charge of taking out kim Jong Un
Why take him out when I can cook for him?

fuck off pentagon, do your own strategic planning.

make sure that NOBODY trade with them. build a wall around it and cut all cables passing the border.
the country will collapse in 2 weeks.

A lot of North Korean defectors state that they live in fear because of their oppresive regime and also in the event of war that they'd be caught between the Nork army and SK US forces. A lot of them have a really shitty outlook. I'm sure they'd be better off if the Kim family was completely snuffed out.

>without any major loss of innocent civilian life outside of North Korea
Nuke the whole peninsula