Im all for bullying, but isnt brits bullying a polish girl kinda degenerate?

This polish girl hung herself due to being bullied in england brit iq is like 6 points below avg polish iq. So isnt brits bullying a polish girl kinda like black ppl bullying white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=-OgsGzrWdjI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11243504/Krakow-defaced-by-the-debauchery-and-drunkeness-of-British-stag-parties.html
theguardian.com/world/2008/aug/17/poland.poland
krakowpost.com/18/2007/07
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bullied to death for being too attractive compared to average british "woman"
sad

Sad story but consider the ones doing the bullying. They have to go through life knowing their actions contributed to the death of a beautiful woman. That can't be easy to live with

the eternal leaf

Brits are the master race

Poles are Asians, just look at her body and those tiny arms. Her boyfriend also has those skinny arms

it is

the death of our asian sista will be repaid, the eternal *nglo will be punished

>brits worried about polish girls
>meanwhile the major of london is a muslim

Polish girls are welcome in britain. Theyre all 3x more attractive on average than our shit "women"

Im all for keeping free movement after brexit. I dont really regret voting brexit cause if you ever gave me the chance id always be compelled by my right wing monkey trabalist mentality to vote against everything foreign

But if i was PM, i wouldnt give a shit. Id just do whatever i wanted anyway and ignore whatever some wanker in brussels says.

The problem with britain isnt the EU, its britain itself. We keep electing soft cunts

Gone off on a tangent but basically lets keep hot european women coming into britain and stop the worthless pakis amd niggers.

I hear Norway is overrun with Poles as well

Not only was she probably bullied for her feminity, by envious british "women".

But it is also showing how British nationalism is shifting towards brain-dead ultranationalism, going against Slavic Polish people, instead of the real problem.

SAD.

Poles are vermin. There are over 2 million in the UK alone.

Mate lets stop attacking fit polish girls for one second and focus on the swarms of stinking pakis and indians you brainwashed cunt

this happened in cornwall, in white areas they consider poles dirty immigrants, in cities they are just seen as white people.
had it been an arab in cornwall theyd have probably been treated the same.

At least you can cross the street without getting raped and beheaded

You can't do that in Belgium?

It's her fault for going to that shithole.

I bet her cabbage farts enraged the britistanis

>Poles are Asians

I wish.

Was talking about the Islamic Caliphate of Swedistan

Slavs are the niggers of Europe, so no.

you guys realise britpoles are the biggest wiggers ever, the good poles stay at home even poles admit this

That's true.

Looking at the current state of bongland they don't have the right to bully anyone.

They’re not fit. They’re animals.

Why does pointing out that Poles need to be gassed mean that I like Pakis?

>implying english people arent the biggest wiggers of europe

Come on user, this country is an absolute tip.

Both of you retards should die
Right now.

Not in my experience they arent.
If any white people ought to be gassed its smelly cunts who loiter around bus stations asking people if they have any filters. Regardless of what part of eurabia they came from

get fucked slavsubhuman

yeah we can, you are subhuman

>if you hang yourself, the bullies lose

This fucking bitch left her country. The only thing she deserved was a fucking rope.

true

She probably got bullied for her small tits and being Polish. Woman have it worst in the size department as they are just out there for all to see.

Polish people are losers.
Fuck everyone from the old world.

hmmmm i wonder which demographic pulls down this statistic for 6 points.

>>if you hang yourself, the bullies lose
lol

>implying actual brits bullied her and she wasn't bullied for being the only white person.

This desu.
State of this country

Reported for wrongthinking, have fun in jail chav

>I'm all for bullying, but...
What are you some faggot with feelings?

Screencap this =>
> 10 years from now, bongs will be the one's migrating to other countries like Romania, like Slovakia to look for work.

Not many people know that there is already higher risk of poverty in uk than it is even in Lithuania for quite a few years now

Don't you have Muslim infestation or something?

>no link
I bet you she was bullied by pakis. Pakis are fucking filth and poles tend to live in the same areas overrun by the curry vermin.

it was white people bullying her, it happened in a pretty much 99.999% white small town.
small town people hate all outsiders, a lot of the cornish there will hate the english, polish people are like martians to some of them.

like i said earlier theyd have treated an arab or nog the same way.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/

cornwall is 99.99% white

How do you know that she was bullied by English people?

Musloids, especially Pakis, are even more inbred and disgusting as Brits, so they pose no threat.

Pakis dont do that, that's whiye people things

This. Unlike Farage I want more European immigration, particularly of the female variety from Eastern Europe.

What'd be nice is to not only stop immigration from the poor Commonwealth countries but deport people who do not chime with UK values, regardless of where they were born.

I think it happened in Cornwall, this area of England where the locals think they're Celts and hate England. They're cunts that treat English like shit, even though they're 100% subsidised by us as they have 60% unemployment.
No suprise she was bullied, but it isn't a reflection on the English. Cornish people are vile.

Pakis run around this shiny floored shithole as if they own the place. They will act up more when there is a higher proportion of them, and if you're white and there's a big group of them you'll be treated as a foreigner.

Bullying is still a white thing faggot

Brits are cowards. They don't have the balls to stand against islamisation of their homeland and prevent more violence from muslims, so they focus on Poles, who stand outside political corectness protection barrier for being white.

How is it a white thing when it's always niggers doing it then? Show your real flag as well, better not be the Union Jack.

I went to Cornwall. Once. Never again.

fokin' slavs, m8

The fact that she's polish and that the average iq of poles is 7 points higher doesn't say anything about her intelligence. There is a large variance within each race and alot of crossover especially with such small differences. You don't know if she was more intelligent than her bullies. The difference between white and black iq is far wider.

Swedes are more Asian(due to lap/sami admx) than Poles.

Average iq in Britain is 100, average in Poland is 99, both higher than the 98 of the U.S. She couldn't handle the bants mutt

Poland is the most leftwing country in Europe

Pakis are the biggest bullies in any school where their numbers are high.

They feel more powerful in a group. That's why when there's one of them, he has to mix and act like everyone else, but when there's a group of them, they start to think everyone else are the aliens.

Define leftwing

Also it is obvious that EU needs reforming and mollificating, not complete abolition.

Why are you moaning? Millions of Brits get along well with Polish. Just because some little shits in a school bullied a chick, because she was better looking, doesn't mean there is some national hatred. Its just jealous 14 year old chicks being bitches.

This, also they're wiggers equivalent to the US wigger of the late 90s early 2000s

They're almost the most right wing, but the EU is a big advantage to them (and the other right wing V4 countries) so naturally they're going to like it. Liking EU = doesn't have to be left wing.

>when not even parasitic shitskins want to come to your country because it is that bad
KURWA

fuck the uk

polish waifu is best waifu

*fuck the cornish

Sup Forumsand likes the eu because they know the eu is too pussy to actually make them take in the rapefugees

Good for polish girl. She shouldnt left her country like traitor. You should kill at least 10 british citizens living in Poland for what they did. I always show no respect to aliens in my country and soon they will be purged. Poles are welcomed here especially silesians.

It's a source of gibs for them.

POO

Amen bracho

you do know that this guy is russian, not Polish?

Poles cant screw in a light bulb. How is their iq higher than brits?

Didn't read thread, too flustered.

I remember reading a few years ago that Polish girls in British schools are resented by the other girls because the guys find them more attractive.

They won't get thrown in prison for bullying a white person

British are such cowards they rather bullycide a polish girl than kill the kebabs that rape their women.

I'm Welsh, I and honestly I don't mind the Polish that live in the town I work. They mostly keep to themselves and generally they are all working the jobs the lazy cunts in my town won't do.

I literally have more respect for a Polish cleaner or Receptionist than the lazy dole scum.

dafuq Spain still 3rd from bottom. its been on net hand outs from the eu for 40 years. Fucking half turk-arab shitskins.
Also poland : niggers of europe. Greeks : the kikes are at monetary war with greece

congrats to the germans, they are the best caucasians in my experience. And this is after the kikes mass genocided them repeatedly.

>leaves liquor bottles at the end of the street
>spits on the pavement
>leaves liquor bottles outside the job centre
>wanders into the welfare office in a drunken stupor
>leaves liquor bottles outside the welfare office
>lights a campfire in the park
>leaves liquor bottles around it
>lights a campfire in the forest and buries his drugs
>leaves tyskie cans everywhere so the police know what they're dealing with
>leaves liquor bottles outside the police station
o kurwaa!

It's the fault of the Cornish, not the English by the way. There are no Pakis to bully in Cornwall because they are all white.

>He doesn't look like a poolander guys
Hahaha you basterd bitch will deny everything

>British people still attack white people in spite of the shitskin invasion

Holy fuck the brits must be the worst at choosing their enemies. Always attacking white people and making Europe worse.

>kurrrwaaaa

- vomits all around the city
- pees and poo all around the city
- scream 24/7
- destroy public property
- lights a campfire in the park
- leaves beer cans everywhere
- spits on the pavement
- swim in fountains
youtube.com/watch?v=-OgsGzrWdjI
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/11243504/Krakow-defaced-by-the-debauchery-and-drunkeness-of-British-stag-parties.html
theguardian.com/world/2008/aug/17/poland.poland
krakowpost.com/18/2007/07

they probably bullied her for having more white features than them which they've been indoctrinated to hate

This picture is photo shopped right? Or dis she change face again?

Why are poles so much more attractive than brits, we may never know...

Thing is, I don't want polish scum OR pakis in my country. Unfortunately pakis are protected by the police, so bullying polish scum is the next best thing that can be done.

She has her make-up on i guess.

I wonder why she was singled out?

> brit iq is like 6 points below avg polish iq

hmm

>brit iq is like 6 points below avg polish iq

He’s right you know

>Brits.
>Bully pure white polish instead of muzzie pakis

Good job, retards.

>Germoney has less IQ than the U.K.
Nice cherry-picking, fellow Ahmed.