Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=EKxio8HZiNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women shouldn't vote

BOMB BOMB BOMB

BOMB BOMB IRAN

bomb every brown but while you're at it bomb billy

is everyone still passed out drunk? slow news day. come on habbening!

Soyboys shouldn't vote.

Fuck. Guy shot 6 times lived. First was 2AM.

That's what he said.

AND ANOTHER

It's like they don't even TRY to not be evil, or even conceal it. How anybody like Bill Kristol has legitimate followers is far beyond me.

Why does this nation exist?

Fucking christ.

Sometimes when I see that open-mouthed smile, I wonder if they actually want to scream but are forcing a sort of manic happiness instead.

adding people actually happy is a mistake IMO
The forced soy smile part is integral to the meme

Tired from the scanner last night.

Thanks fren. I'll be able to bake as soon as I get home.

> I wonder if they actually want to scream but are forcing a sort of manic happiness instead.

That's exactly what they're doing

The Trump curse will cripple them by itself, oh wait it already has.

Pyraposting has no place here.
/ptg/ is Nia Country and don't you forget it.

Anyone with an IQ below 80 should never be allowed to vote. Meaning all antifa members and mils in general

>lefties and neokikes unironically and brazenly pushing for "regime change"
how the fuck do they get away with this
exactly ZERO percent of the voting public wants this

Chicago?

Happy Birthday user

>official religion is satanism

neat

>this fucking Sup Forums thread
boards.Sup Forums.org/v/thread/401852171#top

I'm for "regime change" in Iran. But without our involvement

Damn, I missed a /cpd/? Anything interesting go down?

Why not both?

Sometimes the Japanese versions have cool features only for the PAL region code and Europe especially has stupid fucking censorship laws, and sometimes America has stuff the video game kikes that rate the games M for Mature or T for Teen or E for Everyone, whatever that thing is called, have actually called for censorship of a little thing here and there in the past. Not anymore really, but back in the 90s and early 2000s there was one or two times that they got a lot of shit for doing that and caused a big Japanese console buy up. Never really amounted to anything but it's like guns - as soon as someone calls for regulations, people stock up.

Now it's just for the novelty a lot of the time. Weebs and nerds and the like.

>Switch outsold the PS4 again during another holiday
kek, I don't even use consoles anymore but I remember all those people saying it would fail outright and yet its kicking the new dudbro console's ass, sad.

12:3? AM: First hammer fight
12:?? AM: First person shot in ass

This. I'm ok with minimal involvement. Disagreed with Lybia tho that was stupid

>implying France didn't flip the bird to God before this
No God no empire, faggots.

It's great.

can't it just be ok for me to hate iran's government and want to see it go to shit even if neocons want to too? i don't wanna have to hate coke zero just because they like it

Chimpcago niggers true to form.
That's fuckin hilarious, any templates floating around?

I know that but the Haitians have to go. Then we deal with the French.

>kicking the dudebro console's ass
The ps4 has sold like 50 million consoles, theres no one left that hasnt bought one, the switch released this year.
It will come nowhere near the ps4 lifetimes sales.

Although it would be really funny if it sold more than the xbone kek

I'd be okay with it if it were the Iranians just overthrowing their shitty government, like any people should do. But so often, that's not the case.

I am heading back from Omaha visiting family and my sister read some local news feed there. There was a shooting, one victim shot in the head, but also a house explosion that killed like 2 people and injured like 4 more and they were trapped in the basement. One dude had his arm basically blown off. Story said it was a "potential methamphetamine house". So some druggies were cooking meth and the meth lab exploded. Hence them being in the basement.

This. I want what I want. If neocons want it too I'm not going to just go against it purely to be contrarian.

Wait it did? Squid lolis and swords with tits get you far, it seems.

Doesn't matter, everyone thought it would have abysmal sales and yet its beating the popular system's streak and has for the last 10 months.

It did, even beat it on Black Friday when they didn't even do a sale. All of Nintendo's products were considered too new so nothing was on sale yet it still won, its hilarious.

You're welcome, but don't rush

You're free to hold whatever opinion you wish, so long as you can defend it.

Goodness.

Tiffboys BTFO

Trump is a faggot. That's why.

fuck. that sounds like omaha. meth is terrible. destroys small communities.

because there's right and wrong ways to go about fixing iran. I'm not sure what the right way forward is, but I can tell you what, saddam-style regime change (which is what bill "skesis dark" crystol wants) will only turn iran into another iraq mess

>Happy Birthday user
Thanks man, have a Happy New Years Day.

Wut game

Haremfags OUT.

In all fairness the Switch isn’t of the same Console Generation as the XBone and the PS4.

Why do you want the regime change?
Do you not see a masive risk of it becoming syria/iraq 2.0 and and iran going to absolute shit and half its poputlation heading for europe

Not really. We have other regional allies that wpuld be required to take in refugees before they got that far.

It kinda is, man I love seeing Sonygaf's damage control before their echo chamber collapse.

If it doesnt involve a shitton of US troops then so what? I'm ok with muzzies offing eachother, its in their blood look at history.

>I'm ok with muzzies offing eachother, its in their blood look at history.
This

If they want something it benefits them and their cause. Do you want it too? sure but I'd rather not get what I want and ensure (((they))) don't gain anything.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Anyone know if Trump will be back at the White House tomorrow?
I have a tour of it in the morning.

Should I play this?
Looks like I see a lot of dfc

The character designer is a hentai artist.

Reminder that Amazing Atheist and other "bazed SJW wrecker skeptics" say that the mass rape and slaughter of whites in Haiti was justified

Well if you like JRPGs, apparently its a great game.

Fuuuck yes.
If it has lolis I'll play it

I can't stop getting physically nauseated at "soy face"
You know, when you see a dumpy looking skinnyfat 30-something beta male with a patchy beard and wide birthing hips with his mouth agape in childlike wonder as he holds up his latest toy or comic book or nerd box
These non-breeders can't die out fast enough

Im the opposite way.

I want thicc hentai and zero lolis

>What makes programs like Social Security sticky is that they provide valuable benefits to ordinary people. Tax “reform” doesn’t qualify. The next unified Democratic government will not pay a political price for modifying the GOP’s deeply unpopular cuts. Democrats will probably not fully repeal the bill — many of the middle-class breaks may be extended, for example — but they can and will substantially increase taxes on the wealthy the next time they have the opportunity.

>Perhaps most concerning, from a long-term perspective, is the Trumpification of the judiciary. When the Senate confirmed the 49-year-old arch-conservative Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court, it instantly granted Trump a durable political “win.”

>Even if Gorsuch is Trump’s only Supreme Court nomination, Trump is getting federal judges confirmed at a record rate. He’s packing the lower courts with young, reactionary and, in some cases, comically unqualified judges who will affect American jurisprudence for the worse.

>Legislation isn’t forever. Damage to the nation’s reputation isn’t forever, either. A resounding defeat at the ballot box will suffice to undo much of Trump’s handiwork. Reserve your most acute outrage for everything else.

Ummm no Drumpfkins. Democrats can undo these great evils through the power and benevolence of communism.

I found it funny when I found out in Japan they are called "herbivore men"

I know that fat fug said an ethnostate would suck because muh food but I am not surprised.

Why should republicans even care 1 second about Iran when the demographics changes in USA is killing GOP:s chances of ever winning elections again?

Trump is back this afternoon. Chances you still won't see him are pretty high.

This is the main girl.

Sorry u have shit taste user

Because it was never about winning for GOP - they're on the same side.

>Remember, much of what Trump does can be undone
>Oh but let me list off a bunch of things we never undone
Okay

thumbnail made me think her arms were curled up on her chest, sweet Jesus

Barf

In a related matter: is NepNep any good? I see them posted a lot but from the very little knowledge I have about three actually games they seem weird. So they're like personification of consoles but with super powers and shit? I don't even know the plot or who could be the bad guy. I assume it's a turn based JRPG battle system or something?
Whatever the case I would totally a Nep.

Found this in there.

>Deeply unpopular

local news are going full OY VAY over the kid that shot up his family in jersey last night....ASSAULT RIFLE!!!!!!!

Lordy, that's wifey/mommy material right there. Those hips!

>Tax “reform” doesn’t qualify.

it's like those
>What is 2+2 equal?
>And don't say 4
Threads

Should I get involved with that game series? Seems cute.

Wtf I love cenoblade now

Do you think the artist has made hentai parodies of these before or after the game came out?

I heard they are trash tier, low budgeted affair with the appeal being the girls and nothing to do with the gameplay. They have been on steam for a while now but I'm avoid that kusoge factory like the plague.

>/ptg/ is Nia Country and don't you forget it.
Based.

What part of "NO PYRAPOSTING" do you not understand?

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT

I don't know what this is, but why is she keep saying nep over and over again?
youtube.com/watch?v=EKxio8HZiNA

but why do you want the change?
iran's goverment is fine with me becuase they keep the iranians in iran , I

BTFO, how will they ever recover, etc. etc.

if you aren't tsukiposting get outta town

>develop relationship with girl online
>she always sounded white on voice
>find out she's some kind of brown mystery meat, was hoping she was at least native but turns out she's just some foreign mystery meat
>tfw