Walk into a room

>Walk into a room
>It's full of Americans
>They ask you to guess who's white and who's not
Vid related: youtube.com/watch?v=6fv7CqCjiJw
Post your score

bump

why is this stupid shit a video?
why is this not flagged and removed for race baiting?

clearly the merchant on the far right isn't white

Trick question, none of them are white. Look at that mud hair on all of them.

>a bunch of white people with dark hair
>They're all going to claim some meme ethnicity relating to the Mediterranean or south america

Already calling it from the thumbnail. How many Jews, Cubans, Italians and Frenchies are there?

This. They didn't bring one single white.
Fuck muds and niggers

English and Scots also have brown hair wachu talkin bout nigga.

>implying all English and Scots are white

The only place blonde hair was common in ye olden Times was Scandinavia who had many many colonies around the world including heavy settling in the British Isles. The Celts were all brown haired, blonde haired Britons are a result of Norsemen cross breeding and eventual integration.

So unless you want to claim only Scandinavians are white I think your point is fucking stupid and ignorant of history.

Surprise surprise, they're all stupid fucking mutts.

As soon as i saw them i guessed that they were all mutts. No one in US is white.

Only whites come from Nordic countries.
>inb4 HUEHUE SWEDISTAN

>Not identifying as a national ethnicity
It is like they want to be medically treated wrong

My posts have all implied this but I will state it explicitly: You're not "white" unless you are a blonde haired blue eyed fair skinned scandinavian.

The point of that video is to destroy the concept of whiteness by whittling away at it until it's meaningless. In America "white" has always meant "not black, mestizo, asiatic, or amerindian". All of the losers in OP's picture meet that American standard.

>Walk into a room
>It's full of Americans
>They ask you to guess who's white and who's not

NONE OF THEM
what do i win?

You’re stupid

Absolute state of mutts.

kek the second guy from the left says hes mom is white and his dad black
The coalburner definitely cucked the poor negro

>sweden
>white
lmao maybe 15 years ago mohammed

Race mixing is weird.
I got a friend who has a black mom and a whiet dad, he is black and its hard to tell that he is half whiet (genetecly only of course).
But I got another friend that has a whiet mom and a black dad, he is pale has shiet, I was really suprised when he told it (he lacks the negro facial features).
I think pokemon got inter-species breeading right, the son is allways the same species has the mother (expet ditto).

>I'm Russian Jew

Stopped right fucking there

Does this debunk the whites have no culture

I hate the meme my country has become

Literally 56ers trying to find out who is white. We are mongrels.

or the father isnt really the father

I offer you all solution towards salvation
Migrate the fuck back into Europe, we shall then consolidate out lines, in march to retake Constantinople and to plow the fuck out of middle east and ((Israel))

100%, thought the white nigger was jewish though, the rest was pretty easy

>not clicking it.
Literally race bating,using cultural marxist terminology and implying race is only skin colour.

Fuck off kike. Der Endsieg kommt!

guy in Plaid shirt is the only true white, the rest are faggety spiks!

none of them are white

>I'm half white and half black

That guy looks like a fucking kike

>white nigger
>jewish
same thing when you think about it

>The white looking guy who claims his dad is black
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH. Calling bullshit. I guarantee his dad is in fact mixed race and himself mostly white. Happens all the time.

Got white skin? Your white.
Problem solved. /thread

Guesses from left to right:
Mix of white/middle asian or latino
Jewish
South european
Mexican or south asian mix
Mix of white/middle asian or latino
1/32 something snowflake
Happa
Mixed or slav
Mexican/latino
Middle eastern

guy in plaid shirt is more white than you are, you fucking moron! POST YOUR PHOTO, SHITSKIN!

>im going to guess youre a mutt
hes not wrong

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAH

I unironically look like him and my dad is black as night. Fuck we even have the same type of hair. We exist, we just choose to coast through life as white men. Some people just take after their mom.
>tfw I realize Sup Forums will spare me on the day of the rope

>walk around room
>call everyone white, even the clear mulatto with curly bleached hair
>get a lot wrong, but everyone feels very flattered and wants to be friends with me

Wsa gona say the same.

>assumed because it's America none of them are white
>IT'S TRUE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERICA

This is so fucking embarrassing. Where do we go from here? Outside of a few close friends, I RARELY see blue eyes anymore, it's just a sea of brown. I have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, and I feel like an outcast in my own homeland. I can't even remember the last time I saw green eyes. Not hazel, but green. What the fuck are we supposed to do? A full-out race war isn't a likely scenario. I don't want to give them their own states, they don't deserve the fruits of my ancestors. How would segregation even work in a modern, interconnected world?

I feel like because we reached the finish line first, everyone else playing "catchup" is just getting to take advantage of what we have.

Fat black woman has an "ongoing beef with white people"

If you started a race war, and you tested everyone DNA, you would be super outnumbered lol

>I have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, and I feel like an outcast in my own homeland
try living in a spikland where you stand out like a sore thumb and everyone calls you gringo because you're white and have light color hair and iris, these spiks don't even bother finding out where you really from but get offended when you say everyone south of the border is a mexican

cringe

That's a lot of Jews. I spot maybe 2 white goys.

She has ongoing beef by the look of her.

that second from left isn't a jew his nose is small

>first guy
half asian, possibly a spic
>second guy
jewish
>third
white/spanish
>fourth
gook
>fifth
white, possibly a little bit spic
>sixth
white
>seventh
spic
>eighth
slav/white
>ninth
mulatto/quadroon
>tenth
jewish/arab

6/10 not bad

HAHAHA! AMERIMUTTS!

Actually while most celts were brown haired, blonde haired celts was not uncommon in the British Isles and Northern and Northeastern Gaul. As well, the Picts of modern Scotland were oft described as being red-haired with lighter features than their cousins in modern Wales. This is evident in how around 40% of modern Scots carry the red-hair gene.

I just want to punch the sheboon

>how do you know he is a Jew
>mmh the nose
>yea

i could tell the 2nd guy was half black from his tiny ears

american is not a race you dumbjap

I can’t breathe this is fucking hilarious.

i'v seen a few of these now why is that sheboon so overly confident and familiar with everyone? what has she got to so confident about.

How common is this kind of speech? They all sort of talk like fags. I'm a half Mexican mongrel but I sound like an old English professor compared to these people. They couldn't even look the interviewers in the eye, they looked terrified. This video made me feel very good about myself I tell you h'what.

Wait a minute your right, every single person in that room other than queen sheeba was a total weak fag. That’s strange, I wonder if there’s a correlation between endorsing this sort of thing and being a total faggot. Almonds activated.

>a russian jew
Stopped right there. The shit never stops. We don't need to hear, see, be influenced by this kind of shit.

exactly, fucking gay jewish shit

WHAT FUCK me I'm sick Mutts in America literally white people don't exist in America t.full African

What a bunch of beta mutts.

if white is supposedly so hard to identify why is it so easy to point out white privilege and exclude whites from scholarships?

The memes are real

Best to err on the side of caution and gas them all.

What the hell?

Im not white or Jewish enough to be an Indian though.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

To be fair green eyes are super rare, here in the far east of England only like 1/70 have green eyes, but 65/70 have blue eyes.

Amerifags have degenerated considerably.

The Jewess was a bitch to the point they cut her out of the video. Or the Jew director didnt want the goyim knowing Jews are not white/dont identity as white

BY THE WAY CAREFUL WITH DNA IDENTIFICATION TESTS

We are actually around 65%

not a single natural blond or redhead among them

That blonde one with blue eyes threw me off
Her face kinda looked fucked up so I was doubtful. That last dude is not White.

How does a shit video like this get any views? Starts out with a rude black woman, why would anyone's watch past that?

ayy what you mean paisan

how about you watch the video genius

Second on the left appears white. The rest are mutts.

laffed at the last guy when the niggress gorilla calls him Jewish because of his nose

Native American here.

I too am white unless I'm drunk, I have minimal resistance to drunk, drunk right now because new years is my excuse.

he's black

What the fuck?! How do these people believe these things about themselves? "I'm half native" BITCH you are like 1% native. These people actually fell for the biology is not real jew. This is why JF has to crush Kraut. Fuck of Sargon of Mossad.

This is retarded, the guy saying that his dad is white and that he is half-black is wrong, because blacks in American already are mixed with white, he is probably 75% white.

>what do you identify as?

Why would you answer by putting your skincolor first? What is wrong with those mutts.

Same about that half-native american girl, as far as I'm aware Amerindian don't have genes for blue eyes and blond hair, so it would be impossible for here to be like that without her native american side also being part white.

The only thing that resembles a man in that video is the black woman with soccer mom hair.

>what do you identify as?
a russian jew.
>is it easier to identify white people?
>yes because I'm white.

fucking mutts, disgusting mutts, both sides of my family owned slaves and my ancestors would have put these people working in the fields. jesus christ how the mighty have fallen, what a bunch of disgusting subhumans

>>This
I can feel my nigger whipping genes flip just seeing this.

So white people haven't conquered the world and massively advanced science and culture?

Black like Shaun King.

>giving any organization your DNA

>walk into Sup Forums
>it's full of shitposting proxyfags