Im stuck with a tattoo of my cheating ex wife

>be me
>29, redpilled MAGApede
>Married and madly in love with my wife. She was the only woman I have ever been with or even kissed. I even supported her son all day for 6 years and treated him like my own and worked 10 hour days so she could do the best job possible raising him.
>Will literally do anything she says, I even had to vote for Hillary so she didn't get mad at me
>She tells me I need to do something permanent to myself to prove my undying love for her. Suggests a large tattoo of her face.
>I get her face tattoo'd onto my right thigh and it takes up almost my entire leg. Also get her named Tat'd on both wrists.
>she leaves me the week after. I find out she had been having sex with multiple black guys while I was working all day to support her the entire time we were together.
>leaves me heartbroken, takes half of everything and tells all of our friends and family I abused her. Literally ruins my life and I'm completely suicidal
>stuck with a giant tattoo of her face on my thigh forever to remind me of her every fucking time I pull down my pants.

What the fuck is wrong with western women, Sup Forums? How can the be so heartless and cruel? I supported this woman for years and gave her my true heart and she simply manipulated me and ruined my life. I'm sure she knew she was going to leave me before making me get the tattoo but just wanted to leave a scar on me forever. How could she heart me so bad and be so fucking heartless? I'm seriously suicidal right now and have no hope for the world

pic is the fucking retarded tattoo i got

She probably left you for reposting stupid topics like this one and not bringing the oc

Get a tattoo of two men having sex on your chest

>redpilled
>MAGA
>tattoo
Hoky shit man. What a mess.

Leviticus 19:27-29King James Version (KJV)
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.

29 Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

That's what you get for being degenerate.

MAGA pede jew drones are precisely the type of retard id imagine would tattoo his womans name/face on himself.

Hope she has a jew lawyer and takes your shit.

>>be me
, redpilled MAGApede
wrong
>>Married and madly in love with my wife. She was the only woman I have ever been with or even kissed. I even supported her son all day for 6 years and treated him like my own and worked 10 hour days so she could do the best job possible raising him.
cucks aren't redpilled
>>Will literally do anything she says, I even had to vote for Hillary so she didn't get mad at me
cucks aren't redpilled
>>She tells me I need to do something permanent to myself to prove my undying love for her. Suggests a large tattoo of her face.
cucks aren't redpilled
>>I get her face tattoo'd onto my right thigh and it takes up almost my entire leg. Also get her named Tat'd on both wrists.
cucks aren't redpilled
>>she leaves me the week after. I find out she had been having sex with multiple black guys while I was working all day to support her the entire time we were together.
hahahahahah get rekt
>>leaves me heartbroken, takes half of everything and tells all of our friends and family I abused her. Literally ruins my life and I'm completely suicidal
hahahahahah get rekt
>>stuck with a giant tattoo of her face on my thigh forever to remind me of her every fucking time I pull down my pants.
hahahahahah get rekt you fucking "redpilled" cuckbaiter, now off to plebbit, that's the place you'll get what you're asking for here.

>do not prostitute your daughter unless there are a lot of whores

The bible is truly cucked. Cant believe u retards are trying to live your life based on a book that was written before we had microwaves

>Will literally do anything she says, I even had to vote for Hillary so she didn't get mad at me
first mistake last mistake

>Leviticus 11:12
>Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Enjoy never eating shrimp again

Also sage because this is weak copypasta

Sage this thread

>It was real in my mind

>doesnt even know what lest means in this context

>im redpilled!
>her son

>be giant and literal cuckold
>raise another man's kids
>give away your political power for nothing
>permanently alter your body
>get dumped and revealed as a giant dumbass

You're a fucking moron. You're literally too stupid to be trusted to act in your own best interest. I recommend you swear off contact with females, get tattoo removal surgery, and live a life of stupid asceticism.

>tattoo

Only a leftist could be so dumb to ruin himself, fuck off back to r eddit.

just add fangs/pointi ears and call it an orc female

and problem solved

I cant read 2000 year old neanderthal words

>if you get a haircut i'll send you to hell eternally even though i love you
>like omg humans can't even understand my divine message like like xDxDD
Taking messages out context just makes you look like a faggot. Which is against your Lords desires also. So stop being gay.

People with tattoos are retards and this post confirms it.

>acolyte of deranged jew
(you)

fuck off back to redd!t beta
wwho the fuck tats a whore on them?
who says i even had to vote for hillary because of her
you can vote for who you weant asshole, its secret
who plays mommy for years and follows some whore around like a puppy
betas suck
if you are suicidal make sure the coal burner and whoever is tapping that go before you do
and seek professional help
preferably from a non jew

youre stupider than a neanderthal then?

5/10. Made me laugh, but the my wife's son part right at the beginning was too much. Re-write it, with that part towards the end. It's more believable that way, instead of me instantly going, well, this is bullshit.

>tfw I don't need a pedophile priest to interpret morality from a 2000 year old book for me

OP if you refuse to get your tat removed because scaring you need only go to some tatoo artist and color the skin brown so she can properly be blacked