Post rare Amerimutts

Post rare Amerimutts

Keep dividing and conquering, bong shill. SAGE

Blow it out your ass

This meme ends TODAY. NOW. This needs to stop and you need to stop ostracizing and driving out American posters. Do you REALLY want a Sup Forums without Americans? You may think you do, but really, you couldn’t stand Sup Forums without the leadership Americans bring to this place. Like we bring leadership to the world. Imagine a world without America and how fucked the rest of the world would be. Now you’re doing that to Sup Forums. Stop it. NOW

>Do you REALLY want a Sup Forums without Americans?
Yes.

Just made this last night. I think it's probably the first amerimutt made in 2018

stop it shill. Stop it meme flag. I know you are paid to do this shit. Off the mask now kike

kek

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

>mutthurt

someone pls post the one with "la luz extinguido"

bothurt
Kek

Hey botnet, your amerimutt meme threads ARE OBVIOUSLY FAKE. Bot fake. The humans aren't fooled. You keep getting told. By persistently posting them, you are hurting your own interests. How are you this stupid? Serious question.

>bottom middle and the one next to that
how in the name of god do you create such things

I’m a meme now too, right?

I do it for free

The shit posted so far is real fucking garbage

>citing bloomberg as a source on /po/
This will show em!
I'm surprised nobody has posted the merchant yet.

>"Muh Shariablue finna be shillin with dat Soros money. We Muricans wuz Yuropeens and are 100% pure white:"

>stop it shill. Stop it meme flag. I know you are paid to do this shit. Off the mask now kike
Reminder that these people are shills and working for ShareBlue in order to Divide pol and make it collapse.

Have fun working for the Merkel Reich and being raped by Muslims.

now thats gold

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw La Creatura rise up out of the sea....

Having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns,

and upon his heads the percentage of his white heritage...

And they worshipped the Jew which gave power unto La Creatura:

and they worshipped La Creatura, saying,

"Who is like unto La Creatura?

Who is able to make war with him?"

>your post

Euromutt can't even make an argument, he just posts another "meme". You guys will become the mutts, with all the muslims invading.

plz don't bully americans they're bury nice people

Again, this retard can't even post anything smart.

>Have fun working for the Merkel Reich and being raped by Muslims.
>le burgerland is muh fortress of freedoms
Have fun getting shot by some spic with a god complex, subhuman.

Thanks for rare mutts my anglo friend.
Hope we can have daily mutt threads

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself

Im still laffin

On the behalf of all the triggered Americans in this thread, I would like to apologize for their behavior. Personally, I find the mutt meme hilarious, and there is a certain amount of truth to it as well, particularly in the south.

Why is dividing a bad thing?

Is this new Pepe/Wojak?

lost

Seriously this shit is getting out of hand. The bullying of Americans has to stop.

For Gods sake we gave the world Trump.

Your argument is that these people get paid with money to post muttmemes. Do you really expect to be taken seriously here?

>breddy gud :DDDDDD

We've always hated you, el goblino. He can't divide what is already divided. You are the enemies of western civilization.

>Mohamutt

>Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
Mostly because a lot of Americans are superrich, not because the grand majority can't afford bread. Same levels as in Africa for vastly different reasons (higher floor, higher ceiling, same gap)

>Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
Literally doesn't matter given the dollar's status as reserve currency (which is why any threats to the petrodollar are taken so seriously)

>America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
So? Can you name even a single country where every state, province or other form of sub-division is important with zero of them being the equivalent of flyover bckwaters? No, city-states don't count.

You're right about most other points though, but even then that doesn't mean you can't be proud of your country. It just means your government is shit and it's your patriotic duty to change that. Though if you don't love your country, you always have the option of fucking off.

Sup Forums-tier faggotry
>>/bant/

Well done, my fellow countrymen.

>For Gods sake we gave the world Trump.
Wow, thanks for blessing us with yet another NeoCon kike puppet playing the world police and sucking kosher circumcised jew dicks. DOn't know what we'd do without le based ZOGnald and his loyal le MAGApedes.

> putting any effort at all into a muttpost in a mutt thread

The Amerimutt looks like an Italian/nigger mix to me. Stranger things kid is full blooded Italian btw. Also it's retarded to assume American posters are mixed race when mixed race is 3% of the population. Worst case scenario a non-hispanic white american (>61% population still) is going to be a mix of germanic and mediterranean, and we all know Italians are dirty mutts

LMAO. I'm dying here....because these are not only funny as hell, but also accurate as hell too!

Kek

She polish tho?

>Eurofags making fun of Americans for smelling and having bad teeth

The irony. Get out of here with your divide and conquer shill tactics.

Calm down Heinrich. Trump talks a lot of shit, but he isn’t an interventionist.

His Twitter feed is worth it. Who else does shit like that on a daily basis.