Iranians are unironically white aryans. They are under Islams boot...

Iranians are unironically white aryans. They are under Islams boot. Red pill me on why we do not immediately launch a new crusade to liberate our brothers and sisters from the stinking Islamic horde.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUJfAOJi1HQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because fuck immigration.

wake up, lads

checked

You're projecting ratboy.

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by Jewish investment banks. Not a single big daily is owned by Swedes. The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of the largest dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired their Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

In fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3'500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

youtube.com/watch?v=RUJfAOJi1HQ

Statistically speaking, South Koreans tend to get plastic surgery on their entire bodies; Iranians tend only to get plastic surgery on their nose bridges.

OP is absolutely correct, Iranians are Aryans and Islam is their cancer.

Oh look another iranians are white thread..
why do you brown people keep wanting to be white europeans?? do you hate urselves this much that you have make these dumb threads,...

>Iranians make a revolution and choose theocracy
>"They are under Islam's boot"
>The CIA organizes protests and push people to burn iranian flags, something an iranian will never do
>"Unironically white aryans"
>As if the average iranian cares about race
There's no winning with the jews and their fuccbois, is there?

Iranians are white.

- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Former President of Iran

?
you're the one with kike nose.

Women are fucking dumb. Not all big noses are ugly. I like variety in female beauty.

pretty true desu
persians/iranians were blue eyed aryan zoroastrians before they got rape-genocided by arabs

OP here. You guys are fucking going crazy over shills. I'm not a jew or a mudskin, I am a red bearded american from a blue state and I fucking hate Islam. I searched with my wife a bunch last night after seeing someone on pol saying Iranians are white. Seems absolutely true. I honestly want you guys to tell me that they are sandniggers and show me.

CIA pls go

Islam is woven into the history of Whites much like Christianity is. It was here long before you were and will be around long after we're gone. You are a mental midget if you think these people are going to abandon their thousand year old traditions because you claim it's a shitskin religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circassian_genocide

If you want to pay for it by all means.
If you want to force me to pay for it im about ready to fight you to the death over it.

Wow triggered some cuck countries. Now I am getting more curious...

Because Islam gave Iran the strength to move into the modern age. Iran became as successful as it is today because of the shah's work.

>white people hate themselves and dont want to be white
>arabs hate themselves and dont want to be arabs
The Jews trickery knows no limits.

the toppest of keks is that jews hate themselves the most

Excellent point. But they are white skin, colored eyes and they are being forced to wear trash bags.

>pushes for regime change in the middle east because that's worked so well in the past
>posts a race mixing pic
>calls others cucks
Really activates my almonds
Saged.

Never called anyone a cuck. Literally want to know if we need to save some whites from Islamic rule.

>persians/iranians were blue eyed aryan zoroastrians before they got rape-genocided by arabs
Utter bullshit. You are an idiot. Look at this vase from Sassanian era, before Arab invasions, you fucking stupid piece of shit.

I honestly don't get why people obsess about Iranians so much. You imbeciles don't even read the literature or care for any of the cultural elements.