>malmo

I see

This part of the story was prewritten about at least a hundred years ago

And Anti-Israel

>he supports israel

>he supports Israel

>he posts on a jewish kebab rating site

>he supports Saudi Arabia

Iran is the only country that poses a real threat to Israel which doesn't have a central bank. Iran was about to circumvent all sanctions with trade agreements including all of central Asia in February along with having open access to the Mediterranean. This would have made Iran stronger than Turkey economically. This is just like with what happened with Gaddafi when he started his Golden Dinar or what happened with Saddam when he announced they were dropping the petrodollar in exchange for the euro. If Iran breaks the game they can become the most wealthy nation in the entire world without a single dime of debt, and that is worse to the Jews than the destruction of Israel, which Iran will accomplish as well.

I for one, welcome our future Persian overlords.

Fuck off Jidf. Just get done with it and trigger world war III, Asia in flames edition

> they are faggot muslim cock suckers

Gi back home mudskin

Why does Israel hate Iran and not Saudi?

Saudis are weak and lazy.
Iranian Mullars are radicals

You first, Ezra. Keep heading east from where you are now until you reach Ukraine or Georgia, khazar baby.

> ;^)

>He makes frog threads.

I'd rather support satan himself than you and the kikes.

Are we the bad guys? What do you fags think?

>he supports something and isn't a centrist
>he'll never know that feeling of being right all the time because you don't believe in anything

>he wants to bring "freedom and democracy" to Iran

>confirmed he is a mudskin leeching in the US
Oh Achmed, you never learn

>he supports Israel

>leeching

Don't lose your temper shlomo, just because Jewish hegemony is coming to an end doesnt mean you still can't scheme the locals into thinking you're white.

yes we are
we Israel's private mercenary army
we are literally slaves who work and live to serve the zionist lobbies in Washington

Because Iranian regime sought to destroy Israel, Saudi doesn't. It's as simple as that.

I'm not a Jew. You on the other hand admitted being a treacherous coward who run away from his country and let the Jew ruin it