Honesty Test!

>You are walking in the parking lot to your car
>you spot a wallet that clearly belongs to someone and is filled with over $500 in cash along with a debit card
>No one is around and there are no cameras
What do?

To get started, I would obviously mail the wallet back to the owner, but I would take a little bit of a finders fee.

Take the cash, hand in the wallet to an employee at the parking lot.
If there's nobody staffing it, leave it in the booth where they normally are with a note on it.

Depends on my mood, usually I would just get it back to the owner but if I was having a shit day there's a chance I'd take the cash and just forget about it.

its obviously a trap, I ignore it and run it over on the way out of the lot

> Use credit cards to fund epic tier direct action via anonymous crypto purchases
> Ensure open borders activists find the wallet
> Tip off the polize
> Mail a money order for $2000 to the wallets owner from the crypto profits

moot point, we are all fully monitored

I'm not a nigger or a spic so I'd do my best to track down the owner and return it

This has happened to me before.
>Found wallet in parking lot
>Posted name of person on Faceberg town page
>Found person
>Wallet fell from little pocket in the car door when opening it
>Gave the wallet back
>Didnt ask for reward and didn't get one anyway because I'm not a hook nosed kike.
>Feels good

>debit card

why does this matter?

I don't have the pin so I only have 500usd

I'd try to find the owner but I'm a whore for stray bills

Debit cards don't need a pin.

Take all the cash, buy some bitcoin, and order some cocaine. Probably throw the wallet in the trash because I'm too lazy to report it properly.

whenever i find something i throw it down a storm drain. a long time ago, i found someone's wallet and returned it BUT they had a shitty angry attitude. even though they understood THEY dropped it on the ground. FUCK EM

Go to the strip club and make it rain.

I've handed in wallets before. You'd have to be a real piece of shit to fuck someone over for dropping their wallet. A real hypocrite too if you're shitting on other people for being terrible people.

>give wallet back
>go home
>shitpost on pol

I don't touch it because i assume it's a trap or some social psychology experiment

Same experience here. Next time I'll just take the cash and give the wallet to authorities.

>take wallet
>give myself a tenner as a tip
>mail it to person
guys, it's simple etiquette

/thread

Take the money but don't mess with the debit card

Give it back Tyrone

>Masturbate into wallet.
>Throw it back on the ground
>Go on about my day

Look at ID and return it if they're white and take the cash and toss it if they're black

correct answer

I would turn it in to the police and let them deal with contacting the owner.

return the wallet because petty theft is for niggers

VERY beta

Send back the cash and all the cards. Keep the wallet.

Return it.

$500 literally isn't worth the hassle of stealing.

Make it $15,000 and you've got a dilemma.

this is chaotic good

Give it back to the person who owns it.

I dropped my wallet under my car once, some faggot took all but $1 out of it and left it there.

I hope whoever found it gets aids in an unpleasant manner.

Return it because I'm not a nigger.

find out its owner and suck his dick

Walk past without toughing it because dollar cannot used in japan

Take the money and give the wallet back to the guy saying you found it like this. Cash money is always the finders fee in my mind.

best answer ITT

Return it.

Who carries that much amount of money. It's safer to use a credit card or debit card.

I would not behave like a nigger and would try to find the wallets owner or contact the police. I would only do that if the wallet owner was white British though. If the owner is a poo in loo, terrorist, or Slav then the money is rightfully mine anyways.

take money, hand in wallet to police.

Leave the wallet alone completely

They do in the US and for large amounts.

tell your story user

this is the only correct answer

This, but I would have a hard to reconciling my own desires to buy useless shit with the thought of what someone would need 15k for. Only time I've carried a large amount was when I really needed it for a big life-changing purchase, i.e. car, down payments etc. Honestly I would probably return it. Money is evil, and it brings out the Jew in people. Why tempt yourself?

Check the ID. If it's a nig I keep the money and throw the rest in the garbage. Or even dox the owner. Otherwise I turn it in.

>there are no cameras
I'm British and that is a completely unrealistic scenario.

500$ is nothing to me, but it may be a lot to them.

I'd try to find out who they are, and if all else fails, mail them a check for the money.

>hassle of stealing

People fucking steal deodorant. There's no hassle. But if there was $15,000+ inside I wouldn't take it because I don't want to end up in No Country for Old Men.

>Find wallet
>Search for guy online
>if he's a leftist, nigger or sandnigger, rapefugees welcome type of fag I would keep it.
>if it's a normal citizen I would give it back, no tips.

I work as a server and people accidentally leave their credit cards all the time. All thr fucking time. I first run outside to try to find them and return it. If they are already gone, I give it to my manager. Don't be a criminal.

Contact the bank the card is issued to. Take nothing.

God sees everything. End up with cancer in your peepee.

As we say in Russia "what's fallen is gone"

Funny how few weeks ago that happen to me. But the wallet had $200 with ids, credit card and other personal info. I just took the money and drop the wallet to the garbage. That was the luckiest day of my life.

>mail them a check
>user now has your name and bank account#
Sure just mail them your social security while you're at it.

This. Also who keeps like £300 in their wallet?

If you walk around with 500 cash you can afford to lose it. Besides I can probably find out who you are on the internet. If you're a piece of shit, you're not getting it back.

>There's no hassle.
The mental effort I would involuntarily expend feeling guilty and wondering about the person I stole from's situation hassles me.

watch identify card , if ownre is girl go addres and touch her in the sexy place

No user, debit cards with the chips do not need a pin

I've been in similar situations twice, and always went out of my way to attempt to return the money

flag checks out

Just drop it off at the police station, the owner might come for it if not after a while you can have the cash.

I would not give it to parking staff because I know they most likely are niggers like most posters here.

Mexicans. They cash their whole paycheck.

Crazy stuff to see people walking around with wads. But, they have no bank accounts either. They live check to check, clinging to existence by their fingernails.

Find the owner. I'm not a Jew or a Niger

Pathetic

I am not a thieving jew
money is less important than my personal values and moral code
therefore I would return the wallet to its owner unless the owner happens to be a jew, marxist, complete degenerate, a faggot, a trannie or a non-white

flag approves