Muh constitution!

>muh constitution!
Appeal to authority/antiquated document/extremely rushed and contradictory of white slaveholding garbage
>b-but tyranny!
The ease of armament of racist fascists (3%ers and the like) is far a bigger threat to a liberal democracy than a fucking background check/assault rifle ban
>muh huntin'
There are MANY problems with killing animals for fun, but, obviously, no one needs an automatic rifle or a grenade for that.
>m-mental health!
firearms are dangerous no matter what, especially if we talk about a nation of 300 million people
>I'm scared of black and latino people!
Stop the decriminalization and dehumanization of black youth, stop the political suppression of minorities (e.g., racist Voter ID laws, republican gerrymandering), expand social safety net, end broken windows policing.... the list goes on and on! There are a lot of things that America should do. End the fucking institutionalized racism! The world IS watching, you know.
>I want to defend ma household!
you're actually MORE likely to injure yourself/shoot civilians than you are to hurt the bad guy or safe yourself, hundreds of studies show that.
>muh feelings!
No one cares, really.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/under-the-influence/201307/do-genes-influence-personality
youtu.be/TsUE1k98frQ?t=6m32s
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-20
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

then why did your country lose the cold war?

SHALL

NOT

anyone who uses the "assault rifle" term unironically in the gun debate is too uneducated to be able to participate

BE

Is life worth protecting?
>Yes

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

INFRINGED

Fact: the constitution applies to citizens
Fact: communists aren't citizens because they are not people
Therefore: communists don't have a right to have guns, nor any other rights

>country with more murders than USA in part due to extremely tight gun restriction
>tries to tell USA they should give up their guns to big government to protect their freedom
yet another one of these idiotic threads
give me back my fucking guns
sage

>you're actually MORE likely to injure yourself/shoot civilians than you are to hurt the bad guy or safe yourself, hundreds of studies show that.
No, statistics show that you fucking clod. This is why people think cavemen died in their 30s. It's just a bunch of dead kids dragging the window down.

Are you practicing your English by trolling as a Shariablue shill, Ivan?

well, last time I checked, the pussy grabber in chief is still a KGB puppet

you're not being childish at all

>being this triggered over semantics

where does it say 'give up guns'?

is this edit funny to you? how?

>assmad ruskie is assmad that he cant enjoy his own history

u gay nigga

Nowyoucanhaveit.jpeg

Because it's true, the same way the argument you ignored completely destroying your thesis was.

I believe this to be true.

>russians
>telling anyone what’s what
Happy new year, have a bowl of bootleather soup for me.

>The Mini 14 is a hunting rifle because it has a wood stock

Lol

The best part is that it doesn't even go as far as the information contained actually points to.

Not only do niggers have this gene more than whites. Not only is this gene more likely to make you a criminal. Not only is it confirmed to be entirely unswayed by "epigenetics". When niggers have it, it's actually worse than when whites do, so I'm sure there's absolutely no underlying genetic predispositions we should look in to, or that would be pretty racist, goy.

quads don't lie

Quints Checked!

PLACE

What does SCAR stand for?

Yeah, and they wont use its equivelency to an ar in order to rationalize banning in 2019 amirite? That would lieterally be a slurpery slope

kys

BE REQUIRED, NOR EXCESSIVE FINES IMPOSED

>The ease of armament of racist fascists (3%ers and the like) is far a bigger threat to a liberal democracy than a fucking background check/assault rifle ban
Maybe in fucking Russia, where one good drinking binge can change the government from a monarchy to a joke, overnight. We can have them because we can be trusted. Only once in 240 years did things get bad. It's hard to overthrow a government no one takes responsibility for.

>Only once in 240 years did things get bad.
And it still hasn't gotten better, sadly.

>There are MANY problems with killing animals for fun, but, obviously, no one needs an automatic rifle or a grenade for that.
You are obviously using a proxy I have never met a Russian who acted like this much of a pussy.

Did you just accuse me of misusing statistics and then IMMEDIATELY jump to hardcore racism (which you base solely on a fucking infographic)?
Genes do not dictate behaviour and oh boy you definitely know nothing about genetics.

>This is why people think cavemen died in their 30s. It's just a bunch of dead kids dragging the window down.
I can't stop laughing.

/thread, KGB niggers BTFO

Scary cool automatic rifle

>apparently they have the right to fuck your multiple mums

The oldest known humanoid corpse we have died in his 60s, and genetics determine the behavior of every single other life form on this planet. It's different for niggers because it's inconvenient?

I base my attitude towards them on my experience with them. I base my arguments against their existence using cold hard science that doesn't give a fuck about how many people get hurt because the objective truth is that niggers are incompatible with the west.

It's my right and you can go fuck yourself, OP.

CA resident here, anyone who’s laughing at us won’t be laughing when gun control comes to your state

> Lives under dictator
> Lectures US about politics
Ok buddy. I'm taking you very seriously

psychologytoday.com/blog/under-the-influence/201307/do-genes-influence-personality

Having to educate every right wing jew

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

>Did you just accuse me of misusing statistics and then IMMEDIATELY jump to hardcore racism (which you base solely on a fucking infographic)?
>Genes do not dictate behaviour and oh boy you definitely know nothing about genetics.

is this bait?

Lol kill yourself, faggot.

But pitbulls are totally vicious attack dogs that can't be trusted, amirite? Greyhounds aren't the undisputed racing champ, and a clydesdale is the exact same thing as a mustang. Got it, Guisseppe.

The funny thing is that when you people try to "educate" anyone, it relies on someone else doing the thinking for you. Wonder what that might mean.

>Having to educate every right wing jew

Definitely bait.

>racist fascists three percent
>scared of black and latino people!

the three is almost entirely latino in the west.

no step on snek

>Appeal to authority/antiquated document/extremely rushed and contradictory of white slaveholding garbage
The Constitution doesn't create any rights, it merely recognizes that they exist. Just like your ID doesn't make or create you, it just recognizes that you exist.

>The ease of armament of racist fascists (3%ers and the like) is far a bigger threat to a liberal democracy than a fucking background check/assault rifle ban
The racist fascists are a minority. If anything, this is a pro-gun argument. People who aren't racists or fascists should be able to freely arm themselves to defend against such people.

>There are MANY problems with killing animals for fun, but, obviously, no one needs an automatic rifle or a grenade for that.
In some places, hunting is an absolute necessity. Some animals have become so numerous that they are threatening the local ecosystems. Even big game can sometimes multiply like crazy. Hunting for charity, to provide food for the hungry, is not unheard of, and is very common in some places.

>firearms are dangerous no matter what, especially if we talk about a nation of 300 million people
A lot things are dangerous, yet are freely available to any adult. In this same nation of 300 million people, more have died from hammer attacks than from firearm attacks.

>Stop the decriminalization and dehumanization of black youth, stop the political suppression of minorities (e.g., racist Voter ID laws, republican gerrymandering), expand social safety net, end broken windows policing.... the list goes on and on! There are a lot of things that America should do. End the fucking institutionalized racism! The world IS watching, you know.
Even proportionately, more white people are shot by cops than black people. More white people die at the hands of black criminals than black people die at the hands of white criminals. Social safety nets trap people in poverty by punishing those who start to earn more.

>you're actually MORE likely to injure yourself/shoot civilians than you are to hurt the bad guy or safe yourself, hundreds of studies show that.
There are more cases of armed self-defense during home invasions and during muggings than all accidental deaths and firearm murders.

>FLAG
>POST
>IMAGE
YEAH NO
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The above are now all honorary Americans. I will petition President Trump constantly to grant you citizenship.

The gun is the final authority and you know as much. Otherwise, you would not have made the thread.

quints you dumbass

>>muh constitution!
>Appeal to authority/antiquated document/extremely rushed and contradictory of white slaveholding garbage

Appeal to natural law and the right of the individual to protect both nation and self as codified in said founding document.

>>b-but tyranny!

Unchecked government power is a far a bigger threat to any democratic system (and we are a republic, do some homework).

>>muh huntin'

So no-one hunts with a grenade, and no-one hunts with an automatic weapon. Also hunting is better than factory farming.

>>m-mental health!
>firearms are dangerous no matter what, especially if we talk about a nation of 300 million people

Dangerous to tyranny.

>>I'm scared of black and latino people!
>Stop the decriminalization and dehumanization of black youth [...]

Bigger than any straw man I've ever seen. Maybe a straw mountain. Also, unrelated to guns in any way.

>>I want to defend ma household!
>you're actually MORE likely to injure yourself [...]

If you own a car you are more likely to get in an auto accident. If you fly in a plane you are more likely to die in a crash. Your argument is sophistry.

>>muh feelings!
>No one cares, really.

Never really comes up in a real debate. I guess you needed more straw.

Gas yourself

>... People who aren't racists or fascists should be able to freely arm themselves to defend against such people.
Minorities can be a danger. You don't solve a problem by exacerbating it.
>In some places, hunting is an absolute necessity...
Hunting isn't a US phenomena, but the gun problem writ large is certainly is.
>... more have died from hammer attacks than from firearm attacks.
Firearm is designed to kill. Hammer is designed to pound. Death isn't the only benchmark of damage, the external and social costs of US gun culture certainly exceed that of a hand tool.
>Even proportionately, more white people are shot by cops than black people. More white people die at the hands of black criminals than black people die at the hands of white criminals. Social safety nets trap people in poverty by punishing those who start to earn more.
Black communities suffer the most from both crime and policing. The poor are not the sole beneficiaries of public services and taxes are hardly a punishment.

>Appeal to natural law and the right of the individual to protect both nation and self as codified in said founding document.
eh, yeah, appeal to nature
>Unchecked government power is a far a bigger threat to any democratic system (and we are a republic, do some homework).
IN YOUR OWN WORDS the supposedly unchecked government power outweighs armed resistance.
>If you own a car you are more likely to get in an auto accident. If you fly in a plane you are more likely to die in a crash.
That is true. So is the gun situation.

Best post

You're not an American so your opinion doesn't matter. Fuck off and go drink some more vodka.

ah, moar shills. Never gets old.

We aint giving up our guns. No new arguments.

Sage

>when you forget to turn on the proxy and appear as Canadian

>Comparing pitbulls to humans
I understand that you are a dog but that doesn't mean all humans are dogs

Okay, if you're done talking then so am I. Come and take it, faggot. One of us will die.

May have
more likely

kys fucking russian

to those who want to live in a gun free country go to one then and leave us the fuck alone.

People who want to do away with the 2nd are kikes who secretly want to genocide white Americans.

Op, you are a murderous kike.

Why do commie shills use a Russian proxy and then raving about muh KGB puppet?
It's fucking retarded. Nobody outside your carefully constructed bubble thinks or talks like this.

This

*then start

>>muh feelings!
>No one cares, really.
Precisely, nobody gives a fuck about your feelings. Now fuck off before we decide to shoot you.

>muh
opinion discarded
sage

The constitution is amazing, you're just jealous.
youtu.be/TsUE1k98frQ?t=6m32s

no step on snek

>Minorities can be a danger. You don't solve a problem by exacerbating it.
Racist fascists also say that minorities can be a danger. They also wish to disarm some minorities. You want to do the same thing, but for different reasons.
Besides, how does it work? How are background checks supposed to screen for racism or fascism?

>Hunting isn't a US phenomena, but the gun problem writ large is certainly is.
What gun problem? The US is a relatively safe place, with less than 5 murders per 100.000 citizens. And that's ALL murder, including those where a firearm was not used. Russia, for example, has 11 per 100.000. Does Russia have a gun problem twice as bad as the US? Are there other factors we need to take in consideration?

>Firearm is designed to kill. Hammer is designed to pound. Death isn't the only benchmark of damage, the external and social costs of US gun culture certainly exceed that of a hand tool.
Then how come an object that was designed to kill is used to kill less often than an object which was not designed to kill? Obviously there are some holes in your "social costs" theory.
Also, a firearm is designed to accelerate a projectile. You can accelerate a projectile and kill someone, just like you can pound a hammer and kill someone.

>Black communities suffer the most from both crime and policing.
Wrong. Black communities suffer the most from black on black crime, mostly from gang violence.

>The poor are not the sole beneficiaries of public services and taxes are hardly a punishment.
John Maynard Keynes' fiscal multiplier has been extensively debunked in the later part of the last century. Both in theory and in observation.
When a recipient gets $100 from his work and $300 from programs, a grand total of $400, and the program benefits those earning from $0 to $200, if he ever gets a paycheck of $201, he'll lose his $300 benefit, and thus his grand total is now $201, he just lost half of his income because he worked more.

>Black communities suffer the most from both crime
Enforce the laws! Keep our communities safe.
>and policing.
Stay out of our neighborhoods, racist pigs.

Neat.

>Racist fascists also say that minorities can be a danger. They also wish to disarm some minorities. You want to do the same thing, but for different reasons.
If you have a paradox of tolerance don't side with fucking neo-Nazis. Simple rule. If you really want to get to racism screening, NSA could probably do it (maybe it already does).
>The US is a relatively safe place
Or you could say: an unsafe industrialized nation, which is way more accurate
>Then how come an object that was designed to kill is used to kill less often than an object which was not designed to kill?
You lied about the statistics but I wanted to go beyond that.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-20
I don't know why you can't understand that firearms are not exactly comparable to bathtubs, cars, or hammers. People can easily live with one of them not being traded freely etc.
>black on black crime, mostly from gang violence.
which is a product of systemic racism
>John Maynard Keynes' fiscal multiplier has been extensively debunked in the later part of the last century. Both in theory and in observation.
I'm not really interested in that but I think your view of equality and fairness on this issue is too skewed and unbalanced.

Come and take them, faggot.

>systemic racism
Get your head out of your ass, faggot. Niggers are subhumans genetically prone to violence and general criminality. No amount of white parenting of the black race can fix their violent, idiot nature except enslavement.

that's not russia

>If you have a paradox of tolerance don't side with fucking neo-Nazis. Simple rule.
I don't even know who these people are. How can I side with hypothetical people?

>If you really want to get to racism screening, NSA could probably do it (maybe it already does).
What if a racist lies about being a racist when purchasing a gun?

>You lied about the statistics but I wanted to go beyond that.
My apologies. I meant that blunt objects killed more than rifles, not guns in general.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11
496 total blunt object deaths, and 323 total rifle deaths.
Even more interesting is that there has been 726 people who died to someone using nothing, a number higher than both.
And please consider that most murders are not calculated. They usually happen after an intense emotional reaction to something. Murderers will not carefully pick and choose the best tool for the job. In fact, some may even choose a hammer over a firearm, since being hammered to death is much more brutal than just being shot. A simple bang does not provide the same kind of catharsis and emotional relief than beating someone up until his face looks like minced meat.

>People can easily live with one of them not being traded freely etc.
People cannot live so easily when they're not allowed to have the proper tools they need to defend themselves, their family, their friends and their house.

>which is a product of systemic racism
Blacks being racist against other blacks? If anything, this is systemic self-hating .

>I'm not really interested in that but I think your view of equality and fairness on this issue is too skewed and unbalanced.
Your proposed solutions to the supposed problem of inequality are skewed and unbalanced.