Why doesn't America take over most of the world by force?

Taking over just via degenerate culture, fast food, TV shows, Facebook and memes will not yield the desired results.

Germany does not spend the NATO 2% target and is filling up with Muslims, Brazil is acting up on the beef, Africa is too overpopulated, Japan does not want black American immigration, Pakistan is hating on Trump.

Give me one good reason why America with its 850 foreign military bases, does not go full on global empire right now.

trump and the joint chiefs/doj are purging dissent and mutiny in the ranks. gotta finish that first

Because it would be the end of the world. Do you honestly believe that Russia and China would ever allow that? wew lad.

We are too attached to democracy, if we literally took over any other country the entire population would destroy us from within as a voting block. They would vote for civilian disarmament, open borders to the third world, a larger welfare state etc.. We're barely hanging on with the number of leftists and 90% + left-voting niggers we already have without adding in more.

So instead we dominate militarily and through economics, profiting off the rest of the world without having to ever give them voting rights.

They couldn't beat 3rd world rice farmers and you think they could just take over the entire world?
They could try but would only lose all those 850 military bases and be left with nothing in the end.
Also, OP is underage, sage

I've long advocated the US annex Mexico to solve the border crisis and directly crush the cartels. Also annexing Israel & Palestine and Solomon Baby'ing the land since both nations are incapable of sharing or having peace.

Uhh, we did.

All you'd need is cash incentives for US populations to transplant to these regions and colonize them.

>Declaring entire shitty third world narco-terror state part of your country

>hurr durr the border crisis is solved!

It makes no sense why any country would want to take over the world, German.

You need to be able to occupy these countries and have a physical presence.

Oh they would if they could but they can't. I wonder what America's real history is, since history is wrote by the victor? There no way in hell that a bunch of losers that like airport cops fondling their kids and who worship the ground niggers walk on could EVER tell some dickhead king to get bent. Now I like Trump fine and all but too little, too late.

Same result. Nobody wants more America dumbfuck. You're only there because people still tolerate you. If you start doing shit local population doesn't want you'll get kicked out.

Because people would say mean things about us :(

hello

>history is written by the victors
>yet America's jingoist history is preserved for all to see
What did he mean by this?

It doesn't benefit them and it wouldn't They just try and rule by proxy, much like Israel does.

>Do you honestly believe that Russia and China would ever allow that?

they would have no choice

>profiting off the rest of the world without having to ever give them voting rights.

This, we are what the British used to be. But now we got nukes and crazy sci-fi airplanes so any new rebellions are stomped to the ground unless the government creates one.

>, if we literally took over any other country the entire population would destroy us from within as a voting block

you have taken over a few dozen countries in the past decades, all by force

Why take over the world, the US franchised it.

Lol what could they do to stop it?

The only thing that could probably hurt the US but also shoot themselves in the face in the process is to stop using US currency, and trying to destabilize it.

I dunno, there isn't much they can do. But that would sting a little.