Today is the birthday of great man - Stepan Bandera!!!

Today is the birthday of great man - Stepan Bandera!!!

Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the Heroes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0T6sPTZVwCI&bpctr=1514835310
youtu.be/w1OIW4kUIvY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
fort-russ.com/2016/02/unthinkable-atrocities-of-banderites.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

muh russia muh based pootin

Fuck russia and fuck putin.

Ukraine is a 3rd world country

shallow cult of history and aesthetics, this is why nationalism is stupid

Galicians/(((Ukrainians))) are cancer.

>t. Russyn

Fuck off stinky sub human.

>Be Cuckraine.
>No history.
>No culture.
>Nationality didn't exist until Austrians literally invented it to combat Poles occupying all government positions in Galicia.
>Their ancestors are: Khazar jews, tatar rape babies, runaway peasants and bandits from Russia and PLC.
>Every single time they chimped out against Poland they employed thousands of filthy desert mood pedo god worshipping tatars. In return for military help they let their own people be taken into slavery as payment.
>No national heroes outside of a balding cuck who got betrayed by everyone and ended up achieving nothing.
>Even fucking SS was stunned at the brutality of hohols.
>Hated universally by every single one of their neighbouring countries.
>No natural friends and allies in Europe.
>Most fertile lands in the whole of Europe,
still need to import food.
>Biggest coal deposits in Europe, still need to import it.
>Biggest export are prostitutes.
>Economy is Africa tier, even fucking Albania is doing better.
>Nobody gives a shit about Crimea anymore.
>Their god damn army cannot deal with bunch of chimping out Russians.
>Jews are about 0,2% of citizens of ukraine, occupy nearly 60% of government positions.
>Turned literally into an IMF vassal state. They do everything these scheming kikes tell them to.
>Most hated diaspora in Canada. And it tells you something if fucking leafs hate them more than chinks or shitskins.
>Worst HIV and AIDS epidemic in the whole of Europe.
>Seconds to worst GDP per capita in Europe, the only one doing less good is Moldova.
>Owe Gasprom billions of dollars for unpaid oil and gas

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

youtube.com/watch?v=0T6sPTZVwCI&bpctr=1514835310

south Tel aviv is full with hookers from you country sucking dicks for 10 shekels. The cheap low IQ cock suckers country you are.

Why not on your multikulti enrichment classes, fellow Cucknadian?

Cлaвa Укpaинe!

>In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
OY VEY

Congrats, my hohol bro.

ukraine is a 3rd world shithole. you have murder rate like african countries. fucking white niggers.

Who asked you clip tip

Happy Birthday Stepan!

Slava Slava
youtu.be/w1OIW4kUIvY
“The national revolution is the only way to liberation.“

-Stepan Bandera

Report has been sent, wait for a patrol

You worship a man so evil that he made SS-men puke.
You worship a child killer who killed 150,000 innocent whites.
I hope you along with all who worship him burn in hell.

Jews destroyed another country. Ukraine killed by (((Communists))).

Without communists Ukraine wouldn't even exist.

>MUH GORILLION POLES
Scratch a polack - you'll find a jew.

Yes. Now they have a jewish prime minster.

>Ukraine
what now, La La Land?

Ukraine consist of 4 things: corruption, poverty, oligarchism and AIDS.

It was a failed state before they broke out from fallen USSR.

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic

What is this supposed to proof? That thanks to Bolsheviks agitating revolution in Russia and old government collapsing you could get independence.

Bomb this whore country!

UkRaINE

daily reminder that the based AZOV is led by kikes, kek

It saddens me that once loyal subjects turned into this shithole, they literally wanted to be occupied by russia (the sick man of europe) and the ottomans (need i say more?)

Murderers of thousands

But i am mostly sad that over a million upainians have been let into Poland, they are gonna ruin us if we dont make another akcja Wisla. If you wanna be part of Poland, join Poland, dont come here.

Your country is just epidemics and poverty and corruption.

Of course, at least 25% of ukrainians are chill, and I hope they will fix Ukraine with our help.

But Bandera mongrels, you support a horrible warcriminal, and his cult.

imagine Germany doing a Hitler march

it is a mistake

We never were your "loyal subjects", you delusional poleshit. Ukrainians were the ones who buried your beloved Commonwealth.

>imagine Germany doing a Hitler march
It would be a glorious day.
>it is a mistake
Back to plebbit.

Nazi's saw you as sub humans you dumb huhul human garbage. the fact that so many ukrainians support hitler just shows the fact you are the most dumbfucks people in europe. now and 50 years from now you still remain the country best knows for their cheap sluts.

/thread

Ukrainian nationalism was founded by (((them))) to make us hate each other. Ukrainians didn't think of themselves as of seperate nation up until late XIX. We should be unifed but apparently you prefer to swallow the bandera bluepill

if they genocided Polack you would be next, you should thank Jews for running your country when you have never tried German hand

What are the founding fathers of Russian nation?

Minin&Posarsky, men who reestablished Russia, defeated the poles, and reasserted Russian sovereignty.
Dmitri of Don, the one who broke the Mongol yoke and won independence of the Russian nation by achieving victory over Mongol overlords

Ukraine:
Stefan Bandera. He did... nothing related to Ukrainian state, won no victories, built no authority.

Such is the Ukrainian nation.

fort-russ.com/2016/02/unthinkable-atrocities-of-banderites.html
Bandera's no hero, just some stupid cunt you fell for, like germutts fell for hitler

Fuck off,scum.

It was Igor Strelkov's birthday two weeks ago.

Today I am celebrating the birthday of David Daleiden, the Planned Parenthood exposer.

Don’t call them a nation, Ivan.

I see you goy
>attaboy

>fort-russ

how can one be sooo retarded to even mention bandeshit

you should ask shlomo for some memes that aren't retarded

this shit is really gay

>Imagine not being born in western europe
Threads like this really make me think

you're salty some people don't want to be Moskal garbage? you are extremely sensitive in addition to being a total degenerate

>shilling for actual war criminals because you don't have other heroes

I am no fan of nazis but I sign up for this cause I actually hate Putin more than Bandera cause the latter is already dead but I love everyone who cause vatnik buttheart

>Glory to Ukraine!
LOL

LOL, great meme. Thanks user.
saved.

Now you know he was a fag right? Like literally? All the polish hate to him aside.

LOL, another great meme. Thanks again user.
saved.

UKRAINIAN MEGA FAGGOT
ASS FUCKER AND ASS RECEIVER. LOL

I'm so fucking tired of this slavic historyexplotations.
> we wuz heroes
> we wuz victims
Russians and Ukrainians are literaly the white niggers.

LOL.
One of the best Ukrainian memes ever.
Thank you user.
saved.

Leader of the Ukraine. LOL

Bandera was not a nazi though, you brainwashed russopig.

hey, we have your picture you piece of shit shit eater

>murdered fellow Slavs
>my grandfather had serve extra years as a border guard after the big bad war because of the remains of Bandera's army, but he lived

I must recognize Ukraine's bid for independence because of my own homeland's past, but I cannot for the life of me recognize Ukrainians as equals with the rest of Slavdom. The Yugo nations plagued the Muslim invaders with guerilla shit, Poles contributed to high-level warfare and to science, Russians preserved the tradition of Byzantium after Constantinople fell, the Czechs, Moravians and my people contributed their part to our common monarchy (until nationalism took it apart),
but what has Ukraine contributed?
Only the death to fellow Slavs. Comparable to a Jewish administrator at a death camp.

YOU BUFFOONS ARE THE NIGGERS OF SLAVS

Slavs are the niggers of white ppl tho

^^^THIS!!!
EXCELLENT POST

well said my Slovakian friend, well said.
They did invent a thing tho, they created a book with 362 of killing innocent kids, woman and elders.
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA

I can imagine ukrainian kids in schools 10 years from now.
>This is german spy and our national hero dear kids. He is known only from killing hundreds of thousands of innocent kids and woman. impaling them, breaking their bones, skinning them, setting them on fire etc.
>You dear kids should be proud of him and other banderites, Let the whole civilized world know that our ancestors had courage to kill hundreds of thousands of defenseless innocent kids

>youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
FUCKING Western Ukraine should be nuked to glass!!!
They did such terrible things to children.Never mind adults, but they were so sadistic to children.
I hope Western Ukraine and the subhuman dogs living there will be eliminated from the face of this Planet forever.

happy holhol day you filthy pig thieving failed gypsies!

Glory to Ukraine,
Fuck russian pigs, from VOLGA BULGARIA!

svali otsuda, jivotnoe bespontovoye

>innocent whites
While I like the Polish people you faggots did start WW2 due to your own incompetence and you guys love Jews which isn't something you can be forgiven for
Plus I'm sure there is no possible way at all that any of those 150k people were Jewish and not actually white

Western Ukrainian piece of shit detected.
>Famous Bulgarian pedo faggot just posted here.
see this thread below and the picture related

One of you niggers give me a rundown
Who is this guy?
Why should I care?
Is he another pro-russia piece of shit just like the guy who recently won elwction?

hey faggot, is this you in this picture. LOL
you have nice smile shit eater lol

Scratch an Ukrainian and you will get AIDS

They are though, it's just that the rest of you motherfuckers have been so self centered and exclusionist that you've more or less ostracized them for legitimately no reason.
It's basically like what happened with Georgia
Commie scum rolled in to their country try and started killing their people and declaring parts of their clay Russiastan's and you say there and did nothing.
It's like you want to be part of the USSR again or something

Ts. Kike

Russian immigrants trying to spred hate against ukes in Canada are intertaining shit. Its like attempt to throw a JQ bombs in Israel.

ts. kike

>stay out of Volhynia Faggot

>Says the most nationalist country in Europe

To all the wannabe nazis in this thread who think that Bandera was some kind of nationalist hero.
You should know that fucking SS got so disgusted by the crimes of his organization/milita on civilians that they had decided to cooperate with polish nationalist anti nazi militia to defend polish civilians. They were so bad that nazis were defending Poles. Let that sink in.

I must admit Ukraine's national anthem is one of the best I've ever heard.

yea, and vietnam started vietnam war...

>Пocтaнoвa пpo вбивcтвo Пєpaцькoгo бyлa пpийнятa нa cпeцiaльнiй кoнфepeнцiї OУH y квiтнi 1933 poкy в Бepлiнi, y якiй бpaв yчacть вiд Пpoвoдy Укpaїнcьких Haцioнaлicтiв (ПУH) пoлкoвник Aндpiй Meльник тa iншi, a вiд Кpaйoвoї Eкзeкyтиви OУH — викoнyвaч oбoв'язкiв кpaйoвoгo пpoвiдникa Cтeпaн Бaндepa.

yup, they were ashkeNAZIs

Great post, Ivan

>They were so bad that nazis were defending Poles. Let that sink in.

>filthy kikes exploiting women
Well, color me surprised

we might be most nationalistic but we still have some jews... don't let this missguide you

He spent 1941-1944 in a German prison camp.
Learn some history, dumbfuck.

Canuckinstan isn't even a real county. Go club some seals, you rube.