How can anyone watch this and be racist?

youtu.be/sLmpxY_XRMU

These people improve our culture so much, we should basically worship them.

you lost. Try your shit on facebook and fegit. The radicalization that happened on here is not reversable

the game will never be the same

>These people improve our culture so much
would you like to explain who these niggers are and why i should care?

Did you not watch the video or something? They are cool and intelligent and you should look up to them.

Lol,. How about NO :PDDDD

i did watch the video, i don't recognize any of them. my life does not revolve around pop culture.

Yeah, lets listen to a bunch of people who are allied to the brand simply because it paid them more than Nike would.

Buy Adidas stuff! Look at how progressive we are, it'll make you run faster, and totes be awesome. Look, your favourite athlete/niggerball/handegg/singer wears Adidas, you should too.

No! New Balance doesn't make better fitting trainers, NO, Nike does not make better soccer boots....FUCKING LOOK, ITS PHARREL, THE DUDE WHO SANG HAPPY.....Buy motherfucker Adidas, Messi says so.

The major flaw in capitalism is that once people's basic needs are met, the ignorant masses start valuing things like luxury tennis shoes and music videos that are worthless when you factor in externalities. Half our GDP might as well be made up of big black dildos

keking at these niggers thinking they're visionary geniuses. It's like watching someone dress up a baby in adult clothes, these retards would probably get

I thought I was the only one who thought how cringe this whole commercial was - especially the part with the Karlie Kloss "it's all tied together" *niggers nod*

What is that White guy doing with a bunch of niggers?

I might actually have some respect towards "progressives" if they weren't so fucking hypocritical. They complain about capitalism and greed when at the same time they are shilling for large corporations.

So glad I don't know anyone in that video.

Exact same thoughts.

Incompetent, talentless, overpaid niggers thinking their are Gods among men. The delusion and self importance of these fucks is comical.

Look up to them for what reason? What has any one of the people in this video done that deserves respect? What have they done that will be read about in 500 years? Except for every single one wearing that exact same shitty China made shoes?

Bunch of retards round a table. Probably Beckham has the highest IQ there kek

that's why he just smiles and smugly nods without saying anything the whole commercial

i only became a racist because of this ad. fuck white people

Isn't Beckham a chosen though?
Messi by far the greatest athlete there. Not that he knows what's going on or anything lol
Rodgers second. I don't know how you're supposed to race bait with this.
Messi black doe. We tikitaka n sheit.

I dont know who any of those porch monkeys are and i literally want to knife every single one of them and string them up from the nearest sturdy tree

Did the video cure my racism OP? you tell me.

I thought adidas track suits were the white mans uniform...

Messi is on a completely different plane of existence from the rest of the niggers and retards in this video lmao

>athletes and music artists

>in a commercial about globalism

Actually these people seek to annihilate western culture and civilization.

Messi has mild autism

the game will never be the same.

It's unfortunate that we don't really have any artists, musicians, or cultural icons.
We would really need another Renaissance type movement at this point, but I think it would have to happen over the internet. Western people have been pushed form their cities into comfy suburbs, and have kind of lost the cultural capital to do anything valuable.

wes visionaries n shit. i don't recognize any of these people either. except the singer.

I actually liked this ad because it makes it obvious how vapid and hollow the modern conception of creativity is.

The ad was shown before I saw Jumanji with my nephew (15 years old) this Christmas. Afterwards, he told me that he thought it was stupid people were so obsessed with creativity when they "didn't have anything to say." He also mentioned that it seemed like ads always featured "black guys, but never white people - even though there aren't that many black people in real life." He then added that most of the things he saw on TV (I assume he mostly watched MTV or other trash) were just "black people saying nothing and pretending its smart." When I asked him what he and his friends did they said that they either played video games (though he added that they didn't do it much anymore), hiked, or talked about books. I asked what books he read and he just smiled and said that they were about "World War 2."

He's in very good shape and has lots of friends, so it's not like he's a pariah. He has a girlfriend and he's already planning to get married and have kids.

Generation Zyklon is 100% real. These guys are gearing up to gas us all.

>be older millennial
>had none of this growing up
>only had faggoty goth shit
>all the girls in my gen are complete whores
>too old now to find a virgin qt girl to marry
>they are all under 18
>no way to court any of them
>without being roy moore tier pedo

well at least somebody has a chance. All i have is this whiskey and a gun barrel to swallow.

We've entered a new dark age imo

why is gavin mccinnes with some niggers?

"we are demons and don't understand how the world works so lets mingle everything together and see if the one person who figures it would want to save us"

- jews

This is why you should have found a woman to marry before "LOL IM 32 NOW TIME TO SETTLE GURL!"

God I hope this isn't a larp.

sucks to be you. go earn some money and make yourself a provider. qts will be there for you.

>we should basically worship them
>Exodus 20:4: Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth
There will be no false idols before the Lord our God. Get in the fucking oven, you Satanist, NWO, kike piece of shit.

i didnt even watch
cant stand messi the disguised mestizomierda subhuman

Go to church. If you are in good shape you can find a young wife, guarenteed. You have to be a chad, though.

t. A 28-year-old who went eastern Orthodox and is now married to a 21-year-old.

>You have to be a chad, though.

so suicide then

Start lifting, getting enough sleep, eating healthy, taking cold showers, and participating in a combat sport (ex. boxing).

The resulting boost in testosterone will have a massive impact on your behavior (especially your confidence). Chad behavior is very heavily influenced by lifestyle choices.

doesnt look like im buying adidas now.

thanks OP

/thread

>SAGED