This triggers niggers, latinos, natives, hawaians, and arabs

A superior white man, Femto, raping and groping a nigress, casca, infront of a cuckholded arab latino, Gutz, who is forced to watch a superior white God rape a monkey negress. Niggers and latinos and arabs and hawaians and natives chimpout whenever they see white boys fucking non white women.

>arab latino

Dumb faggot.

Griffith is a fucking faggot with no morals, ready to suck old man's dick if it makes him closer to power.

Isn’t Griffith gay? He was thinking about Gutz while he was fucking that chick.

that ending was one of the darkest resolutions ever

Yea he's gay af like op.
Do us a favor and don't idolize fucking fags, makes us look stupid...

its not the ending, its just the beginning. Everything before was just the prequel.
What a shocking twist!

12yo thread everyone

birbed!

Casca is north african moor, Guts is Iberian , Griffith is Visigoth/Basque noble blood.

> (OP) (You)
>Casca is north african moor, Guts is Iberian , Griffith is Visigoth/Basque noble blood.
Thats what Im saying, casca the nigger got some white visigoth aryan cock.

>Casca
>Nigress
0/10 get out.

By the way Griffith let old white men fuck his ass for money.

Griffith wasn't a noble

Lul pussy.
Nothing in Berserk is intense as far as gore.

Ganishkas demon factory is probably the worst and that is nothing.

why is Guts such a cuck

she is a nigger though

Casca is hot though, I'd fuck her.

Who/what does griffith represent IRL? Is the Skull Knight Hitler/Wotan? What does the god hand represent?

So many questions.

Griffith is a dumb faggot , Guts is powerful and badass , Casca is cute and lovable , fuck you nigger.
also Farnese might end up with Guts.
the author might have hinted towards the fact that Casca might not want to retrieve her memory.

anyway , OP is a faggot like always.

bump for answers

The names some of the God Hand members have are German or based off German books. Ubrik, Slan, and Conrad.

Are there people who think Guts isn't white?

OP apparently. Some dumb niggers on Tumblr as well so I guess that's why the image was made.

Skull knight is jesus

>Non aryan demon rapes a brown bitch

Who cares, they're both subhuman filth. Unless you're Aryan you have no place in this world other than under my heel.

Skull Knight isn't Hitler because Hitler is, by all accounts, a massive failure. Which doesn't surprise me since he's subhuman filth. Funny how a non Aryan wanted to make my people and myself the ones to rule the world.

Skull knight isn't a rabbi though.

Kek