Dragon Ball Super

>tfw too perfect for the Tournament of Power.

So what do you think Krillen's new move is? People who read the spoilers need not apply.

Destruco Disc... but bigger

How strong is Piccolo now do you think?

Still weaker than Perfect Cell?

All in seriousness, blue-haired makes no sense in-universe.

i hope it has a new name and isnt another bigger better 2.0 kamehameha
i think its like an aura with sharp ki where a punch can cut through ki/bodies or a new blast

>entire aura and punches is a destructo disc

Bulma has blue hair though.

The universes simply do not deserve his Perfection

I mean how it CHANGES from purple to blue out of nowhere.

A form that can break through any barrier would be amazing and keep Krillin in character since his Kienzan can nearly cut anything.

I think that all the losing universes will merge into one. I think so because only 28 planets with life in our universe is a very low count and perhaps by doing so, the universe will have an acceptable average power level in the eyes of Zeno, then Goku wouldn't be the bad guy in front on the remaining gods (because let's face it, Goku will always be the hero).

SUPER IS SHIT AND YOU ALL KNOW IT

NO HES FUCKING EVIL

Capsule Corp magic

>Merge all the universes that have an average Ningen Level lesser than 7, which is the bare minimum for the exempt Universes
>Somehow end up with an acceptable average Ningen Level
user...

It's a retcon. Purple never existed. (Laughs)

?

Give me reasons why GT is shit.

Same with Super.

I want to see both sides of the argument.

WAKU WAKU
A
K
U

W
A
K
U

Except that apart from 9, 7 is the weakest universe.

The dude that draws Yamucha isekai manga said he's working on chapter 2 which will be out soon and will be 33 pages long

so that's something to look forward to, which is nice

As far as I know that is because most of the power levels they have observed and pulled from have come from earth and or other planets that don't even exist anymore. I think uni 7 is being underestimated. It lends to the theme of underestimating the abilities of sayians and ningens of uni 7 in general.

Dragón Ball Minus doesn't make sense

>Bardock being a caring father contradicts saiyan's lust for battles attitude

>Goku being 3 years old and having Saiyan clothes, even when in the manga is stated that he was a baby and full nude when Son Gohan found him.

>Being 3 years old that would mean he was 16-17 when he fought Piccolo Daimaoh

>How could Raditz knew about earth if he and Vegeta never returned to planet Vegeta?

>db
>consistency
pick one
tori makes shit up as it goes along

I like his blue hair, but it doesn't look that good with his old clothes.

I don't disagree with you, but I legitimately don't see them just killing everyone off, that's why I thought all the other characters would end up in Universe 7.

Why did Raditz say a meteor crashed Planet Vegeta three years before Goku and Raditz met?

>Yfw Toei remasters DBZ with Trunks hair retconned

killing himself

Anything except anything that matters.
But hills in the background everywhere are quaking in fear.

Zeno thinks there's too many universes. The four that are exempt, the winner of the tournament, and merging all the losing universes makes 6 universes total.
That'll mean less work for Zeno.

Bardock is still best Saiyan

Does Zeno even work? if so what does he do?

Goku's aware that Zeno's planning this, that's why he acting calm about everything.

>all of Trunks' scenes are sepia-toned

There needs to be one more. Then each of them can have one of the Super Dragon Balls.

That's why it's not canon imo

>all of Trunks' scenes are sepia-toned
Toei is so cheap that I can see that happening.

Yes and you know what also doesn't make sense?
People not admitting that LSS is best transformation and that all other transformations are simply trash compared to it or are simply just discount versions of LSS
LSS>>SS>>SS2>>SSR>>SSB>>SS3>>SS4>>>Shit>>>SSG
Objective transformation ranking

Reminder that they've spent literally months preparing for this tournament fight. If it isn't good, nothing in Super ever will be.

They've already shat the bed from the start with the 28 planets thing so yeah it's not gonna be good

Should have been the one to draw the Super Manga, man

This will be the final arc in the show anyways

Yeah but him being HURR DURR I MUST PROTECT MY WEAK SON , PLEASE BE SAFE MY DEAR kind of ruined it.

The original OVA's incarnation was great because he had every characteristic trait of the Saiyan race:

The weak should fear the strong
Prideful
Arrogant
Love for battles
Doesn't give a fuck about the weak (him talking Shit about Goku being a low-class warrior)

But at the same time he's proud of his friends, his race and his son because he will avenge his planet and race

Thank God episode of Bardock Is non-canon , and i hope Minus Is just a "re-telling" for kids

>80 people
>fighting at once
>Toei
you already know

Source: your ass

That one is definitely Toriyama

>I have shit taste

Legendary Super Saiyan is nothing but Ultra Super Saiyan with green hair.

I meant the original Bardock kinda hope he comes back or gets revived somehow so that we could get Sol with him being baffled how SS got turned into a joke that two kids use to play.

we tecnically dont have a canon version of what the legendary super saiyan is capable of
broly is stronger than any super saiyan and is around ssj2 tier
also shit isnt a canon transformation

>how do you manage to protect the peace of the galaxy
>galaxy
Not Universe

>Goku is going to destroy over half of the universes to protect 28 planets
Just take the 28 planets and drop them in another universe. Nobody will even notice.
>One corner of one galaxy suddenly gets a couple extra planets
>This will somehow devastate the cosmic order
Why even bother having U7 exist as an entity for such a small number of people?

Jaco never specifies galaxy though. He gets cut off.

Minus takes place one month before the destruction of Planet Vegeta, so it kind of doesn't contradicts Bardock's death.

But it ruins his character and adds another plot hole

>How could Freeza didn't notice that a Pod took off planet Vegeta?

He was asked about the galaxy not the universe.

NEVER
I WANT MOAR OF DB

Ultra super Saiyan isn't even an actual transformation it's just an advanced form of SS
Girl Broly is here so it's going to become canon soon

Prepare to see a lot of this

But Goku hasn't surpassed Beerus yet.

What makes you think that? Don't say such things.

>hey let's stop one of our best cashcows
Don't think so.

When the hell are they gonna reveal her name?

What if it's Echallotte?

Wasn't Bloomer's hair supposed to be purple? That's why they made Trunks' hair purple.

Broly (female) that's her name

Depends on the art. Sometimes it's blue, sometimes it's purple. Dr. Briefs has purple hair so it checks out either way.

He secretly turned into a vampire when he got bitten during the Baba Saga

Broccoletta.

Toyo > Garrow Lee

Too much blue going on there.

Colle

Very spic-like.

Jose.

Frieza did nothing wrong.

>Good earthling, breed with the ever-violent alien warrior race to ensure our survival

>Source: my ass XDDD

Princess Sadala

>Entire being becomes destructo disk

I don't see anything happening after this arc either. Especially if they've been hyping this up all the way from the Champa arc.

That's kind of hot

How long do you think theyll drag it out for?

>Cell could perform his own SSG ritual by creating cell juniors

>Cell could train for 4 months to become golden

>Cell can endlessly self destruct for zenkai boosts to the maximum the ability allows

>Cell can create a fake moon and become the mighty Oozaru while keeping his mind bumping his power to 10 times its normal max while not losing speed

Seriously, why would they not revive him? Toss him in the Time Chamber for 24 hours and you'd have someone who could easily be higher than SSGB Kaio Ken Goku,

>can't even transform without absorbing androids
>SSG
>Golden
>Ozaru

anons i have a confession to make

I...just fapped couple minutes ago came buckets like niagara falls levels type of shit.

what does that have to do with anything

This is why your parents expectations of you are low.

>Floor is destructo disks
ULTIMATE POWER
DESTRUCTO WORLD

no,
this is why

cease this relentless faggotry

everything user it's a meaning of life

don't be scared user confess your sins to us we won't judge.

Krillin*

Still better than that one guy obsessed with the new furries and those pointless collages everyone keeps spamming.

Mix between 2-3 of his existing moves.

His Goku vs Vegeta doujin was amazing. Toyo can't do choreography the way Lee does.