In France you can stomp policeman head and get away with it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/J_Bardella/status/947866349447114754
twitter.com/bertaudonb/status/947839373017526272
youtube.com/watch?v=jTkd-pm3Ixg&lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

france

>tfw you stack weapons but the race war never comes

France cops let you rape, riot and beat them. American is will kill you for breathing too aggressively. Kek, wonder what would happen if they joined forces?

Looks more like Africa desu. Literally everybody in this video is a nigger.

American cops*

at this point why should i even care about France?

>before opening webm
Mhm I wonder what race the attackers will be?
>during webm
aaaaaand they're niggers.

Niggers belong in Africa.

Going into coon town without backup

Maybe the policewoman said something very racist to them. Don't condemn the poor Africans so early.

do tell us more user

Is the French Media covering this?
Jewgle: French police officer new years
>0 relevant results

the French voted for this

Chimp out extreme

>female cops
LOL play stupid games win stupid prizes

I was a criticizing our police you inbred

Nothing on Google. Why?

In USA cops can kill you and get away with it. Check mate sir.

Because it would be racist to report on. It's all over twitter right now though.

Yes

Yeah but that was an even gun fight.

Gun fights are a part of quintessential Western US culture

Some good shots, but I guess all the ground and pound I see in MMA has desensitized me, because that looks like a relatively mild beating.

She is doing too good a job protecting herself, some of those monkeys should have grabbed her arms and pulled them away from her head and then let somebody kick her fucking teeth out and smash her eye sockets.

Good...should be the same in the USA.

French people don't think in English amerimutt

Yeah, she does get hit with a kick to the face though which is what does her in. Up until that she was doing pretty good.

That will teach that diversity hire WHORE. If she still stays as a police officier, she should be raped and killed by the moslem horde.

This, my countrymen are so embarrassing. The french think in Arabic like the British.

It's cool how no matter where you go in the world niggers are niggers. And people still try to tell themselves these people are the same as everyone else. A world civil war is coming and blacks keep digging themselves a deeper hole

Get a load of this fucking edge meister.

Did a cop take your weed once or something?

I want to cattleprod niggers so bad.

She probably thought they would appreciate her liberal views.

What are the men in these countries doing?

What were they chimping out for in the videos? I can hear them chanting in some of the videos but I didn't take French because American education system.

t. Ancap

Having your arms at your sides while getting your head kicked back and forth isn't defending yourself you fucking sperg.

It's what niggers do, even arabs aren't as bad as niggers.

This is apart of the growing pains for France. A few idiots comitting acts of violence is nothing new.

We shouldn’t allow one-off anecdotes to scare us off from larger integration numbers. The world is one connected entity now and bringing in poor foreigners is just an obvious solution to most of our issues.

Sure some immigrants do horrible stuff like this, but what is the normative value of posting videos of it and being racist? Remember, hate speech is a crime.

kek
>niggers
>think

She wanted the BBC

Pretty good
desu had a laugh

In Britain you can hump a policewoman and get away with it...but only if you aren't of European descent. Otherwise its sexual assault.

Daily reminder that the West killed Germans for this.

Your liberal pandering just made me cream myself.

Thank you.

how's it being reported, poor immigrants forced to use violence against a uncaring, racist system of oppression or are they actually telling something close to the truth?
Follow up question, how are the average french reacting, Je suis curbstomped or are they actually pissed at it?

Her screams are the best part. That's what the cunt gets for allowing these subhumans in and supporting their every move.

twitter.com/J_Bardella/status/947866349447114754

twitter.com/bertaudonb/status/947839373017526272

How’s that brexit working out for you?

Not a goddamn thing on Youtube either. Im gonna download the Twatter Videos and post them on my sock account.

So France oficially became meme country?

it has been for a while now sadly

Beating cops? Did you not watch the webm?

It has been for centuries. It's just that the memes change frequently for the worse

Just fine mono l8sa just fine

Fucking roasties.

Compilation of the various twitter footage. Youtube hasn't taken it down yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTkd-pm3Ixg&lc

Our governments are illegitimate. Democracy has failed.

France is now at best estimates around 23% non white and 18% Islamic spiritually. Fully accurate numbers can't be gathered because of idiotic laws that don't allow a national census of race and religion.

Sweden as of Jan 2017 was 20.2% non Swedish and 8.8% of half swedish heritage.

But if it does, it'll start in France. I worked in the Ardèche region and in nord pas de Calais. It still surprises me that it didn't happen

Always remember to reupload such videos to youtube with a pixel or two changed in Adobe After Effects so that the footage avoids the Jewish ADL's filters. Same goes for all your NatSoc material.

Youtube is censoring it since the beginning. Really, 10 minutes after the video has been posted, youtube censored it and you can't upload it anymore.

Take all that nonsensical jewspeak and shove it up your ass, faggot.

If you notice in the clip. The subhuman tries to grab her gun.

>ambush
there you go

I see something

Did she live? If so, she should be charged for hate crimes for obvious reasons.

>nigger humping british police woman.webm

People are pissed, and it has been reported as "group of people assaut policemen in Paris suburb, Macron is very angry, cops are not in the hospital anymore". They didn't show the video though

Then you file a complain, that's the white way

Most anons won't understand what you're doing.

"opressor" isn't

>Look at random French towns far away from major cities on Wikipedia
>Look at notable people
>90% African or Arab name footballers

She got her arms up and her hands up to block most of the incoming shots.

Only a few minor shots got through and really connected, and none of them were THAT brutal.

She's literally probably just really sore, but she'll be fine and back out on the streets "doing her job" in no time. And until then, she probably gets money and hero-worship for taking a few boots to the face. Pffft.

Well, since the media is silent on this. Is it okay to laugh at her screams?

>>Cuck comment from Grosse Schwarz Würst eater.
Not surprised... Sometimes I wonder why I bothered learning Deutsch.

This. Majority of European countries would seriously be better if monarchy were restored, with leftists and journalists rounded up and tried for treason.

She died.

see
The ADL enters such footage into a filter list so you can't upload it. Change a few pixels, and then you suddenly can again.

Same here, user.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Gibs sauce

Reporté à la SCA.

Plebbit is that way

Nice flag fag

>Ouais!
For those of you who don't know, he's saying "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

>A-at least we're not mutts

>"group of people
Why are they liying? it wasn't people, they were subhumans

>Youtube is censoring it since the beginning. Really, 10 minutes after the video has been posted, youtube censored it and you can't upload it anymore.

My upload hasn't been taken down yet. I muted the audio in one of the clips (the one that is a recording of a phone screen) and that seems to have done the trick. Perhaps there was something said in French that clip that the youtube alog caonsiders "hate speech".

haha more crime done by bl*cks on whites

>It was a dark night

KEK. SHUT IT DOWN. I read your replies after I started. Ive never had this happen before, and I reposted all kinds of Sup Forums videos: Moonman videos etc.

thanks for the info m8 and remember Diversity(tm) is our Strength

> deus vult flag
kys

I don't have sauce I'm just repeating what I've read from another thread.

They really are terrified of verifiable video evidence of truth?

You've gotta be autistic, her head is facing the pavement the entire time, she has no idea where the shots are coming from and her arms are blocking nothing in that video. I don't know if she died but this isn't an MMA fight with trained fighters, this is a woman on the ground getting kicked and stomped by a mob. You need to get out from behind your screen someday, in the real world people get fucked up from that.

Last year a bunch of dindus ambushed and threw a molotov cocktail at a female cop. It burned her whole body but she survived. The president never visited her in the hospital nor contacted her.

Pic is Holland paying a visit to a dindu drug dealer who had a police baton shoved up his ass.

French politicians and journalists are all a bunch of treators. I'll die happily killing as much as I can of these motherfuckers when the time comes.