Just found these at my friends house. They belong to her dad. What should I do?

Just found these at my friends house. They belong to her dad. What should I do?

Holocaust them all

This is a kind of a strange experience. Never met a Jew before (that I know of)

Messianic jews? Or just total shabbos goyim?

Messianic Jews I believe. They seem pretty based though my fellow magapede!!!

Give your friend the dick, take the sacrifice.

quote mein Kampf when the correct opportunity presents itself

careful user hes prob mi5

Is your friend cute? If so, post milkers. If not, post milkers anyway.

They're Christians brainwashed into conflating modern Jewry with the concept of Zion from the Bible.

Basically, because the word "Israel" used to mean God's chosen people, that must mean that modern day Israelis are God's chosen people also.

Calling out jews irl is so fucking fun they instantly get terrified they are subhumans

Burn the house.

ask her wtf that is

what is the cover article of the "Isreal today" magazine about?

the title has me interested

Jesus Christ is that all Jews do is publish bullshit?

They are God’s chosen people though user. There’s some good content in these mags too

Southern Baptist, yes?

The worst thing you can do to a merchant is not buy their goods. Steel enough information to cancel the subscriptions. Remember, the Jew is the evil one, not the one deceived by the Jew.

Write "The Goyim know." on one of the pages.

Christian Zionist need to be red pilled and fast

dig up the video on youtube where the Jews in Israel and New York spit on Christians and call the Virgin Mary a whore.

The look up the video on the black Israelites who stand on a street corner calming they are going to kill all white people and rape their daughters.

good new years conversation

>What should I do?

1. Take a subscription card for magazine ...
2. Address it to local mosque!
3. Smile and stir teh shit.
4. ???
5. Profit!!

Gas on the spot

however if they are jews start sending information on how it is imperative and their duty sell all their possessions in the US and move to Israel now

Lol my grandma has similar magazines that ask her to donate to Israel (and she does). I mean, it makes sense really because Christianity is literally a creation from Judaism so you could say that it’s the biggest Jew trick of all time.

Yeah. They are one in the same.

>Jews have a duty to help the 'refugees' get into Europe
>a duty to help them into someone else's country

just dont have kids with her. we dont need your filthy goy genes mixed with ours. thanks.

Greatest ally!

hey, only americans can say "greatest ally" about us, sarcastically or not.

muh master :d

on a random page in each one draw a swastika and "the goyim know" underneath

Not anymore

even though its marketed as Jewish interest news , the majority of people who describe to that are evangelicals. the scumbag Israel first pro war cucks who fell for the scofield bible lie that Israel is a physical and not a spiritual state and think that the Jews hold a special place in Gods eyes disregarding what Jesus Christ stated against the the synagogue.... these fyckin Jews funded the Scofield bible... typical Jewish trickery

This

It really is. Me and my friends always make fun f Jews when they're around.