Do you guys actually like venti

i guess she's got good gozangas but i mean shes daft guys cmon...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SQtlgXqe4aU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when shills are making character assassination threads I just support the person more. never punch to the right.

when shills are making character assassination threads I just support the person more. never punch to the right.

i like her boobies too i guess

Just admit you want people to post more pics you tard

I just want to add my cream to her.

Open fulll boobs

I don’t have a problem with her.

she's a cool bitch

>daft

if you think you're supposed to get your political/moral guidance from women, you've been listening to the wrong people

>gozangas
hehe reddit please go

Shes cute and got big milkers, what do?
I'm guessing those who don't like those things are gay? Maybe a lil intimidated cause she has a following?

She's gorgeous.

the need to bleach her fully is overwelming

thanks for being such a good sport

My perfect waifu

Big milkers. Red-pilled. A troll. And blue eyes.

Her big mouth looks like it smells, stream sniping attention whore defended by a league of beta losers who say they hate niggers yet worship a half black/half jewish female getting dicked down by a white guy.

Burps constantly, her way of debating is just being a loud cunt with no real political views just whatever will make her the center of attention wherever she its.

Does she like apply makeup to her whole body to look white? I respect that honestly

>half black/half jewish female
>blue eyes
choose one, communist

I need to lick her bum hole

Fuck this nigger

You must be new, she posted her 23andme and she 35% African

Cover her face then yes

she's entertaining and has a charm to her

DNA doesn't actually tell you where you are from; that's a scam.

>american education

Brittany Venti is a character. I don't know but have to assume the girl who plays her is at least marginally more intelligent.

I think her serious name is Brittany Deer.... search around and it will come up.

If anything they would have made her more African

shes fuck ugly but seeing the mutts defend her is funny

>she's daft
I'm not going out with her, or living with her, or even listening to her. All I care about is that she has a cute body.

>I wouldn't rail that ass
>t. huge fag

Brittany is lovely and attractive. Name one other girl who is as immersed in internet culture as her? I wish I had a girlfriend like her.

I fucking love her.

Yep. These are Saul Alinsky tactics.

youtube.com/watch?v=SQtlgXqe4aU

old hillary's filthy ambitions with young hillary's body = boners for decades

She is ugly as shit. Only a mutt would find a mutt attractive.

Then lets see a pic of you Faggot

She has great hips as well and legs, really good looking person

Remember when this used to be an anonymous board? Man I miss those days.
Sage.

she has the american equivalent of khazar milkers

>le 98% face

She sounds stupid and says stupid shit. but would 100% smash.

I don't

shes a traitor to her own kind

what kind of moron advocates for a white ethno state when oneself is a nigger? retardation at the highest levels

any soyboys that get enchanted by her were leftists to begin with larping

quite literally the ugliest woman i have ever seen that isn't a full on black. but she does look like she has some nigger blood in her. that fucked up face, nose and hair, not to mention that fucked up body. she would NOT be considered white during apartheid here.

I don't mind her but her attempts at comedy are atrocious. Her satire and sarcasm are abysmal. I don't expect a woman to be funny though.

shes pretty based and one of /ourgirls/

/thread

Goddamn that cop is Chad as fuck. Not even so much as a wrinkle in those class A's during a full blown protest.

She looks like Haruhi

Because tits and unfortunately alot of American posters here are autistic half breeds

Gib mulatto milkies

>those udders
I want to get rough with those. slap around her titties
squeezing twisting pulling biting

I would fuck the shit out of that thiccness.
Her skin tone is sexy too. Its exotic looking. She doesnt even look part negro.

i would furiously pound that ass but i dont want to ever have to hear her talk again

She thought she was only 1/4, but apparently her DNA test results said she was 1/3 nog kek.

Not that I give a shit, I would still smash that, and possibly even wife if she was fun and interesting to be around. She seems pretty chill and funny, self-deprecating and not afraid to laugh at herself, which is always a good quality in my book.

Call me a mutt, I don't care.

she's a decent troll.

she has inverted nipples and huge areolas, and her vag is a mess.
trust me on that, you're missing nothing.