Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid's 13th Episode isn't the last

I have lots of evidence to prove so.
Firstly, Tohru's father isn't coming back for Tohru anytime soon: i.imgur.com/2XhvtkA.png
Tohru is too powerful to be forcefully brought back to her own world, and thus, her father decides to accept her choice to stay.
Secondly, we seen a new dragon at the end of the 12th episode, which we thought is Tohru's father...
Think again: i.imgur.com/gqNswmP.png
New dragon, this is what she looks like: i.imgur.com/Jsgf97v.png
This is why they are ending the first season early: a new dragon is arriving, which means there will be a new intro to the show entirely.
She's also the new dragon resident as it says here: i.imgur.com/MzHhjaI.png
So no, this isn't the end of the show, but...
Its only the beginning.
;)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2XhvtkA.png
mangapark.me/manga/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-coolkyoushinja/s2/v5/c41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WOW! This is groundbreaking stuff user, thanks for the info!

next ep is last
that new dragon is tooru's dad
we skipped iruru entirely

But the dad appears before Iruru,making her one of those "dragons that will invade"

Don't get your hopes up for oppai loli

You raised my hope and dashed them quite expertly sir,

bravo!

to add more to this, the only way to end season 1 of the anime was either tooru's dad's chapter or iruru's arc.
iruru's arc needs a couple of episodes. the original anime filler eps killed the idea of getting iruru.

maybe we'll get lucky and the ova will be iruru. or maybe there's enough for a season 2?
the opening of the show teasing the 6th dragon during the countdown sure is a downer though.

i did have a thought yesterday, what if kyoani doesnt have a show on the schedule next season because they're just gonna make this 2-cour

You realize this is based on a manga right? The plot isn't over, but that doesn't mean they'll keep making the show.

>less than 3K sales
No chance this is going to get a season 2 which I hate

It's not just about DVD/BD sales.

Look at Mahouka, which sold 10k but the LN popularity is on a decline.

On the other hand, Uchouten sold absolutely about nothing, but there's S2 thanks to the major exposure the novel original received. Novel sold about double after the animation came out, and helped get sequel published.

It's not all about the Animation companies.

KyoAni is funding this though.

Hey guys, OP here.
I've been thinking for a while, and has concluded 2 things will happen:
Conclusion 1: Tohru's father comes (even if there is no point of coming) and Tohru tells him to fuck off, and Tohru's father is ok with it, and leaves because Tohru's father accepts that decision: i.imgur.com/2XhvtkA.png
See that? ACCEPTED HER CHOICE
Conclusion 2: The dragon who comes through the portal is Ilulu, because she is also a demon dragon who has the power to enter via portals to other worlds, but after using all her power she is forced to stay on earth with the rest of the dragons.
Either way season 2 is still going to be a thing.

I don't want this show to ever end.

THERE HAS BEEN SHITTIER SERIES THAT HAVE HAD 2ND SEASONS!

Only reason why BDs are low is because they had to compete with the beast known as kono suba.

Pls... I need more Kanna

Why the hell are you using imgur you fucking subhuman.

It's not getting a second season because there's not enough material for one.

The way you write makes you sound like a conspiracy theorist. Like, you're posting random screenshots of wikipedia and shouting "SEE I TOLD YOU ALL"

Also, this series is based off of an ongoing manga, and the plot threads aren't going to be wrapped up by the end of this season. It still may or may not get a season 2.

There isn't enough manga material for a S2 without it being like 70% anime original. And I really don't want that as the primarily anime original episodes have been the worst ones in the series.

And the dragon we see at the end is in fact Tooru's dad and no, he obviously doesn't take her back. Kobayashi tells him off and then Tooru gets pissed when he threatens her and stops being a wuss around him..

Should be noted that Kyoani shuffled chapter order around and Tooru's dad arriving actually comes before Elma's arrival in the manga, with Iruru arriving a few chapters after that.

Source?

You do realize this is based on a manga and that translations are only a few chapters behind, right?

>but after using all her power she is forced to stay on earth with the rest of the dragons.

Iruru tries to attack the city and gets into a fight with Tooru. Eventually Tooru kicks her ass. A couple chapters later Iruru still hasn't recovered but to prove a point about how dragons and humans can't live together she turns kobayashi into a man for a day thinking he would rape Tooru (Instead, Tooru tries to drug and rape him).

all the volumes aren't translated yet?

scanlation takes time, user

Translations died for a couple months but seem to be back on again, so they're a couple of chapters behind last I checked. Iruru got better at transforming and got a part time job.

What's the latest one? Last I remember was the Kobayashi turning into a male

mangapark.me/manga/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-coolkyoushinja/s2/v5/c41

Latest translated chapter was about sleep. Basicallu, dragons don't really need to, but Tooru noticed that ever since they came to the human world they've all been sleeping regularly.

I thought this guy got fired.

Is OP being ironically delusional or something? I can't tell.

She was dreaming a flashback to before the first episode, bro.

I thought you weren't a retard.

It was a flashback you idiot.

Most like whats going to happen is that they'll introduce Ilulu, end the season, wait a while, and then release season 2 when they are ready to develop new episodes.
It wouldn't make sense for Tooru's father to take her away, or for the whole series to end after Tooru refusing to go back to her world, because it would entirely mess up the whole plot, so the production would finish off season 1, and take a break, then they would most likely work on season 2 afterwards.
Its kinda like Rick and Morty, episodes are being developed as we speak, but they aren't going to come out exactly when we expect it.
Season 2 would possibly come out next year if the production needs to take a break for the whole series.

Weak bait.

Where is Kanna's nose?

Kanna is too smart to fall for that trick.

Iruru makes the most sense since it will end with a battle which will reverberate with the Dragon dimension/world so more start coming through to find out what is going on. Also in a 30min episode you can have both father and Iruru realistically.

>Season 2 would possibly come out next year if the production needs to take a break for the whole series.

There is literally not enough source material for another season.

Pretty much this desu.

>(Instead, Tooru tries to drug and rape him).
Picked up

Op here
good night people
i'm to tired to continue on

>kyoani needing or following source material

>tfw to tired to continue on

what chapters the anime skip so i can read them or should i read the manga from the begining?

It's all mixed up so you can't really tell
But besides Iruru, it's pretty much all there, in some form

They're re-airing Free on next season.

Those numbers don't count people who buy from the official KyoAni website.

That's why I enjoy every minute of the show and the Sup Forums threads.

Elma is my waifu since she was mentioned for the first time btw.

>le kyoani shoppe maymay

I really want a season 2. I actually really like this show. Elma and Lucoa a cute and I'd do anything to see Elma smile.

She's a qt

>emperor of demise
I think it's still her father,also the dragon's face looked similar to hers

Thread dying, posting Elma to bring some life into it. What are the realistic odds of a season 2?

if i had a nickel for every series that hinted at getting a new season but never did, i would have 57 cents

Elma is a big fat dork with a big fat dork butt!

Nothing about this sentence is wrong OR bad.

God damnit, i just want season 2.

I've got it!

I'd like to put my fat dork in her fat butt

I'm going to marry Elma! I'm going to give her many children and I'd love her forever!

I'd say season 2 is a possibility. The show will pick up and people will buy it.

I want to bully Elma

>more of the anti-lolicon adaptation
Nope, it won't happen, and I'm grateful for at least that much.

There hasn't even been any hints yet.
People are just making it up.

There are more hints pointing towards this being the only season.