I will post this every day until Anima is translated

I will post this every day until Anima is translated

>super Evangelion
What the hell is this series even about?

k

>What the hell is this series even about?
>Evangelion
i think you can take a stab at it user

I can barely figure out what the original series is about

It's a "what if" story which premise is that Kaji never got killed, gave all the information about SEELE including the attack they planned to NERV, which resulted in NERV never getting destroyed and beating the shit out of SEELE, instrumentalization never happened and everyone continued with their lives, and the story start 3 years later with a 17 years old Shinji(finally getting some red pussy). If I remember correctly Gendo tries to do his own instrumentalization on the process but he disappear after failing to attempt to, if anyone cared about that.

>tfw there is a spanish version

Yeah, actually kind of a neat way to go and I really wish we'd gotten movies about it rather then how fucking Rebuild has gone in 3.0.

Translate it

WHERE, i didnt find any

What's it about then if not Nerv vs angels

I don't understand. These things are actually just clones of monsters close to humans that actually are best when it comes to fighting is removing their restrictions and removing other influences. These aren't mechs

Correct

Hell, you go learn Japanase and tell me.

If I'm not wrong, don't you remember that the armors NERV made were only a very bad testing suits? I think these are suppose to be the final versions that totally control the monsters and each one with different equipment like... space Evas?

We don't know. All we know is what we can glean from some art and a few people that translated bits and pieces.
Like Ritsuko is missing or retired, so Maya's head scientist now. At some point, Asuka merges with her Eva and it becomes like her own body.
Toji's a sniper and Hikari's an Eva pilot now. I guess Kensuke is too?
And there's a lot of Rei clones running around.

Where was anima published in Japan? Where is this art from? I thought it was a light novel series but the images make it look like some sort of serialized magazene article

>light novel

And trash it is

>with a 17 years old Shinji(finally getting some red pussy

who told you these lies

>tfw i saw them on T*ringa when downloads were allowed
Those post are like 6 years old
Here's a spanish resume from there:
>NERV defeats SEELE thanks to Kaji's information
>Shinji attacks those mass produced EVA avoiding Third impact
>3 Years later
>17 yo Shinji looks like Kaji, he's really popular and considered a hero. Emotionally stable. Has a good affective relationship with Asuka after a few episodes
>17 yo Asuka, pilot EVA 02 type 2 'Kai', using a pink plugsuit
>17 yo Rei III, can control Rei IV, V and VI, knows she's Shinji's mother clone. Afer a battle, become really close to Shinji and tells him some NERV secrets
>Rei Katoru (Rei IV), loves Shinji
>Rei Cinq (Rei V): purple hair
>Rei Sith (Rei VI), 7 yo clone, see Shinji and Touji as aniki
>Touji Suzuhara, 17yo, just a test rabbit for Nerv, has a robotic leg and arm due to Bardiel's attack
>Misato Katsuragi, lieutenant general of Nerv, still doesn't trust at all Nerv, works for JASDF‎ too
>Maya Ibuki, takes Ritsuko's place after being killed in the Nerv HQ combat
>Hikari Horaki (?????)

sorry for being an ESL-kun

PS: It's fanfiction tier

Sounds fucking stupid, honestly.

Just learn how to read basic Japanese yourself. Google translate isn't so bad these days.

Main reason anime is not being translated it's because it's full of technicism and kana shit that your usual fan translator can't handle.

Well surely people who care can still squeeze more than a modicum of information out of the rest of it

I was here when people were posting photos and bits and it sounds like a wild ride but I don't think it's of the appeal of the average evangelion fan even tho Rebuild borrowed MANY ideas from it. There have been several translation attempts in the past but gathering people that care has been hard.

It even has an edgy Dark Kaworu that hates Lilin and music.

>That night, Kaworu crossed over Shinji’s self boundary and visited his world. “Is this a dream?” Shinji asked in his mind. Kaworu sat on his bed, he tilted his head.

>“Yes, it is something like that. You are the one who usually calls me to come here, and you probably forgot all about this after you woke up. But I came to you myself today, because I have something important to tell you.”

>Kaworu’s smile vanished. Shinji became uneasy.

>“Right now, a me who is not me, a ‘black being’ is gradually awakening.”

>Being stared by Kaworu, Shinji’s uneasiness began to swell. Even thought he knew this is only his own imagination, Shinji still asked: “Is it because we choose to exist individually?”. Kaworu nodded, he was smiling again.
“But it is not “we”, right? It was your choice, and indeed, that is one of the reasons. But, you are the most important person to me, I wouldn't give you up to him……That one hates Lilin……Yes, he hates music.”

For what I can remember Hikari got mind raped and became one of the bad guys from well, the new bad guys from space or the moon I don't know. Pic related is Hikari EVA and she kicks everyone's ass.

i remember a shitty guy translated them complete in his blog or something, but he put them in megaupload, and now the links are dead, and the guy seems to have died or something

man, this sounds pretty cool. wish i hadn't heard about it desu, seems unlikely to be translated anytime soon

Join the wait with me. How many years could it possibly take?

This is actually an amazing concept, that absolutely annihilates the disaster that is the Rebuilds. Why didn't it get translated? As big a cash cow as EVA is I can't understand why this one tiny piece of it was left off as a sort "Nip only" piece.

Asuka becomes a giant Eva, Mari is a loli with cat ears and tails, there are a ton of Rei coexisting, Kaworu lives inside Shinji. It's weird.

This sounds like the worst fiction I've ever heard that's actually had effort in it

Look at those boOBS

>worst fiction i've ever heard
>Anno still stole all the ideas in it for his rebuild movies
Damn it.

damn, my girl yui lookin THICC

Is Shinji a two timer? Does he dump Asuka after he knows Kaworu is his Adam or something?

Anno will implement this into Rebuild.

>The shape of Shinji
>
—What are you talking about, Kaworu-kun?

—Cut what off?
>
—For what?
>
—To meet…? Who?

Excerpt 2

Deep inside the mouth opened by Devil’s backbone, he thought he saw his own face, terribly distorted.
>—Could it be that I’m the serpent—the human flaw that was cut off from Adam, Kaworu-kun?
Those concrete words were the first time he heard him not speak in riddles.
>
—You…aren’t going to stop me, are you?

—Kaworu-kun?
Shinji thought Kaworu might have smiled.
Shinji’s blade glinted, slicing up the body of the Armaros giant from the left arm of its body.

--ANIMA, final chapter.

Shinji was never Asuka's boyfriend or anything, there's just a bunch of ship tease with Shinji and the Reis on the beginning of Anima.

Kaworu visits Shinji on his dreams and later they become fused to defeat Dark Kaworu/Black Adam. They seemingly split after the final battle with Kaworu promises he will forever be with him, they can communicate telepathically now or some shit because they share souls. Also Kaworu can travel to a realm called the "Tree of Worlds" hinting loops.

Last page of Anima it was some criptic shit about Kaworu and Shinji being on an island and seeing strange white creatures on the distance.

And people want to see this translated?

Neverending conflict with SEELE and their MP Evas.

And some internal conflicts too; one of the Rei bodies who've gained sentience goes awol with 00 and fights 01.

They get bigger when she goes over the synchro rate and ends up merging with her Eva.

Problem is that she ends up splitting; she becomes childlike when out of her Eva and only regains her normal self when in her Eva.

Or something along those lines.

Someone's old translation attempt.

>Shinji
>emotionally stable
Somehow, I fucking doubt it.
>Hikari Horaki (?????)

Who ever made this needs to be terminated

One of the monthly hobby mags; Hobby Japan or Dengeki. The only available set I came across has scans from 2008 up to about half of 2010. There's still more, but I could not find any other consolidated scans.

So, Rei is a bodysurfer? I can dig it.

Shit wrong post

The scans I found some time ago end with this one in 2011.

For all bodies except loli Rei and the renegade Rei, if I'm not miss-remembering.

Loli Rei takes a liking to Cyborg Touji.

>shinji getting red pussy

Care to clarify?

Have a link, if you don't mind? Does the series still go past 2011 or did it end in 2011?

Those tits defy gravity.

And Maya it seems.

Asuka being a tittymonster alone beats the whole Rebuild movies already.

I have no idea where I found them, just that it was like 5 or 6 years ago and I had to download each folder separately.

Asuka is sure looking thicc looking, they should have adapted this instead of rebuild.

Does she have a boyfriend in anima?

Ah damn. Thanks though; I'll give my google-fu a workout.

You know, for all the insanity going on with parts of Anima, from the tiny bits of translations and summaries available, it still was more interesting than what we got with Rebuild.

>thicc looking
You can literally count her ribs in that pic.
Learn what words mean before you use them.

Purple loli Redi is different from Blue loli Rei right? I forget if it's just an artistic difference or an actual separation.

People have died from those words, user.

>Redi
Meant Rei

Look at those tits, they are pretty big. I guess Shinji was right to masturbate to them...

Anyone else like the proposal art more?

Ironically, the concept existed as far back as the original plans.

This is from the concept works, where the Evas were originally going to be or evolve into giant humanoid females. Something about the female aspect representing life/birth. Gives a new meaning to those cockpit plugs.

Related, same concept works is where Asuka becomes a werewolf after going over maximum safety synchro rate.

Specifically Azuka and Eva unit 01

I like everything more except for the plugsuit.

>regular dark t-shirt under a dress shirt with slacks and nice shoes
This fuck has a shit sense of style.

Her proposal art and concept was closer to Mana's character, wasn't it? Less extreme tsundere with mother issues and more typical childhood friend/girl next door.

Meanwhile Toji got more stylish.

Though he takes off the button up when he goes Golgo 13 I guess.

And Kaworu doesn't wear underpants

Not THAT is style.

I'm glad they didn't go with that 01, as the horns and colorscheme are way more "gundamy" than the future version

So, just how much pussy did Shinji got here? I mean, he's some kind of hero of war, girls would be getting in line to get impregnated by him.

So Toji being Hououin Kyouma? Interesting, just needs a stubble. ..

>where the Evas were originally going to be or evolve into giant humanoid females

You can see this near the end of EoE.

of course he doesn't

I think only Asuka, assuming the summaries and blurbs were accurate.

Though Rei treats him more like an older sister (again, assuming the summarized bits are accurate).

Speaking of stubble, Kaiji grew his out.

So him and Asuka got together? Seriously?

and he cool eyepatch to boot.

At this point, I'm sure Rei has a secret fetish with wanting to be bound up in bandage wraps.

If that crackpot theory of Kaworu being Adam, Shinji being Eve becomes true I'll kill myself

>secret

so more like a real person. ;;)

I dont know makes it look like a mecha moth, or at-least keep the colors the same.

>Shinji(finally getting some red pussy)
So in other words, it's shit

It sounds better than Rebuild though.

>so more like a real person. ;;)
Most of the early stuff for Evangelion was more normal as far as the cast went, but was weirder than what we got with the rest of the setting and plot.

I mean, the Evas were originally women, the plug cockpits were always intended to be somewhat phallic, going werewolf was the original risk of going over safe sync rates, and when the humanoid Evas fell through, they considered a cross between Patalabor and Gundam and Earth Defense Force (technically the nearest equivalent medium, since EDF didn't exist back then).