Is he the smartest anime/manga character of all time?

Is he the smartest anime/manga character of all time?

No

DN was cool til L died, then it became just dick tugging and become "hurr durr i also predict that... and I ALSO PREDICTED THAT YOU PREDICTED THAT SO I PREDICTED".

tl;dr it was "okay"

No. The smartest and wisest would be King Solomon from the manga Bible.

Well he lost, so no.

They should have kept Mellow alive or at least made Near someone other than L 2.0. What's the point of killing L when you have this guy who looks and acts just like him solve everything in the end?

he was really retarded he would have won had he not been so retarded

That would be Zero by FKMT.

nah that's Yui

Mello ruined Death Note.

This character is the reason why I haven't finished Monster yet.
>I'm so smart I can type information into my head
No. That would be ok in a fantasy series, but not in a supposed realistic thriller.

he doesn't even have glasses lol

because he is perfect prior to receiving the death note

he could be smarter if he had glasses

Agreed. Mello should have been the one who survived. Near is just too L-like, and it would have been interesting to have L's successor be someone who contrasted L in many ways, despite having similar intelligence.

You should continue, he almost never actually uses his "i write data in my head" you see him moving his hand but it's not like it defines his character

If Mellow didn't die Near would have lost. That's the entire point behind his sacrifice.

Not really he still makes mistakes.

This mad man is smarter than him, gives out pretty good life lessons when he's an old man too.

>died like a bitch
>smartest
Such a character that can't take the responsibility of enormous power.

Nope.

No,

The Anti Spiral can literally alter probability through science

>has a fucking magic notebook that can kill people by completely natural-seeming means
>STILL somehow gets the cops on his ass

There are actual murderers who shoot people in the head with guns and don't get caught. Light had no excuse, he's basically the murderer equivalent of a tripfag.

This guy is.

Lelouch was smarter

he actually succeeded in his goals

he's the stupidest smart person ever
like jimmy neutron

>Has perfect mass murder weapon
>Gets caught
Truly a genius

Ok lads, visiting from /sci/, didnt want to make a new thread but
I just watched my first anime ever (DN) and loved it then watched attack on titan and finished both in about 3 days. I need more, gimme some recs

inb4 boku no pico and none of that pedophile shit

steins gate lmao

Yes

evangelion lmao

Why Chrollo? He was btfo'd by Kurapika in strategy if I remember correctly

>Fucks the king's daughters after his BFF left because of something he said
Griffith a dumb bitch

Chill out with your autism. His finger shenanigans iare just out of habit/a trigger.

Cory in the House

Nope.

See pic related

He lost because the faggot writer made his loyal servant contradict every action he had done up to that point and even with that, one of the little fuckers had to die to make it happen.

He didn't lose because he wasn't smart. He lost because the writer didn't want him to win.

>has to win by cheating

LOL

Light, L, Lelouch, Akagi, Zero, Toua, Akiyama, Yokoya, and even Kaiji would make him sit his ass down.

Better off asking Sup Forums or searching the archives or even /adv/. Sup Forums has always been full of some of the most insufferable faggots on the site so that they can "keep board culture" which is just faggot for we don't want to help anyone ever because someone answered that question 20 years ago.

Why do I come to this board then? Because I like anime and every once and a while they have a halfway decent thread.

Fuck off newfag, how about you look for it yourself instead of pretending to be spoonfed

It's not cheating if they don't catch you.

Kaiji is literally >has to win by cheating though

the image refers to him and Shiro though hint: his hands. And Shiro is an absolute genious

He doesn't always cheat, and not a single character you listed would beat him even if they were the one to choose the game. They'd all get fucking stomped.

He is an idiot and retard also stupid cunt.