Winter 2017 BD/DVD Sales(including book)

>Konosuba 11470
>Gabriel Dropout 3221
>Flop Dragon 2739
>Demi-chan 2687
>Masamune-kun no Revenge 953
>Urara Meirochou 885
>Chaos Child 410
>Hand Shakers 380

>Kemono Friends **,***(it sold lower than 6699 first week so did not in top 50 of book weekly ranking)

Other urls found in this thread:

yaraon-blog.com/archives/102838
twitter.com/yoneoka_yama/with_replies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If KF is in LN ranking then it would be lower than 4144 but i doubt it's in LN ranking.

At least that kyoani garbage flopped. Good season.

But Sup Forums told me it was gonna sell millions

>Flop Dragon 2739

Never trust them.

Kemono Friends is in the book ranking sold less than 6699 in the first week.

yaraon-blog.com/archives/102838

Looks like they really didn't make enough stock to meet initial demand. Sure that will skyrocket when the reprints come out.

Yeah we have to wait for the actual sales, though least "140k first week" sales fake report now can fuck off.

>Kemono Friends **,***(it sold lower than 6699 first week so did not in top 50 of book weekly ranking)- 7 posts and 2 image replies shown.

Ahahaha Shitmono fags utterly BTFO. Can't beat Konosuba in disc sales or novel sales.

>flop dragon
kyoAni is finished

>ignoring KyoAni store sales
So, what you mean is it actually sold about 5,000? KyoAni found a way.

>muh FlopAni store

That was obviously fake at the time. The official twitter itself was profusely apologizing that there were literally no copies in stores on the release date because they had already sold them all on preorder and nips were all complaining on 2ch that they went out to stores in the hope of getting one but couldn't find it anywhere.

Laugh it up while you can, it makes for great montage material when the reprint of Kemono Friends is released and they actually have discs to sell.

You won't be laughing when they restock.

Probably closer to 6k.

It's also popular among fanartists and getting a lot of merch.

I thought Youjo Senki was really popular?

>Kemono Friends **,***(it sold lower than 6699 first week so did not in top 50 of book weekly ranking)

fuckin glorious

This is GuP all over again.

Popular or not, it won't release til end of April, or course no numbers.
Did some of user think every Winter shows release their BD at March? i mean there's a show even will release first volume at end of May.

*of course

Kemono Friends is the Touhou of anime.

>non Kyoani late night anime hit ~2K
>"sales are doing ok, let's see how the source materials' sales are doing"
>Kyoani late night anime does the same
>"LOL FLOP"

He means GuP all over again in that the numbers look small to begin with because they couldn't print enough discs but then it takes off massively when they print more.

>only based Konosuba made profit
Was there ever any doubt?

I will still be laughing at the anime-bronies buying it

They really didn't expect the show to explode like that huh? Then again selling them as 6 guidebooks and reprinting them when the popularity boomed sounds hard. Reprints would probably be trickles of reprints, it did it's job to revive the dying IP though.

Obviously. They already announced S2, card game and other still undefined projects.

And it's still on top of book ranks.

Wait, since when is 2K a flop?
Or is Sup Forums getting infected by Sup Forums / 2007 Summer tier shitposting in order to cause fabricated fanbase wars?
Like 90% of Dragon's Maid fan and hatebase to begin with apparently doesn't even know it isn't pandering at all eitter. Cool Kyou loves his straight shota and loli shit.

Don't you know, new Sup Forums loves to talk about sales and studios now.

Salesfags are idiots.

Stalkerfagging should be a bannable offense.

Welcome to sales/stalker threads.

Sales are important to the industry.

>Or is Sup Forums getting infected by Sup Forums / 2007 Summer tier shitposting in order to cause fabricated fanbase wars?
Wait, you mean sales threads aren't always like this?

All 7% of revenue for average anime.

Is that the excuse you fags always use when people call your shitposting out? That's amazing.

No, they aren't.

I am confused isn't BD sales important? I really want my shoes to get Season 2.

Except that we are outsiders who don't know what are the exact financial flows the studios and other investors have, what their margins are etc and are just bickering entirely about BDs.

These threads mean fucking shit. And most gaijin don't even buy BDs anyway.

They matter for shitty series like some LN harems that are so insignificant they can't make good companies to make merch for them.

For everything else merchandise is 10 times more important.

Don't tell them.

It's going to be even more hilarious when it hits in a month.

Yaraon called that out as bullshit lies being spread from 2ch.

Realistically I don't think they would restock that much. Maybe 20k.

This dude already deleted the tweet because he know he mislead many people.
twitter.com/yoneoka_yama/with_replies

They know how many orders they have.

It's not that hard to make 100k copies when Kadokawa is full on Kemono train now.

So what's the purpose of these threads?

A general guide from BDs most important to least
1. anime original, late night, with minimal merch
2. adaptation, late night, some merch
3. original, cross/multi media works, that is, have other things like games alongside anime
4. non-original/ non-new IP, includes being based off already existing franchise of other medium like games, plenty of merch

Obviously there are exceptions since as said in we don't know the exact strategies they have for the projects so good BDs/merch sales doesn't mean it must get sequels and vice versa, but for the most part that's how it is.

Studio wars and kyoani circlejerk.

Misleading people with a figure like 140k is a pretty big fucking jump from 20k.

Still, even 20k would be amazing.

There is no any actual source about how many it ordered.
If some random report said the pre-order is more than Call of Duty worldwide sales, you would trust too?

Shitposting and autism.

I wouldn't be surprised since it sold half the price as normal anime BDs and comes with a guidebook. Not a fan of Kadokawa but that bonus is pretty nice for its price.

Shitposting. People aren't just doing the generic 'lel Sup Forums' deflection when they equate this to Sup Forums's equivalent of console wars. This is pretty much what these type of threads are since they're arguing about things with like less than half level of information.

It's on top of books charts for weeks. Ahead of top selling LN's.

And those sell 200k.

God, I tried to find shit for it when I was in Japan the other week and shit's all gone.

Kyoanifags always play the "sales aren't important" card when a kyoani show flopped but when a kyoani show does well they're always the first ones to be loud and obnoxious about it. I wonder why that is.

>There is no any actual source about how many it ordered.
Well, it gets sold out on amazon nearly instantly every time they restock, so obviously it's going to be up there, unless they hate money or something.

Or can't print and distribute fast enough.

It was obviously never going to be 1st week sales. It was sold out before the show was even half as huge as it is now and people were complaining about not being able to find the guidebook/BD anywhere on release date on 2ch.

The OP CD only sold 1000 copies on the first week before taking off after due to low inital print run.

The restocking on amazon isn't real restocking. The majority of those are people cancelling their pre-orders and then other people buying their cancelled copies instantly. I think they only added a significant number more copies once so far.

Shitposting because one thing is more popular than other thing. Said shitposting also always spreads into other threads in the board.

*just amazon.
It never show up in POS daily ranking.

You kemonofurry fags should kill yourself you are killing the industry.

I heard only mal call it furry

Does this look like a cake made from failure?

Kemono Friends is above anything this season could ever hope to attain.

I'm sorry your THICC pandering loli anime didn't do good. maybe next time

Where's LWA?

For a medium about 2D hand drawn animation shitty 3D is the most popular right now. Fuck everything.

>Flop Dragon

>thinking the medium or 'wow crazy animation" has anything to do with how good or popular an anime will be

One day you'll learn.

The Japs and their shitty taste should learn first.

>it doesn't matter how badly directed, written, or paced a story as long as it's well animated
This is what's wrong with modern anime.

To make fun of kyoanus lickers.

Except that Flip Flappers flopped. And Kyoani's recent works didn't make it big. So no, seems to be the opposite of your claim. Most of the shows selling well aren't even well animated.

I like KyoAni but they should adapt more interesting stuff. Their in house LNs are shit. They ruined Cool's Maid Dragon. Who do I blame, the writers?

i never tried actually botered to compare, but now that you say it stalker threads truly are just like to the Sup Forums's retarded console wars, complete cesspool.

sales/stalker threads are made by Sup Forums

>Most of the shows selling well aren't even well animated
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what user was saying.

LWA and Kemono Friends are perfect contrasting examples.

never actually bothered*
that was horrible, jesus christ.

>It WILL SELL MORE THAN BAKE MADO AND EVA COMBINED!
>Kemono Friends **,***(it sold lower than 6699
My sides. Furryfags on suicide watch.

J-just you wait for the reprints! It will sell better than your THICC dragon!

>6699
what's with that awfully specific number?

KF is selling so hard that I literally cannot even buy it right now, and believe me, I'm ordering all the BD's + OST.

>can't print and distribute fast enough
The animation studio may have been given a low budget, but there's no way this should be a problem for the producers. They've been out of stock since like the beginning of Feburary.

6699 is twice more than flopdragon
Not sure what you are laughing at

>Sup Forums forced me to like kemonoshit
>it flops
I want my time back you fucking weebs.

And still higher than loli dragon.

Long as it's higher than KyoAnus's anime, I'm happy.

The projected sales number is based on the fact if you don't reach top 50 of book weekly ranking you only sold less than 6699.

He said what's wrong with modern anime is that it doesn't matter how badly directed, written, or paced a story as long as it's well animated. It's the opposite of what you think.

>forced
Yes.
You WILL like Kemono Friends.
DO ET

But what about that 100k though.

>quantifying how good a show is by how much it sells

Naruto is the best anime ever right???

These are sales threads.
Nobody takes them seriously of course.

Also I like Naruto

>selling 100k in one week

Yes. Do you want me to summon that visual direction thread narutard spammer?

>Nobody takes them seriously of course.
Speak for yourself I want to track down what our saviors of anime KyoAni and Trigger would sell.

Naruto is better animated and have better directing than your favorite anme of the season.

>show sells every single copy in stock
>why didn't it sell 100k, flop!
What did they mean by this?

>user says it sold out
>sold lower than 6699
I mean, they printed such an exact and odd value?

If it was "sold out" since week 2 like user said, they had enough time to print more than 6700 copies

The future doesn't matter only the present. And Kememe Furries flops while Konosuba is the winner. I am satisfied.

Redditsubafags sure are desperate

Says the furryfag.