>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/drekaplan
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/23/donald-trump-mexico-border-wall-invisible-immigration
wnd.com/2017/12/u-s-lawmakers-stunned-at-claim-dnc-destroyed-server/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay I can take over now.

MAGA

Fuck Obama and fuck Niggers!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexei_Navalny
Is he legit?

Holy fuck i missed the mummers parade and a plane crashed in costa rica. What is going on?

How was Mummers today?
Did the cold and political correctness kill the mood?

All yours friend, have fun.

>Obongo gives $500 billion to Iran
>Iran on track to become superpower of the middle east
>with Isis growing and the above we will get decades if not centuries of Islamic terror funding
in comes Trump
>Isis in full retreat in less than a year
>Saudi Arabia has a coup that puts a new, secular prince in charge
>subordinates are purged
>Iran now starting a civil war
>America isn't going to intervene
>the $500 billion will go towards rebuilding Iran as a secular, anti-terror nation and instead of the rights of the people
>mfw it's all unraveling and people have yet to catch on and it's only the first day of the year

splumpf

Iran has control of 4 arab capitals which is insane

It's beautiful

If every single year of the Trump presidency is as successful as this one, by the end of his second term he really will be God Emperor of the United Solar System of America

Daily reminder Trump will take on Pak ISI

That's the plan.

London, Paris, Malmo, what's the fourth one?

Don't do it !

someone make an image of Trump with two Switches

Now the UK is trying to fuck with immigrant ad non briton numbers, just like france does. This is really bad news if they actually go through with this. If they do this, removing race from the census will come sooner or later.

Where? How?

a new amendment will be passed allowing Trump to run for a 3rd term

Nice wall

AWOO~

Suffer not the soyboy, the wetback, nor the Jew to live, user. AVE IMPERIUM AMERICANUM

A good article on how president plump is a titular leader who is merely a front man for the jew world order

The Infamous "Oded Yinon Plan". Introduction by Michel Chossudovsky
>Moreover, by moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem and allowing for the expansion of Israeli settlements in the occupied territories and beyond, the US president has provided a de facto endorsement of the “Greater Israel” project as formulated under the Yinon Plan.
>Bear in mind: this design is not strictly a Zionist Project for the Middle East, it is an integral part of US foreign policy, namely Washington’s intent to fracture and balkanize the Middle East. Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is intended to trigger political instability throughout the region.
>When viewed in the current context, the Zionist Plan for the Middle East bears an intimate relationship to 2003 invasion of Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing wars on Syria, Iraq and Yemen, not to mention the political crisis in Saudi Arabia.
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

twitter.com/drekaplan

This dude has great pics from Mar-a-Lago from last night

when does the HIGH ENERGY start up again?

People are saying that the Redpill thread is "Saving" Sup Forums

What was Sup Forums like before the 2016 election?
Was it really that much better?

>Trump does nothing else but suck Rabbi Shlomos uncircumcised cock
What a shock

>.ca

No one cares what leafs think

>those signs
>"No Business - Tax the Rich"

How do the rich make a taxable income if they don't have their business? They're not all just getting loaded from their inheritances.

Beirut, Baghdad, Sana'a, Damascus

this

His position on Iran is retarded.

Who are you people?

Yes. Drumpfies killed this board

>Was it really that much better?

Yes, because people knew how to lurk more before posting

ZimZam days were pure magic

Don't fucking do it

tis glorious

>VR anime cat girl traps literally became real under Trump's presidency
Anyone else really, really fucking glad they never killed themselves?

Yes because there were less newfags

Is the FBI ever gonna give an official update on what happened in Las Vegas?

If you weren't on Sup Forums for Zimmerman you'll never truly understand what it use to be

you need a regional power to take control in ME

Trump chosen SA due to the sunni influence and because Iran is more anti USA

Obama tried to strengthen Iran and now there's a sunni/shia cold war in the ME

>>America isn't going to intervene
>People actually believe this

>Being against fucks that sent their goons to peddle drugs here is retarded
Nah, hee is cleaning up Barry's mess.

Search Trump's invisible wall, his stance on immigration alone has already lowered immigration

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/23/donald-trump-mexico-border-wall-invisible-immigration

>VR
you're not thinking big enough bro

Is Trish still pissed that the tax bill won't save her any money?

What do you want his position on Iran to be?

Sup Forums was piratically created because of Trayvon discussion happening on other boards.

>If you weren't on Sup Forums for Zimmerman you'll never truly understand what it use to be
Was any 'kek magick' used to get him off?

Go back to your country you filthy "refugee"

>you're not thinking big enough bro
Yes I am

The protesters don't want the cleracy calling the shots. They're not anti-govt.

What's going on in Iran?

Protesting the government?

Is this another "arabian spring" that will make democracy and freedom flourish in the middle east?

>Moving the goalpost
Keep on making excuses.

>But in exclusive comments to WND this week, Brazile walked back her repeated statements that the DNC destroyed its server.

>“As chair, we made the decision to cooperate with federal officials and turn over a replica of our server through CrowdStrike. They were the vendors hired to remediate. The rest is in the book,” Brazile told WND. “We did not destroy our existing server, because it contained all of our data files and more. We had to prepare for Election Day.”

wnd.com/2017/12/u-s-lawmakers-stunned-at-claim-dnc-destroyed-server/

mummers is still going dummies

Yeah, but you fucking killed it.
YOU NEWFAGS RUINED MY FUCKING BOARD

VR headsets are annoying to wear, we need to transcend beyond that

We are truly magical

Who knows, they have been pissed off for almost two years now.

>will make democracy and freedom flourish in the middle east
General God Trump is a genius and can't fail now.

One of his promises was to lower immigration

Clearly he wants the mullahs in power because they're such a mortal threat to da joos. Anything to minorly inconvenience Israel.

Learn how to lucid dream and astral project.

found the guy working for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Feck off hippie

not till McCabe is long gone

>America isn't going to intervene
HA

it'll get better, remember early cell phones? before long they'll probably be contacts you wear with wireless transmitters in them

He also, repeatedly and clearly, said that he is going to build a wall.
He hasn`t build a wall, has he?

>mummers is still going dummies

I watched a few minutes before asking.
It's just not the same without an active thread.

Nope, just autism to spot things like that nigress that lied about her Faceberg status and mass e-mailed the two attorneys

ikr? I hate that Trump intervened and took out Assad with the US military and proxxies. I just WISH he'd virtue signaled at most and let Assad stay in power.

No, but the reason he wants to build the wall was to lower immigration, granted he does need to build the wall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

How can he when the senate won't approve the money you dumb Kraut? The House passed it but without the senate's approval the wall can't be built.

there are a LOT more commies, normalfaggots, reddit refugees, and boomers on Sup Forums since the election.

Which is fine, as long as Sup Forums kept up the redpill threads because truth is truth and eventually by virtue of people on Sup Forums long enough, everyone turns. It isn't an "echo chamber" thing. It is "Learning of a political theory with superior powers of prediction than your current one". So of course you will use it if you know it works.

>Truck of peace drivers through german open market
A redpilled person would know already it is a Muslim
A bluepilled person has to wait to learn it is a muslim

So it is natural that their brain, whether they want to or not, will start to apply to superior methodology of worldly analysis to news.

BUT during the 2016 election, with all the shills, fags, leftists, and frankly all the high energy. Sup Forums stopped having Redpill threads.

Then the board started getting "Culturally enriched" by all the antifascist fags, Muslims grew in /sg/, boomers in TCBTS, and reddit fags in /ptg/.

The Redpill thread is absolutely crucial in maintaining Sup Forums's culture, our influence, our "meme magic" source. Sup Forums has been an absolute non-entity to the public since the election because we were de-fanged by the relentless shilling and all the purple-billed fence sitters scared shitless to engage in "wrong think". No Swastika = No Meme magic. Simple as that.

The great part is that the redpill thread isn't even aggressive. You are free to ignore it if you want. But most newbies that come to Sup Forums come to get redpilled so they read it and have their eyes opened. After that they are "one of us" and our power and influence grows.

Its amazing how worthless krauts are.

FRESH FROM THE MINES
FREEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
FIRST SALT OF THE YEAR EDITION

N-nani?!

>*distant party rock playing in the background*

Too soon to say. The cheerleading from interested parties is feeding all the expected knee-jerk conspiracies. The ongoing protests are positioned as counter-protests to a provocation the Regime staged among their own astroturf a couple of weeks ago. The Israelis are probably fanning the flames as best they can, but the CIA has been knee-capped in Iran or decades. As likely that various agencies from the Arab League nations are in there mixing it up too. The region wide picture has always been Iran versus KSA for the championship. Trump has obviously chosen KSA for the win. The proscriptions, the shake down, the arms sales, etc. Now this "spontaneous" reaction. I've been saying since early that Trump's genius is laying bare everyone's truest, deepest most sincere motivations, and in the ME, that;s to annihilate everyone the various factions hate. If Trump achieves peace in the ME by giving them all excuses to kill each other till enough sides have lost the will to fight without any American boots hitting the ground, you think Stockholm will give him a Nobel? I think he'd be OK with not.

>Mueller is a white knight

We love our salt miners don't we folks?

>Nope, just autism to spot things like that nigress that lied about her Faceberg status and mass e-mailed the two attorneys
This is why I like Sup Forums, I love truth and justice and here it's palpable.

maybe i can hold hands with an octopus in a dream?

Shieeeeeet

>>America isn't going to intervene
i want this to be true so badly but nothing in my living memory suggests this will be the case.

We still doing this?

Rate most to least pleasurable:

1) Poopy
2) Peepee
3) Cummies
4) Sleep
5) Tendies
6) Comfy browsing/Fox watching
7) Trump tweets
8) Trump rallies
9) Vidya games

Pity you missed Jaffa

There are 8 prototypes in California right now. Or were you hoping the wall would be built in one day?

sword fighting with our dicks?
ya

>constitution is just a piece of paper
wow... hang those fags