Let's talk about the "trendy" manga in Japan

Let's talk about the "trendy" manga in Japan.
Here is the list of the finalists :

>*1. Hibiki: Shousetsuka ni Naru Houhou
>*3. Dungeon Meshi
>*4. Ao Ashi
>*5. Nami yo Kiitekure
>*6. Yakusoku no Neverland
>*7. Golden Gold
>*8. Fire Punch
>*9. High Score Girl
>*10. Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
>*11. Watashi no Shounen
>*12. Tokyo Tarareba Musume
>*13. Kuutei Dragons

The winner is not even scanlated though.
It's a shame that Dungeon Meshi didn't win this one. And I feel like Neverland and Takagi-san will be adapted into anime soon.

Also It's surprising that a popular /ss/ manga like Watashi no shounen is not scanlated. I thought it was a popular genre.

>Mixed up name and subject

Fuck.

Oh. That number 1 is actually pretty impressive. Mind if I hijack the thread to translate a few chapters of it?

What's it about?

Please do. I was looking for the raw scans for most of the finalists but no luck.

>*8. Fire Punch
Huh, Fire Punch is actually popular enough?

>10. Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san
Oh great we needed more NTR anime like Kuzu no Honkai and Netsuzou Trap.

A high school girl tries to break into the serious literature scene. Antics include stalking reporters, talking about where's the best place to commit suicide, and lots and lots of kicking

>Takagi-san
>NTR
Weak bait.

Does she shit on the academy or something? Anyway, I like it. Would be cool if you dump some chapters.

>It's a shame that Dungeon Meshi didn't win
No, it's not because you don't even know if it deserved to win as you're admitting. you haven't read the winner, retard.

Wait what the fuck, what's #2

It gets bigger than that. She shits on everybody, no matter what age, what social standing.

I'll probably move threads to preserve images.

Watashi no Shounen?

>Wait what the fuck, what's #2
Dungeon Meshi, they fucked up the numbers.

>Watashi no Shounen?
>Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashuu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park. Out of a whim, she decides to help Mashuu with his practice, with her knowledge of soccer at her disposal. As they practice together on an everyday routine, the two eventually develop an emotional bond. When Satoko's ex-boyfriend deceives her, Mashuu gladly comforts her. And when Satoko learns of Mashuu's mostly absent parents, she starts to concern herself with his personal life. The two lonely souls find common ground and develop an emotional bond that transcends their age difference and circumstances. With this newfound bond, new feelings start to sprout within Satoko. Are these feelings that of maternity? Or is it something else?

Oh boy that sounds nice. Please link the thread when you start.

Number 2 was Kin no kuni, Mizu no kuni

Here you go
Be free to make this a manga taisho general though

Japan really loves its pedophilia

>Satoko Tawada is an office worker. She's almost 30 years old, but she still hasn't been able to find happiness in her life. Fate brings her with Mashuu Hayami, a beautiful 12-year-old boy whom she finds practicing soccer all by himself in the park.
Japan needs to stop.

>Are these feelings that of maternity? Or is it something else?
I like this.

do you wanna /ss/ boy

>Are these feelings that of maternity?
nice
>Or is it something else?
dropped

Well, he is pretty cute. Can't blame her if she wants to hit that.

>Ranked 2nd at "Kono manga wa sugoi! 2017" edition.
Will 2017 be the year of shotacon?

How many of these are romance and not the loli bait kind