Have any of you read about The Franklin Cover-Up? It’s the Original Pizzagate, but with way, way, way, way...

Have any of you read about The Franklin Cover-Up? It’s the Original Pizzagate, but with way, way, way, way, way more solid evidence.
Pretty much everyone who tried to expose it ended up dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0-gys1qI0
youtube.com/watch?v=tr-BYVeCv6U
youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ7XZSpiDU
youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M
youtu.be/hETsmIMhjEM
youtube.com/watch?v=0mr8WC-QmDk
youtube.com/watch?v=n18DrnszPOg
archive.fo/vBaCj
nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-book-that-tricked-the-world-into-believing-they-were-overrun-with-satanist-murder-cults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op IS A Jew FAGGOT

You caught me mein neeger

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ttT6FrMosBk

The shit is very real. Watch for folks attempting to deflect with info from the tainted first grand jury. Check out Nick Bryant.

This and the Dutroux affair are the biggest redpills

The franklin scandal is beyond doubt, man. To try and shut down threads like this is heinous and wicked. Read and listen for yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0-gys1qI0

Bump. This is a huge dump of info.

I just listened to this podcast about the whole thing and it is fucking wild

Yeah dude. Life changer. It is odd when you find that the world truly is run by villains worse than any fiction. You never see shit the same way.

Check out that Jim Rothstein clip I posted. It is the heaviest.

Apparently there was a discovery Channel documentary that was never aired because some congressmen threatened to pass a bill against cable TV companies if it was played

Franklin scandal implicated the CIA and major heads of the Republican party like George Bush Sr and Larry King (black guy who ran Boy's Town like a brothel for young boys, not CNN Larry King). That's why Sup Forums never talks about it. It was only Republicans involved. Sup Forums hides the sins of Republicans.

Never read the book, but I know plenty about it. Excellent pizzagate primer and I always referenced it back when pizzagate broke.

Neck your absolute self.

Bumping until the other one hits limit

nah, repubs can hang too.

anyone has a short rundown for this?

OOps, wrong thread

Hay look its shareblue. Probably means OP is not a faggot

Yeah, Conspiracy of Silence. I posted it. Not sure about the info you just said, but yes it was going to air on discovery, but suddenly was pulled and the production company was paid for the value of the documentary. Somebody snuck a rough copy out thank goodness.

Nick Bryant is trying to get a documentary miniseries on this scandal, got a great team and everything. The distributor and producer was threatened and it is for the time being on hold. This topic is one of a few that is actively shut down. Same with Dutroux

youtube.com/watch?v=tr-BYVeCv6U

podcast where? you better not be talking about cumtown

It’s called Sword and Scale

Banker types indulging in trafficked boys in Boystown, NE. Numerous witness testimonies. One kid was basically gaslighted and I think they tried to charge him for making false statements. He ended up winning his legal battle, but never saw the money he was due. I'm shocked the dude managed to get stable enough to stay alive.

His testimony connects the trafficking ring to the disappearance of Johnny Gosch. There's a doc on Netflix on him called Who Took Johnny?

Basically a child sex ring scandal in which lots of politicians were allegedly involved and mostly everyone who tried to expose it died

Yes its true, if this had been released with the internet information distribution it would have made a difference. As it was the Omaha World Herald was able to trick the gullible and foolish Nebraskans that this was a hoax.

When the revolution comes these people will all be purged

bomp

Hunster S. Thompson ate children youtube.com/watch?v=6hZ7XZSpiDU
>There is always a rash of kidnapping and >abductions of schoolchildren in the football >months. Preteens of both sexes are >traditionally seized and grabbed off the >streets by gangs of organized perverts who >traditionally give them as Christmas gifts to >each other to be personal sex slaves and >playthings.
from Kingdom of Fear

Bump

In the book listed above it is Alleged that Hunter was recording the snuff films of murdering children at Bohemian Grove

Bump. This is the real shit to open people to the reality of vip pedo rings

Bump

I think you need to work up a summary of the revelations so people can see what's involved. Most people are too lazy to watch the documentary or read the book. They need to know about the parties, the selling of kids to Arabs, the CIA warehouse of children, the house in Colorado, how the sheriff helped cover it up, how the FBI was ordered to end the investigation etc.

Not even trying at this point

Original discovery documentary in the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=mtstlx96s8M

You rarely hear of the accusers of molestation case doing penitentiary time before.

It even involved a local television personality who was convicted.

Wish I was a politician, sounds like they have lots of fun!

Yeah man. This and Dutroux are where w have the most hard info, as well as the UK pedo dossier and continuing scandals. You are right, man. This needs to be summed up so that it is more easily digestible.

He sure knew all about andrenochrome and how to harvest it as well. Didn't he get all shitty with some woman for not wanting to watch a snuff film with him too?

The clip at the beginning is Lawrence E. King singing the national anthem at a Republican presidential convention in the 80s. Though based in Omaha, NE, he had national connections, and it was alleged that he provided teenage and adolescent boys at parties attended by prominent people. The alleged victims came from troubled backgrounds, such as the (Catholic) Boy's Town foster community in NE, and were compensated with illegal drugs and other gifts.

"I received a phone call on the floor of the [Nebraska] Legislature. The caller did not identify himself, but he said, 'Loran, you do not want to have an investigation of the Franklin Federal Credit Union.' And I asked who I was speaking to, and he said 'That doesn't matter, but you shouldn't have that investigation.' And I said, well, 'Why not?'. He said, 'It will reach to the highest levels of the Republican party, and we're both good Republicans.'"

-Then-state senator Loran Schmit (R), chair of the committee investigating the allegations

the satanic rituals are a result of Jewish blood sacrifices, these fuckin Jews even have a magic word "blood libel" that is used to disregard all passed and current crimes.... pizzagate is literally Jewish ritual sacrifice... they use the blood of Christian children for their matza pass over

youtu.be/hETsmIMhjEM

"The prominent citizens' names that originally came up were a concern to me, because I knew many of those individuals, and I very frankly was shocked to have those names show up on the list."

-state senator Schmit

TFW they have gotten to you.
Now magically Co- owns travel agency after serving 9-15.

It's sad that Larry King didn't go down for prostituting young children, he went down for stealing money. The moral lesson is that a government official can do anything to a child but if he tries to mess with the money he will go down.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mr8WC-QmDk

"I was very disappointed with the way the FBI and law enforcement treated the victims. They in fact turned them into the offenders, so to speak, and instead of taking the evidence that was delivered to them by the victims, and interrogating the persons who the victims identified, they seemed to bear down and try to get the victims to change their story."

-state senator Schmit

>way, way, way, way, way more solid evidence.

1 Shekel successfully deposited in your account

Shalom

we know it's real, everyone is waiting for Trump to kill these bastards, if he doesn't it's open season on elites and politicians

"It has shaken my faith in the institutions of government. I used to be a firm believer that the system would work, and that people who did things wrong would be punished, and we discovered victims who claimed to have been abused, and who the grand jury acknowledged had been abused, but they did not try to find out who had abused those individuals."

-state senator Schmit

Barely anyone talks about this here in Omaha. Maybe it’s just my anxiety but this place has always felt off to me.

power corrupts etc.

the worst sides of human nature are always allowed to thrive and intermingle in power

and the left is pushing for a one world government because they think it will be "like Star Trek"

Fucking dolts

It was alleged that the news media and local and federal law enforcement basically closed ranks and turned against the alleged victims. While the reason for that is a matter of speculation, one plausible reason that is proposed in this type of situation is that it would cause too much damage to the "system," it would cause people to lose confidence in the government, and so on.

Something I've noticed about our news media is that they tend to avoid stories that make the system look bad. Sex and financial scandals involving one or a few people are alright, but not stories that make our leaders look evil. For instance when Clinton issued an official apology for the Tuskegee syphilis study, a couple of decades after it was exposed and shut down, it wasn't covered much by the media.

Corruption was just simply deep rooted.

>this is what hilldawgs actually believe
We hate the uniparty, nigger. Democrats are just the worst because they're blatantly anti-white.

Bump

The author of that book, John DeCamp, who was also featured in the documentary, discredited himself by going off on tangents about Satanism and child sacrifices and so on, but the documentary looked serious and reputable. If it had aired on the Discovery Channel it would have caused a severe scandal, and that couldn't be allowed.

Podesta's been exposed and no matter what (((sites))) claim he's debunked, the internet will never forget

that seems to be the best you can get, internet notoriety.

The fact that he hasn't even been investigated tells you all you need to know about the law and about draining swamps.

"People can only stand so much reality."
-Carl Jung

We just have to be right enough times, so even our dubious claims become less dubious.

youtube.com/watch?v=n18DrnszPOg

He discussed what witnesses saw. Strange rituals were reported. Nick Bryant, the investigative journalist and one of the leading experts steers clear of these topics, and in this case I agree. This is about saving kids, and going into the most terrifying and bizarre aspects of the case is not necessary.

The ritualizing and torture of children did happen, though, shill. Read Nick Bryant's book if the darker elements bother you. He just sticks with the hard facts, even releasing tonnes of documents from the first grand jury at his own risk, revealing it to have been completely compromised and corrupted.

John Decamp never discredited himself. His book is a genuinely good source. I am assuming you have never read his book.

The topics of SRA and mind control are very real, but because these realities are so disturbing and seemingly outlandish, many just report on the horrific abuses, racketeering, and cover ups.

HAPPENING
archive.fo/vBaCj

Macaulay Culkin calls out pedowood. Says pedo elites wear human skin leather

Michelle Remembers
nationalpost.com/news/canada/the-canadian-book-that-tricked-the-world-into-believing-they-were-overrun-with-satanist-murder-cults
article is a debunking attempt but we know its all true