youtube.com/watch?v=bmA3C9mqSbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off with this generalshit already.

is the english dub worth watching?

A new chapter actually came out?
Holy shit

for the 1st anime at least

Old series/films? Absolutely.
2016/17 stuff? Still has the CLANG, old cast's gone, and from what little I sat through half the new voices don't really fit the characters.

No

Watch it, it has my favorite characters Farnaysay and isadoore

>general
>people watching the dub
Just nuke this shit thread already mods

I think for this thread at least, the reason they might ask is because of the OVA dub cast and their commitment to the series as a whole. The entire cast, for example, returning to voice the movies.

>not knowing the joys of Disney Princess Griffith

>Disney Princess Griffith

mods

OG series? No, because those actors are only good in the outtakes.
New series? No, because none of the new series is good.

Just read the manga.

while listening to Susumu Hirasawa's Berserk stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=hV0qK53UCVw

What's your favorite berserk cover?

the Japanese cover for Vol. 37 is really nice

Just finished the Conviction Arc.

Are they done with the anti-Christianity shit or does the fedora-wearing get worse?

They never bring it up again

Excellent.

But user, didn't you know that the inquisition killed every single non christian on earth? Thinking about it makes me shit my pants.

There is a thing about the Pope being a political pawn for the wealthy. It's kinda just a parallel to how shitty the Catholic Church got corrupted when it became the central power in Europe after Rome fell. I've kinda gotten used to the Japanese and how a lot of them will shit on my beliefs, but Berserk more was window dressing for how shit the setting is rather than Full-on fedora.

I hated it at first but I really fucking like that new anime opening

youtube.com/watch?v=bmA3C9mqSbg

Guts is pretty fucking handsome in the OVAs.

Volume 37's cover is honestly the last good colored artwork from Miura. Every single digitally-colored art he's done afterwards just looks fairly awkward to look it; Like compare
with
The armor shading and colors are good, but the skin tone colors just don't fit that well.
Here's hoping volume 39 will have a good cover, since volume 38 Guts looked weird.

>3DPD on the cover

Why the fuck is this template general OP being used, and why are the mods allowing it?

>Using anything other than shit from the manga or OG anime to show guts
Why is Berserk the most shit on by adaptations thing ever?

I think that'd be Getter.

>sharp jawline
>points to his cheekbones

Sup Forums has been /ag/ ever since the catalogue

>forgetting where you are

did you bump your head user

You fuck off, fgt. Berserk generals are fucking enjoyable. I hope it becomes a mainstay. Berserk is a series that's great for discussions and debates, and the banter is always tops, too.

Batman Guts looks so damn silly
Mozgus makes a cameo as a scrubbing stone

Absolutely the best way to Berserk. The 97 series s a nice way to get into it too, though. Tells the Golden Age arc nicely and s filled with comfy Hirasawa music. But that is the ONLY acceptable animated adaptation, and when you're done with it, you gotta promise to read the manga while listening to Hirasawa and never touch any of these god awful new adaptations.

>Christ cucks getting offended by Vietnamese comic books
Can't say I'm surprised.

This is the most hype volume desu

Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

Seriously, how fucking butt-sensitive can you be? I'm a Trump-voting MAGA fag and I think you'd have to be the biggest Christ-cucked fgt on Earth to get assblasted over fucking Mozgus and the Conviction arc. Christ fags are fucking retards, literally the same as SJWs, looking for reasons to cry and get offended or bent out of shape because some piece of fiction or some shit rubbed them the wrong way.

>read one chapter because it comes up in the thread discussion
>end up reading 10+ chapters
MMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAA

Pretty sure most religious people are offended if you insult their religion in any way, because "muh 1 tru way" but are somehow ok with you insulting any other religion. Mudslimes are probably the funniest, they go pretty much 0-100 on ragemode.

Just think about the fact that numerous anime and manga have been blatantly censored, even in recent memory, to avoid any conflict from religious, or specifically Christian, groups

One of my personal favourites is Enel from One Piece STILL consistently referred to as "Kami", always avoiding the word God

I do the same with Tsugumomo.

>MAGA
>cuck
>SJWs

Oh I hear you. In all honesty, I absolutely can't stand either Christfags or SJWs, they're basically the same shit on two opposite ends of the spectrum end love to complain that everything offends them and everything is problematic. One thing I love about anime/manga as a medium, in general, is that its generally free from all their bullshit. It has the ability to effortlessly piss off both Christfags and SJWs and is pretyt much free from their influence.

This general is garbage.

nah fuck you bro

Reddit's thataway, budderino.

Go cry about it fag

CON
FUCKING
FIRMED

Casca got fugged hard before Femto got to her.

If hawk is still around get BTFO.

To be fair, he plot armor took a pounding long before she did. She managed to escape rape several times in the Golden Age arc where less important characters wouldn't have.

I feel especially sorry for the supporting cast in Berserk. Most of their lives are especially shitty. Theresa is a grieving and traumatised princess in a ruined Kingdom that might not even have an army anymore, after her father tormented the nearby village. Jill was going home to be abused. And those are just the first two that come to mind.

Threadly reminder that Serpico is purest boy.

>Threadly reminder that Serpico is purest boy.
>boy

The anime really fucked up Casca's character design at first, making her white and slightly red-haired.

That's Farnese in a wig.

Delete this, Farnese is pure

Serpico is the only member of the main jRPG party that we have never seen naked, nor has he entertained any lewd thoughts after rejecting his sister in volume 22. Meanwhile, Schierke wants to Usagi Drop with Guts and has a back fetish, Farnese wants to rape Guts and has a fire fetish, Casca wants to live as a nudist and has a gold fetish, Guts wants pure love with Casca but has a muscle fetish, and Isidro wants to fuck five prostitutes all at once.

I feel sorry for him, having to travel with these degenerates.

Fuck off faggot.

Generals and containment threads aren't going to go away just because one user wants them to. If someone is scrolling through the catalog and sees that there's no Berserk thread, they're going to make one whether you like it or not.

Gold fetish?

She says AU a lot.

fuck, that was good

the nudist part should have tipped you off about at the kind of humour it was going for

you got me

This. Don't fucking ruin Berserk threads too you Redditor fucks

Since when General thread are allowed in Sup Forums?

Saddo.

It is, Seeing Farnese get wet over Guts, Guts liking his new group, and the Berserker armor

chill your autism already

What's your most unpopular opinions on Berserk?

I don't like Schierke, I find her personality to be too uptight.

Conviction was the best
Isidro and Farnese are not bad at all
I also don't like Schierke at all
Mozgus > Ganishka > Femto
Edgy, Kuroi Kenshi Guts was better than the current one

Any RaMu fans?

One punch man general got banned from Sup Forums so i was wondering about this one, especially with the /vg/ spoonfeed tier in the OP.

I agree with all your opinions except the last one. I hope you don't think the plot would move forward if Guts goes back to satiating his revenge boner.

If you want generalshit and spoonfeeding so bad go to MAL or /r/anime

I obviously don't. Fuck I don't even know what I posted. I meant the half-rage mode conviction Guts is the best. Kuroi Kenshi was good because of his personality but he wouldn't push the story more.

I don't like the Conviction arc
I was fine with the group until they got the loli mermaid
I like Farnese more than Casca
I don't mind Puck

chestnut puck is better than twink puck

This type of Berserk thread has been going on for about 2 weeks

It'll keep going on, with season 2 airing in just over a week.

booooo

Season 2 screenshot

Sadly, a good few people here are retarded enough to actually fall for this.

HOLY SHIT IM HYPED ITS GOING BACK TO 2D

Isnt that from the movie op

I don't like the Black Swordsman arc

Remember that time Griffith and Casca hosted a radio show in Hawaii?

>Back to 2d

"Undeciplined FOOLS"

So simple, yet so cool
This one's also great

>fucking
>white
>Casca
How the fucking hell could you fuck up something as basic as this. Casca really can't catch a break, can she.

this is also my favourite, and this one is the ugliest imo. It looks like a shitty fan art.

Just because she has a tentacle in her mouth doesn't mean she got fucked.

okay so maybe i'm autistic but I can't find an English translation for Vol 38. Do people only do scanlations for individual episodes? Do I have to wait for the Dark Horse scans to have it in an easily manageable form? I could just not be looking hard enough but this is distressing me as someone who reads on kindle.