How bad is the homeless situation in your city?

How bad is the homeless situation in your city?

Other urls found in this thread:

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/health/sd-me-hepatitis-update-20171031-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vofbnkQcW_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If we round them up and put them in mental hospitals, then liberals bitch that we're violating their rights.
If we let them squat on the streets then liberals bitch that they have a right to free housing, a free lunch, free medical care.
Pretty much these homeless people are because of liberals, as a way to get free gibs for themselves.
Gas all the liberals, and the homeless problem solves itself.

Pretty rare to see them actually, they would all be popsicles right now

I live in LA. It's terrible. Downtown and Venice are bad, but there are homeless all over.
But what can I do? White boys and blacks boys would rather do drugs than work.

Bad where I am. At least now they passed code to keep them from panhandling. Large city over 500,000. Lots of addicts. Mouthwash drinkers.

Doesn’t exist. I live close enough to Toronto that they all go there.

I live in a rural area. The town by me has a lot of homeless Guatemalans. Usually they stay in tents out side of the town in the woods. Every winter, they find at least 5 frozen to death.

Seattle and Portland are both overrun. Thousands of tents. Police aren't allowed to do anything unless there's an imminent health issue

>having a tent
>homeless

pick one.

I live in Eugene, the winter months are nice because the majority of the homeless migrate south for warmer weather, but this place is a complete shithole in the spring and summer.

Homeless people should be gassed. They are subhuman garbage.

I live 15 mins from San Jose. Cops kick out all the homeless(and beggars and pretty much all undesireables) from my town, but San Jose is like that slum from district 9 in some areas. Giant scum hives underneath every single freeway ramp

thats oakland. i see that evvery day.

I thought Silicon Valley was guarded as fuck

I live in Orange County, CA - one of the richest places in the US and we are overrun with homeless people.

That's the road that leads to the posey tunnel to Alameda. KEK! The cops sweep that shit out for health reasons, the fucking homeless niggers move across the street. Interestingly, the cop station is across the free way about a block away.

It's present, but nowhere near West Coast-tier.

>Silicon Valley
Santa Clara County
Stop stripping the Saints names away.

This is why I stopped considering moving to Cali. It's becoming a third world shithole. Open borders, homeless piss smell, shanty towns, gangs, bankrupt state gov, and outrages cost of living. It's possibly the best state geographically in the country, and we're letting it turn to shit. Sad!

>San Jose
>Silicon Valley

Nigga, did you see me say the cops kick all the undesireables out of my town? San Jose is where all the poors who have to commute into Silicon Valley live.

I've been living in CA for 30+ years. This state is a total shithole now.

Everything you said plus all the liberal cunts are reason enough to move away.

>Toronto... they all go there
Can confirm.
Plus now we have Trudeau and Tory's preferred people (refugees) filling up all the shelters so no room for the regular homeless.

reading here.

Same fuckers. About 5 of them. One is the most annoying, beard, hood up. Uses all his money to buy drugs. Usually hangs around the train station/town centre.

Bend Oregon here. Its pretty bad.

There are people that unironically consider San Diego a nice city

sandiegouniontribune.com/news/health/sd-me-hepatitis-update-20171031-story.html

Not bad, you can count them with one hand
My city has a population of around 100 k

faggot

Ruralfag
I haven't seen a clearly homeless person since I visited Seattle in 2012

It used to look like that until the DNC came through my city and they all mysteriously vanished.

Would he be one of the ones who hang out often outside the Nationwide on Friar Street/Station Road?

Why dont we start open season on homeless people? Just start hunting them.

Yes, probably the same bloke. Dodgy teeth as well. ALL of his fucking money goes on drugs.

There is also women recently sleeping with full blankets , she sleeps exactly here. She will watch you at the cash machine like a hawk. Makes me so fucking mad.

Shlomo has a point.

Very limited.

Helsinki, Finland

>Nigga,
kys

>when britain is such a small-world dystopian shithole that two people can identify the same vagrant over the internet through an anonymous medium

i bet you think you were the good guys in the second world war

Yep, I know the ones.

My observation of the homeless problem in Central Reading is that it is getting worse, but that may be due to the rough sleepers being 'pushed' into view due to the large amounts of redevelopment going on.

Reading is basically where all companies locate now as it's near Heathrow but isn't London. Lots of educated young people here, so it's not shocking me and this guy are both here.

Don't know why they don't all go to London.

I had a guy last year find me THREE TIMES to tell me his story how he's a muslim who converted to christianity and is now living on the streets. Have not seen that liar in a while.

On holiday in slovakia rn, butI live near Calais and refugees made camps because theyre not welcome elsewhere.

>bumsicles

I just assumed he was black because of what a retarded fucking thing he said.

we have one sandperson who spends all day on the street begging and drinking expensive coffee, before driving home to her apartment... all on tax money

My area is ok bc I'm out in the country, San Diego is fucked though. Homeless tent cities and hepatitis outbreaks.

What said is true, Reading has a lot of companies moving to it from London due to lower prices and a direct train link to London, and also hosts Microsoft's UK base too.

I've had one guy peddle a "I need some change to pay to get my car out of the car park, I'm not a begger" story a few times. He gets marks for effort, but it really doesn't work.

Going to London is riskier, and I'd imagine more expensive (travel, higher drug prices, etc).

Portland has one of the worst in the country.

just saw a dude sleeping on the street for the first time in many years (200k people town). It's mostly covered by shelters, there are beggars but almost no people sleeping in the streets

mostly see them in north las vegas

a few in the corners every few blocks here and there

they have their own underground city so no one really bothers them and they mostly get pushed to us because LA is such a shithole they would rather drive them out here and drop them off

they turn into snowmen now

theres no homeless people here. i live in a small town in the desert and they would probably burn to death during the day and freeze during the night.

All the "homeless" where I live are trustafarian professors spawn that go out west every winter and the few we have all get locked up for winter.

San Jose is where Mexicans were assaulting trump supporters after a rally. It's basically like LA, flat, hot, boring, mexican.

Had one girl, about 20-23 say she fell out with her bf and needed train fare home. It might have worked if she didn’t look like a homeless wreck.

Also I was out running so didn’t have cash.

I know all three of them, one is a friend from high school and the other two are older men. My town is pretty small.

>sometimes people don't live in cities
>
its almost 40 miles away. always see a few guys at the scrap yard with a shopping cart full of cans
only drive there twice a year

what a fucking sick and disgusting view of the world you have. They are homeless because of white supremacy capitalism is a system that preys on the week. You do know taht we have millions of foreclosed homes in america? and millinos of homeless people. if we gave the homeless peopple the foreclosed homes BOOM no more housing problem or homelless issue. instead white supremacy capitalism thinks its better to exploit these people and keep them medicated and poor instead of giving them homes and jobs.

so you are okay with locking people way just so you don't have to see them in the streets. you don't want to fix problem you just want to hide the problems. you are the perfect examploe of fuckign capitalism

literally impossible to be homeless in the UK unless you fuck up the free house you are given by being a degenerate drug addict.

Story & King representing my cholo nigga

you mean the house in the middle of the ghetto that drugs were shipped into.

yeah, lets kick them out or lock them up. fuck stopping the drug problem

white supremacy cpaitalism drives on this thinking. you think instead of fixing problmes you rather make money FROM THE PROBLEM.

have they tried not doing drugs

East bay here actually

youtube.com/watch?v=vofbnkQcW_Q

Babies.

me too. wanna grab a beer?

Are you pretending to be a retarded college kid or are you actually?

Pretty good here on the east coast. We only have the legit mentally ill, a couple welfare trash double-dipping, and in summer crusties/gutter punks.

Everyone else goes to Vancouver

There's zero homeless here because they freeze to death within 24 hours

I live in LA. It's depressing

I see crackheads and old grandmas rummaging through my dumpster every night.

Why won't they bring back mental institutions?

>seattle
>droves of people moving here literally with full intentions to just be homeless and live off gibs

>old grandmas
wat?

>white boys
See you on the dark side of the wall jumping bean

I live in Atlanta
Nuff said.

>gas oven
>holocoaster

Pick one

based

It's because of the retarded Homeless Rights laws you have.
You've essentially become Meccas for Homeless people

sorry bud I'm still hungover from yesterday. I don't think Im getting off the couch any time soon.

There's one guy. An old bearded man, for some reason he's always wearing a white shirt that is spotless. It's been spotless for the last 10 years.

The worst we have is a trailer park which as far as I know keeps to itself and doesn't really add any crime to the town.
Other than the two murders we had this year there hasn't been a murder since 2012.
Housing is becoming a problem though as we have a huge shortage and prices are going through the roof.

No homeless in Ann Arbor, just Koreans

>give them the foreclosed home
So they can destroy them, lower property values further, and abandon it when they can't afford the rent or basic upkeep? No wonder fucking communist starved ha. Well, when it wasn't purposeful, that is to say.

>white supremacy capitalism
It's all one thing now holy shit you "people" are free entertainment

Pretty sure the cops here kidnap homeless and sell their organs on the black market

> Hey buddy, got any spare change

or

> YOU BUY NOW, NO LOOK, YOU BUY

A white man can't fucking win in this world.

Hawaii. On oahu the homeless situation is fucking bonkers. We got homeless spilling out everywhere and the polices just push them out to other areas. It's like our leaders don't know what to do and when researchers on homelessness come into town they are boggled by how Hawaii's govt allowed it to get this bad.
Democrat state since inception. One party system of leftys allowed to ruin this piece of shit floating in the pacific that we call home.

They freeze to death during winter, so no many problems with them.

>like our leaders don't know what to do
That's because it would take hard decisions and our politicians are ALL a bunch of pussies. Haven't seen a man among them
Can we set up an export agreement Sergei? We send you all our kikes and worthless spics, niggers, and the like. You can use them as labor in Siberia whatcha say m88?

> Decent weather year round
> Tons of beaches
> Lots of tourists that can be guilted out of their spare change
> Faggy leftists running things
> An inability to go back to the mainland cheaply or easily

It's no wonder you guys have a shitload of homeless people. You should start deporting them to Mexico or using them to feed sharks or something.

I've only ever seen one guy. He's gotta be at least 60 or 70, a vietnamese refugee that was probably a bum back there too. He's called coatman because he's always wearing one or many coats and accepts coat donations. Good lord he smells awful. Saw him the other day for the first time in a few years, thought he might have croaked by now.

It's not skidrow bad but they definitely stink up the subways and fuck up all the benches. They're all basically schizophrenic niggers, alcoholic mexicans, and jew cat ladies

The homeless people in my city are all undercover workers who all meet up in secret when they're out of character and pool their panhandled money together to fund massive orgies

I wouldn't actually mind a government program where the homeless are "hired" to do mundane tasks like picking up city trash or cleaning up the sidewalks of pajeet poo, in exchange for a loaf of bread and a makeshift room set up in some government warehouse

But of course the ACLU will call that slavery, so whatever, just freeze to death then

you must be 18 or older to post here

East Bay. I recognize the tents from OP pic. Pretty bad here, perhaps the worst in the country? There is whole homeless subculture, they have their own newspapers, poets and leaders.

It's cheaper to do drugs to cope and keep your sanity from ever increasing woes not only brought about by nature itself and their own sins, but also by their social environment. This country is shit because they treat their children like shit. And we are all products of our environments, and the family unit, which is the biggest factor, is not present for the majority of people.

America consumes and kills it's own children. The children that are corrupt or held as their favorites will cry out no, but the rest cries out yes.

One suffers on a continual basis and is unable to afford basic shelter and the most obvious thing that's going to happen work wise is minimum wage for the majority of them. Minimum wage can't pay for rent, electric, food, water, transportation, and basic care necessities to continue at minimum wage.

Minimum wage isn't the problem. It's the American people not getting their fair share of the money for their work. They have been tricked and it's sad. They end up with a crab mentality and it's seen in the way they judge their peers and loved ones, in the ways they treat those less fortunate than themselves.

If pay was actually done in a fair way, there would be no homeless short of legit bad people. But homelessness changes a person, just as does prison, and the armed forces (this one is funny because they actually do go in willingly).

We have science that backs these claims and science trumps wishful thinking, and if you don't believe that you can't become like one of these poor people, you better think again. Realize how the grand majority of you don't know how to grow crops and raise cattle in a healthy way. Realize how desperate you would be without your modern conveniences. I'm sure the majority of you would break with time.

Nyc has been getting steadily worse. But not many now that its cold af

Austin, TX reporting in. Virtually non-existent aside from a sanctuary zone the city enables in the heart of downtown. I used to have walk to and from work through it every day and would regularly have to step over junkies ODing in the street, fighting, or getting loaded into an ambulance by EMTs. There is an ambulance or police car there virtually every hour of every day. Colossal fucking waste of public resources enabling enormous degeneracy

I see some, but unless you're on the highway or interstate it's unnoticeable
(St. Louis)

Texas reporting
Despite living in 80% wetback area, nearly all homeless people i see are white males
Society is literally racist towards whites in terms of employment and education, but libtards are too retarded to literally see it in front of them

Well i dont live in a cesspool city so... Not bad at all

>There is whole homeless subculture, they have their own newspapers, poets and leaders.
holy shit what

last year a homeless woman froze to death in january and you see bums holding cardboard signs on main street all the time so yeah it's not that good

All I want is to move to a small town with

> All white people
> No degenerates
> No homeless scum
> No skyrocketing cost of living

Is that so much to fucking ask?

And what do you propose we do? Put them all in jail? But then you still have to pay taxes for prisons.