Who is the best character?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154850462/#154862481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harima obviously

the entire male cast is good. actually i'ts better than the female

Harry McKenzie of course.

Tenma

That isn't saying much since the two best female characters are a Mary Sue and a tsundere bitch.

>Not liking mikoto (D)
>Not liking Ichijou

Harima hands down, but School Rumble really has a wide cast of good characters

the female cast is good but overshadowed by tenma. I agree that Yakumo was Mary Sue-like but the fact she didn't end up with who she liked tones it down for me. Also sometimes it showed that a big part of her calm personality was because she bottled it up and I can relate to that so I forgive it. And the tsundere is a fun tsundere

The male cast is better, though

this and it really make me wonder.
why is it so hard to find good romcoms nowadays without good male supporting?

Because shitty romcoms just need the mc, "best friend of the mc that appears 3 times in the whole series" and the mob that exists solely to praise the romantic interest as some sort of idol.

Harima and Imadori carried this show.

Are you sure?

This show had the best art shifts.

harem is a fucking cancer in modern romcoms. mostly because they feel all the same.
pic related is the only one which legitimately make me laugh and care about all members of the cast

That one looks like my boy Yottsun

Its hard to choose cuz this show has a good cast, but I will say Harima. He was funny as fuck and badass when needed. The part where he choose to help tenma to go to the airport mark him as one of the best MC IMO.

Cuz is not harem, mostly the couples are very defined.

>we will never have another love/hate chart as fucked up as sukuran

>Sarah possibly loves Asou

I don't remember that at all

ichijou and imadori was the best pairing in school rumble

Reminder that this is official.

It's because it is all the same shit designed to sell BDs. Only difference is what fanbase the cast caters to, be it monster girls, traps, etc. Shows that have good writing, setting and characters are still there but hard to find in an enviroment so flooded with shit it's hard for them to profit and make a mark.

The male characters in this show were so fun.

Hatsukoi limited is pretty complex considering it only had 13 episodes.

they worked at the same chinese restaurant
ichijou x imadori x lala a best
i watched that. pretty underwhelming.

>same restaurant
Yup, total checkmate. Now please give me an explanation that doesn't suck ass

this

Shut the fuck up bitch

So she did JAV all along?

Did we ever get the raws? I've seen probably half but not all of them.
I can translate i guess if they still aren't done.

Best girl btw

Yes, they were posted here:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/154850462/#154862481

Still untranslated. Nobody knows what's happened.

How did suou end up?

With Hanai apparently.

I don't like that. They were meant to be bros.

I thought Nara had also had a crush on Tenma too, or was just a 1 episode thing?

Karasuma is the worst character in the show by far, and ruined 30% of the anime.

You mean eri.

Man season 2 took a weird turn

Lasted like 2-3 episodes before he became part of the perverted legion. He was also originally part of the perverted trio with the buddah and the guy with the tall hair, but got replaced by the guy with short red hair and an earring, who ironically, is the character the author projects himself onto the most.

Foreshadowing?

Does Harima still live with Yakumo?

Nobody knows

I love how they made Harima, Hanai, Imadori and Tougou a recurring quartet. They were the 4 most entertaining characters in the show by far.

Eri is such a shit.

I rewatch School Rumble a few times a year. It's really comfy for some weird reason.

The Buddha was the best character.

>sincerity

Harima is god tier and one of the best characters I've ever seen in my 20+ years of watching anime.

It's incredibly comfy.

Shit still makes my sides explode even after all these years.

Are you 10 years old?

>not a 10 year old at heart
Time to go to bed, oldfag.

So, it has already been 12½ years

Kind of strange how much I remember of it even though I have forgotten most of other series I watched back then. The opening and credits stuck to my mind too

Check out Musunde Hiraite, manga. I liked Hatsukoi Limited but Musunde is basically a better version of it.

God I miss extended romance casts. Harems are fine but no one does rivals anymore without them just being bad guy throwaways or reverse-traps to be picked up later.

It used to be my favorite anime, but the ending killed it for me. And no, the manga isn't any better.

>Harems are fine
Kill yourself.

>the manga isn't any better.
It's one of the few instances that the anime is better (if just slightly) than the manga, the animated "Battle Royale" arc was so much better in animated form.

no it wasnt

>Nobody knows what's happened
Eri won the Harimabowl.

Parallel comedy

Harima fell in love with Eri
This is canon

You have no idea what they are saying

Harima a best

BDs soon right

This show is 10x better than Azumanga

Prove me wrong

wait what
no as i remeber harima's cousing wanted tani's dick

Azumanga Daioh 4 volumes 3,500,000 copies
School Rumble 22 volumes 7,980,000 copies

>mfw I remembered third season

Dont you fucking dare

Say what? His cousin was lesbians with her friend.

>Mihara
Who? When?

It felt good listening to School Rumble's ED.