Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10353183/chapters/22874673
twitter.com/cry_out00/status/847205053660151809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rips not very soon.

Hope this sells better than v3.

well it has episode 7 but i would not bet on it

It will.

It has episode 7 on it. It will sell better than v3.

fucking hell I love Hiramatsu art but this is really badly drawn, the proportions are completely off

>uncensored kiss never

are you all homo?

no

We're all fat little girls here.

Did volume 3 not sell well?

>browsing Sup Forums
>not a homo

wake up senpai

Guidebook release pushed back 2 weeks probably because KuboSayo are too busy shitting around in Helsinki rather than doing work

>DVD
>in the year of our lord 2011+6
It's amazing how the moonlanders are usually forward with technology but yet still insist on buying DVDs when BD players are dirt cheap now.

it sold really well. 57k

>publisher blocked Gaijins from buying any material
Fuck

I will be ok with comparisions

looks like the guidebook is still shipping overseas? are you talking about the BD/DVD/CDs?

give it a few days at least

why is cuck otabek so popular? what possible rationale is there behind this shit?

archiveofourown.org/works/10353183/chapters/22874673

>fanfiction

please at least wait until the thread is about to die

>Tfw you live in Finland but too fucking far away from Helsinki and you can't hunt them down
Just fuck my shit up

At least you could get some satisfaction from knowing they are both in your country right now.

>They are coming to Burgerland later this year
>but in fucking Texas

Kinda weird that merch twitter don't tweet about it yet.

>keychains
>but they're mini figures

halfway out of this hell

>gook
i'll never understand

>Gook and leaf
Why.

>gook and leaf
>not thai and goat

It will never stop being weird that they force gook and leaf on everyone when even Phichit is more popular

Howdy~ ;)

Honestly though I have my official merch ready to be signed and I'm willing to wait 2-3 hours outside the door before the panel starts. That room is going to fill to maximum capacity, shit's gonna get crazy.

Probably should wait longer than that

>live in Texas
>Not going to be able to go
Suffering. Just as well, I can see faggots asking her stupid, embarassing questions.

they will, though I want to see how badly she answers them. they'll ask embarrassing straightforward shit

I've never been to a q&a where all the questions weren't wasted on pointless praising

Hope user transcribes this. I want to know how she'll answer the endless "was it a kiss?" questions.

Staff would chase us off with rolled up con schedule books if we waited longer than that.

You're absolutely correct and I'm ready to die in my seat. This state is filled with stupid weebs, plus a lot of people are flying in for this con from out of state too.

Won't they be in Chicago also this year?

the studio will

>endless "was it a kiss" questions.

Could be worse. I've watched a video of someone asking a comic book artist how they feel that many of their fans want to tie them to their bed and rape them brutally.

Otsuka will. I wonder how that'll go.

Before that Kubo is going to Mexico in May, I'm sure the Mexican fans are going to be just as cringy.

It second set user.
First set it here.

>dat regular Piggy is fucking cute
So honored to be a Pigfag.

what search should I stalk on twitter for bd4 stuff? BD/DVD ユーリ!!! on ICE 第4巻 ?

Sold very well, but it would be nice if sales break 60k again.

No, just take it all to

I pray that people ask serious, blunt questions about the homo, the writing, and production changes. Especially pertaining to ep 12.

>production changes. Especially pertaining to ep 12.
Nobody believes this except people here

>answering post that are nearly a couple of hours old and had clearly dropped the subject

It's not a question of believing at this point when they've admitted it in multiple interviews.

there have been plenty of interviews, where have you been? Even the VAs said that they received different storyboards and told to pay no mind because they were gonna be changed.

People say it all the time outside of Sup Forums, our opinions are nowhere near as contrary as people like to think. It's just that we use it to shit on the staff while others use it to defend them

It's still gonna remind all who might wanna do it in the future where to go instead.

I wish the ballroom dances had been animated. Where romance is concerned it's one of my strongest fetishes and MAPPA had previously caught my eye with the short flamenco scene in Bahamut.

Georgi, give us that again or a pas de deux in season 2..

>makkachin tissue box still hasn't shipped yet

Meme Mahou please give us Baldfat ballroom dancing or even just silly flamenco in the privacy of their apartment.

we Sup Forums now

twitter.com/cry_out00/status/847205053660151809

ユーリ 円盤 or ユーリ 4巻

They're probably talking about Medvedeva. Tanos for positive GOE, most/all jumps in second half for points bonus, etc.

>今後、『ユーリ!!!on ICE』にどような展開を望みますか?

I wasn't planning on getting them but now I may have to start finding places that sell them

>今後、『ユーリ!!!on ICE』にどような展開を望みますか?
>In the future what type of continuation for "Yuri!!! On Ice" would you like to see?

>TV anime continuation
>movie
>figure skating event
>SNS game

OH SHIT ALL OF THE ABOVE

All of the above, but a figure skating event would be really cool (and goes full circle?)

Should I be worried?

No manga option?

nathan deserves to fail after the shit he said today georgi make it happen

>no otabek
I'm surprised.

meme mahou failed us

Not even Fairy looks good in this one.

Yuuri looks good though

>meme mahou failed
>222

what did the witch mean by this?

Pig looks pretty as hell

>china gets a cover but otabek doesn't

unless pair skate doesn't make the cover of vol. 6 but fuck that

why is victor's head so much smaller?

GPF winners. I still hope for a Baldfat final cover

His stupid fivehead.

They needed to scale it down to make it easier to swap.

His body is proportionally bigger but they couldn't actually make his doll a different size?

should have just given him the same proportions as the other two, would've looked less weird.

fairy and yuuri have no muscles. kubo drew these

This one looks less ugly than previous, good.

Wait, is JJ supposed to be Asian and adopted by his white parents? Wat.

>Nathan's a cunt, JJ's a cunt
No surprise there.

I thought they based some of JJ off of Patrick Chen?

It's because JJ is there

Weird it should be a week after Vol come out when we get a new cover.

And what about Bike? It'd be nonsense not to include him, even China was in a cover.
Unless they plan the last cover to be BaldFat + BikeFairy like some of the latest official art.

It's possible, but I think more likely it'll be Baldfat or Baldfatfairy. China on a cover was unnecessary. Still don't get why he was there. I expected JJ on this cover, but didn't expect Yuuri.

When is this from? Are they letting fans decide what to do with Yoi?

bd 4

This is nice, Piggy looks good, but he's got a bad case of yaoi hands.

>JJ
Fuck you.

It looks like they went for GPF podium placers so I expect Baldfat with volume 6

Thank you! I hope nips will choose Anime S2.

We all expected it to be 99% Leaf/Fairy/Bike, now everything could happen in the last one, that sucks. China in cover 3 was a mistake.

Chna was qt, I don't mind. At least he's not a faggot like JJ. Mayne they were going for the 3 cutest /fs/ as stated by the profiles that never went anywhere.