>watches any anime
>votes Democrat
>doesn't go to the gym
>virgin
>uneducated (aka no bachelor's)
>doesn't read books
>prefers cats over dogs
>drinks coffee any other way besides black
>does drugs (besides alcohol and tobacco)
>alcoholic

anything I missed?

>no bachelor's
>nu-male
Fuck you my retarded castelan brothers, you lazy fucks, we warned you but you didn't care to listen
This is why you dont go for that free nigress pussy you create Mexicanos

reading into the way a person takes their coffee is pathetic, sometimes i feel like some cream and sugar but every day i can shove a weekling like you into the wall

>has a college degree
>takes photos with mouth open
>has a gross nu-male beard
>white knights like a faggot
>posts on Sup Forums

There you go.

Welcome to sweeping generalizations on pol.

You forgot any nuance.

I don't go to the gym and don't have a degree yet (still going to school). I need to get fit and start wearing contacts though.

>being too much a brainlet to go to college
nu-male detected

To add to the list
>votes liberal at all
>plays videogames

having a degree is important you uneducated dipshit

agree with the rest though

triggered nu male

>spic

>alcoholic
So what Juan? fuck-off these retarded taco threads sage

>mutt
Canada is the nu male of countries desu

>Drinks alcohol
>Pays Jews for an education
Stupid spic

>>anything I missed?
posting reddit frogs on norminechan's politicaly correct board

if you paid money to go to college, let alone got a student load, you're 10000% nusoy

Don't you have to blow up a truck Mohammed?
Not an argument

>being such a mestiço brainlet that he needs to go to college

The cats and dogs one made me laugh

>he couldn't get scholarships
Brainlet
>says the NEET posting from his mother's basement in the shithole that is Lisbon

Italian
uses "votes democrat"
Congratulations OP, you know how to pretend to be something you're not
Do you live in California?

I put a little half and half in my coffee to cut the acidity.
>hurr durr hurr durr literally a beta cuckold

If I didn't appeal to mutts I wouldn't get replies
nu-male

Did I say I didn't? I got 90% remission from UM plus some state grants for 4k/semester and studied microbiology & immunology.

let me fix that for you

>watches anything post 2000
>isnt trad
>doesn't go to the gym
>virgin
>doesn't read books
>prefers cats over dogs
>falls for the choco/sugar jew
>does drugs

>alcoholic
>my drugs are acceptable
>But only until I say so
Imagine being this much of an insecure substance fearing faggot

>UM
>impressive
Imagine being a filthy Sudaca

are you a 5'2' 265lb beaner by any chance? fuck off back to Sup Forums you filthy degenerate

>>doesn't go to the gym
no gym here where i live, but i used to go
now i just workout by working on the house and walk my dogs in the mountainside

none of the rest

>drugs and alcohol

Nu-males are too pussy for drugs and too pussy for hard liquor unless it's dressed up (IE rum and coke)

I could ask the same of you, mr. 56%

lol said the wall jumping fat greasy faggot.
you are more prone to die by the hand of a cartel than getting hit by a car in your poor shit country of ugly fucks

>Italian
>blm
pick one

It's preferable to living in a literally who country filled with su humans

>lisboa amada e formosa filled with niggers
fuck my life you nigger that was low

never in my life had i seen a nigger before i went to lisbon in 2006
nowadays its impossible to walk the streets of a major city without seeing a shitskin

What this guy said.

Alcohol and tobacco are drugs. Degenerate drugs for the weak and feeble. If you're incapable of experiencing and enjoying life while fully conscious then you're a faggot. If you get nervous unless you suck on the jew manufactured nicotine dick then you're a faggot.

What's your counter, faggot? Going to call me a filthy anglo or some kind of muslim?

I'd tell you to eat shit but you'd probably like that wouldn't you? Faggot.

You do realize that the majority of nu-males all hold degrees of some sort, right?

Being book smart (or rather, getting a piece of paper that says you're book smart) does not mean you aren't a soyboy nu-male cuck.

Not really, and you actually know it.
Life in here is comfy as fuck and nobody has to deal with your cartel bullshit and your fat greasy subhuman species.

Get fucked mexinigger

>nu-males all hold degrees of some sort, right?
yeah gender studies

Is this true user? There were no niggers before 2006? I know there were already gypsies and sopa de macaco before, but didn't knew the nigger population was lower.
FUCK BE

>being so weak that he can't enjoy alcohol or a good cigar without devolving into degeneracy

Your kebab is showing, Mehmet

If you don't have a STEM or Law degree you're basically an uneducated nigger

>he actually enjoys living in a shithole
Good for you I guess

I watch anime and drink soda instead of coffee. Other than that I pass your test fag boy.

>>does drugs (besides alcohol and tobacco)

lol...
>not nu-male
>does only heavy drugs approved by zog

besides there is shitload of nu-males at the gyms, alphas are either working physicaly, punch each other or have their own weights in the house. gyms are for attention whores and foreigners

drinks coffee ffs...

>drinks coffee any other way besides black

you are retarded and you should feel bad.

Deconstructing "red pilled" (slang for awakened or enlightened to the ugly truth) to something as stupid as how you take your coffee or what brand of entertainment you watch is stupid.

shitty list thread is blue pilled

>voting
>implying it matters
>Supporting Republikikes

>Alcoholic
Nu-males drink IPAs, beer, and smokes weed.

Don't forget enjoy 8 bit games and muh vidya games.

>anything I missed?
mexican

Get off the internet. What you don't know won't hurt you.

You're a mexican what exactly do you know about top american universities, m8. Most mexicans can't even dream about going to a school like UM.

Fuck you Ur-a-gay. If you think a beverage distilled from fermented fruit is the same as amphetamine cut with rat poison then I've got news for you.

Lulz, who is it important to? Not me or him. Most definitely not you. For you it was a tolerance in order to snag a job. Your job isn't that hard, I'm sure. In fact, I'm sure I can outperform you at your job with as little as 3 months on the job experience where as your wasted years will show you the fruit of your vain efforts.

>you are a nu-male if
Christian.
that's it

>he posted on Sup Forums

>>uneducated (aka no bachelor's)
You literally cannot be a nu male if you didn't get your brain pozzed in college.

>>drinks coffee any other way besides black
if you care about the way in which someone drinks their coffee, you might be a numale
if you put any import at all onto how you drink your own coffee, you might be a numale

You are a retard. The quintessential nu-male is a male who rejects masculinity, assertiveness, maturity, and being unapologetically male in favor of femininity, submissiveness, fetishizing immaturity, and siding with women against men. All these other factors, like having a shitty beard or whatever, are not the point.

97%+ of the population falls into the demographic.

Ideally it would be the drugs, alcohol addiction or an unhealthy need of female based validation for existence.

Reading is essential, paper certificate from a government cartel is not.
>extra points for self interest and making it to a career without the brainwashing paper

Government propaganda in large quantities suggests someone is weak minded, ie tv, netflix

>virgin

when the crusades start, Jesus will flow thru my veins like a thousand suns of reighteous fury and fire

ill smite all u sinners

>Hurr hurr playing vidya maeks u nu-male cuck
Coming from the faggot posting on Sup Forums, okayy..

>Thinking Uruguay is as shitty and chimp dominated as mexishit
wew you little monkey

Lol shut the fuck up you fucking faggot nobody gives a shit about your fucking country you are worse than fucking africans dirty cousin fucking retards go choke on your dads dick faggot

For a post made by a Christian, this is not that cringey,

>ignore the truth and let commies fuck your country, it won't hurt you

>drinking the sugar jew
no you don't nu male
>mad because he can't drink coffee without the sugar jew
I never said that going to the gym makes you not a nu male retard
>not being involved in politics
good goy
I guarantee a 56%er said this
I go to uni in America you cuck
UM is shit tier
Ok NEET boy

>being anything but Christian
Add that to the list

NEET detected

>needs the sugar jew to enjoy coffee

someone is mad because they don't pass the test

>he thinks he can succeed in life without college

brainlet

it isn't
it's worse

nigger

You're a faggot if any of the following is true:

>You take dicks in the ass
>You suck dick
>A man sucks your dick
>You take another man's ass
>You're from Mexico

>cringey
You know that only numales "cringe" right? Get hold of your emotions you foul baby.

a fucking leaf

All faithless reprobates will burn in hell forever. The more you make fun of Christianity and the Lord the more punishments and tortures you will pile up for yourself, slave.

Quit the fucking Soda it’s for children and overweight basement dwelling betas. It’s not even that good, just straight fucking bubbly sugar water.

>I watch anime
>I don't go to the gym
>I don't read books
>I prefer cats and dogs equally
>I like my coffee flavored
Uh oh according to this person I'm a numale.

>MUH black coffee meme

Because not wanting to drink black bitter water is a true measure of your manhood. Let me guess Juan, you love to proclaim loudly any time you're getting a cup of coffee how you only drink it black, and how offended you are they asked if you wanted cream or sugar. Wow so fucking alpha.

I am 10x the man you are and I can't stand black coffee. Oh and your shitty Mexican bachelor's doesn't count in the real world, it's the equivalent of a tamale husk in America you spicshit.

It's why the end up dying sad, desperate, and alone later on in life. By the time they're thirty they have forgotten the memories of their whore ways, but their environmentally propped up ego remained intact All the women in this picture look like burdens more than a partner, like a bad horse gift.

>not getting involved in politics
>Modern politics

>Is this true user
Vivo acima do Mondego e cheguei aos 18 sem ver um preto
take that as you will

Imagine being this buttblasted because you know your country is a massive shithole and everybody loves taking a shit on it whenever they see a mexinigger post.

This is literally the best an uneducated serbia nigger can come up. Back to your cousin fucking shed you go, subhuman faggot

>top 50 school

>fully paid for

>bad

If you went to something better, you know you only got in because you're a mexican right? Also, all universities are putrid cess pits, there's nothing "good" about going to university aside from getting a PhD in STEM. Bachelor's are toilet paper.

Plays videogames, reads fewer than 12 books each year, or if your gf earns more than you, we could keep adding on to this list.

>>needs the sugar jew to enjoy coffee
i don't drink coffee try once more, but i do find it ironic that you're deriding people for drinking coffee any other way than black, when that is exactly what numales do too

If you have ever taken a selfie with your mouth wide open in faux excitement/surprise you are most certainly a nu male.

Being a virgin is not my choice . I m born ugly stupid spic imbecile

I check 3 of those boxes, fuck lads

So you don't like cocaina? Why? You know it's not neurotoxic unlike alcohol, it just fucks with your heart. Alcohol does the same AND adds neurotoxicity on top.

>5 6 %
you are
>being THIS TRIGGERED because his nu male ass can't handle black coffee

L O L

Well that's what you get for being a 56%

>tfw the Sudaca monkey keeps replying
do you need a banana or something?

>top 50
>meaningful

KEK

stay jealous

Good post, I agree

>n-no you're the nu-male for drinking coffee properly!
Kek

Good post

Loser

>is a drug addict
>calls me a cousin fucker
>tells me to choke on my dads dick
>somehow I am the uneducated one
You don't fool me, monkey. I know a druggie when I see one.
Violent junkies such as yourself need to be put down. Try cardio at a caloric deficit instead.

No one likes Mexicans.

>Expecting much from Serbniggers or from any balkan shithole

I blame materialism and the lack of religion for causing people to hail movie/game franchises or a social cause as their religion/identity in which turn creates the bugman "identity"

>Doesn't think alcohol and tobacco are drugs
Weed smoker here who tokes up before Muay Thai, tell me again about how I'm a numale fag

>If you are a Mexican speaking English

>tokes up before Muay Thai
Why though?
Wouldn't it be better to toke after you're done with training and about to have a large meal?

He's totally not addicted.

>smokes weed

Need I say more?

>>he thinks he can succeed in life without college

brainlet

It's called being born with a high IQ, something you did not win the genetic lotto

>"metizo"

LOL

Bet he could kick your ass though. Why would we let a taco bender define anything except a taco

that was a fairly autistic post

>is a drug addict
Citaiton needed
>Literally all 3 can be applied to any serbian rat cousin fucker nigger
Ddi you not swallow your daddys cock today? You seem pissy.
Fuck out of my sight subhuman nigger, and quit googling random medical bullshit to try and sound intelligent you fucking aspie retard

>Nothing to throw back
>D-do you want a b-bananana?
You live literally right next to the United States and you can't even make proper use of the english language to ellaborate a decent comeback. You are worse than any dope selling nigger in your country, fucking inferior waste of air

And your 9%, don't forget. You'll always be a jungle savage. Chucking spears and swinging from trees. Butchering your rival tribes (cartels). Mexico is like our Africa.

I'll drink soda if I want to, I drink one a day at most. I guarantee both of your diets are worse than mine.

Worst thing is you act as if the entire world didn't agree mexico is the greatest shithole in the entire planet.
Not even poo in loos have it that bad, at least they can walk around without some fucking druglord shooting your mom and peeling your brothers face off over some tequila argument in a greasy sluts filled bar paquito, just pull the trigger yourself

>you seem pissy
Literally projecting. Look at your posts. You're flinging insults at me because I'm criticizing drug use. I've been around you degenerates long enough to know that you are triggered. It's because you know I'm right.

Lol, I am good at everything I put my mind to. And I'm always the best. I speak from experience kid, not from an ego propped up on getting As in classes. School is a joke and all it's good for his giving people like you an inflated sense of worth. Even if your work involves the latest in fringe concepts and extensive use of advanced mathematics, I'd be able to outperform you. If you're a real loser, I'd outperform you while high and drunk while literally never making a mistake in my work. Again, I speak from experience and it's sad when I get all the rewards and am painted up as this great American image by my peers with no influence from myself outside of my work ethic and all the promotions and raises goes towards pot, the creation of a very expensive home-made drug, and the homeless. I bet that makes you mad. I eat like shit, I don't go to the gym, and I do drugs on a continual basis and yet I'm better than all my peers in whatever I choose to allow myself in. I literally receive awards for zero mistakes on a constant basis and no one else in my company does. It's like they invented the reward specifically for me. The few times I do lift weights, I outperform most people there and I don't lift at all. Weighing in at 170 lbs, I am able to deadlift over 400, squat over 400lbs, bench 300, and overhead press 225.

I don't work for these numbers. And I don't know my exact max in squat or bench because my friend only has up to 400lbs in his garage. I just happen to rep those weights, so I know my max is above that.

My iq is really low though the one time I took an official test, but for some reason kids always came to me to copy off of my homework and get help for their tests/projects. I'd remember the entire lecture while everyone else, including high IQ people, could not. It's remarkable how even a high IQ person will argue against you about the contents of a lecture only to find out through their teacher I was right, and never apologize.

and pray tell, what are you doing with your "High IQ?" Jerking off to hentai in a basement?
we've got an internet tough guy here
just accept that you're a numale

it's still replying
I'm surprised Uruguay even has internet desu

Doesn't bother me since I was lucky and have Spaniard genes.
Can't say the same for you though, mutt

>drinking the sugar jew
>not a nu male

Another monkey let out of his cage, what's going on?

nice copypasta

>prefers cats over dogs
>nu-male attributes

Cats are great, don’t even bash them. A properly trained cat blows the fuck out of a properly trained dog any day of the week.

>have weights at home
>still go to gym also
t. Chad

>You are insulting me!
Do you even know where you are you fucking faggot?
>I've been around you degenerates long enough
We already knew you are a cousin fucker, and now you just admitted it.
Go slit your wrists starving monkey

>I'm surprised Uruguay even has internet desu
Best one in the entire South and central america, even better than yours who leech off the United States, lmfao