I think this is a pretty nice picture of Madoka

I think this is a pretty nice picture of Madoka.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/e315354aaa/418506-22
exhentai.org/g/470337/b388034d17/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

any good Madoka Kaname doujins yet?

preferrably with dilf fucking her?

I have that poster

Why is Madoka working at retail. I thought Magical Girls had high salaries

>tumblr

Hello newfag

How old is this? Theres no way those BDs are still on sale.

actually no, Magical Girl is a underpaid job with horrible conditions, working hours and schedule, that's why they choose underage girls for it

Pink and black is really cute

She's pretty hot

HMV is still alive?

It is very nice. If I were in the store I think I would get kicked out from trying to hug her for too long.

They have HMV in Japan? I never knew

There are people that propose to these things. I think you'll be fine.

i litearly just finished this show

how in the fuck did they managed to fuck such a perfect anime em 2 episodes?

i need someone to tell me

do the movies fix that bullshit?

What did you not like about it?

>HMV
Hentai Music Video?

god damn is her head always that big?

It's wide

eveyrthing episode 11 onwards

i just have so many questions.

why didnt homura just shot madoka in the leg to make sure she would not go to dangerous places?

why didnt homura killed sayaka before shit went down?

why didnt madoka asked to heal everyone stones when they get corrupted instead of killing everyone?

why she didnt simple tell everyone that the big witch was coming?

why didnt she teleported behind it and stabed it with a katana?

why didnt she use a nuke

why madoka is such a bitch

why didnt homura hired someone to kidnap madoka and make sure she did not became a magical girl?

Wide is beautiful.

Did you forgot about the part where kyouko breaks in ATM for cash or steals apples?

Homura loved Madoka and wanted to protect her. Of course she wouldn't shoot her in the legs or tie her up.

Homura didn't hate Sayaka. I don't think she wants to hurt the others unless she thinks it is necessary. That and it might cause Madoka to wish to bring her back.

Madoka tried to word her wish in a way so that nothing went wrong. I think with the wish you are suggesting it would be impossible.

She had tried to tell everyone what is going to happen before, we see that in episode 10. Nobody believed her is all. She did tell others about Walpurgisnacht.

Katana could not kill the witch and nuke would destroy the city.

Madoka is very sweet, don't be mean to her.

You might like the Rebellion movie though. You might like the way Homura acts in that one if these are your concerns.

>Homura didn't hate Sayaka

She actually does. Sayaka wasn't originally in the first few timelines and only appeared when Homura continued to fuck with things. She is extremely jealous of how Sayaka got so close to Madoka so quickly and she also an obstacle that Homura has to deal with every time since Sayaka is destined to always die.

homura's hands are tied because she's a terrible communicator and if she does something really bad, madoka could just wish to have it undone

>Homura loved Madoka and wanted to protect her.
shes stuck in a time loop, if she realy loved madoka she would have studied every single thing that happened that made her become a magical girl and would have stoped then
shoting her in the leg is just one of the possibilities

killing the blonde chick before she meets madoka its another

or maybe killing the monster before that happens

>Homura didn't hate Sayaka.
it isnt about hate, it is about protecting madoka

>. I don't think she wants to hurt the others unless she thinks it is necessary.
it is necessary to protect madoka

>madoka tried to word her wish in a way so that nothing went wrong.

she could have asked for witches to go back to being humans + all the time bullshit she asked for

there was no reason for KILLING all the witches

or sacrificing herself

>. I think with the wish you are suggesting it would be impossible.
she became a god, everything was possible

>She had tried to tell everyone what is going to happen before
and possible gave up before the third try

she should have memorized all the ways they would answer to make sure they belive she was from the future

> nuke would destroy the city.
then travel the world in search of a teleporting girl
go back in time and make the teleporting girl teleports the witch to the moon and use 5 nukes there

>Madoka is very sweet
SHE WAS PERFECT UNTIL EPISODE 10< WHEN SHE BECOMES THE KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULD STICK THEIR FINGER IN A ELETRIC WALL THING AFTER YOU TOLD THEN NOT TO

>homura's hands are tied because she's a terrible communicato
THEN USE THE FUCKING TIME TRAVEL POWERS TO LEARN HOW TO TALK TO P-P-PEOPLE LIKE SHE ACTUALY DID

thats great to hear

going to watch then now. hopefully it will calm me down a little bit

Sayaka existed and was Madoka's friend in all of the timelines as far as I am aware. It is just that she did not become a magical girl in the first timeline.

I think it has to do with the fact that as Madoka's potential grew, Sayaka became more useful for Kyuubey to form a contract with, as it has the potential to lead Madoka to becoming a magical girl. Or maybe when Madoka had more potential, Kyuubey prioritized forming a contract with her and sought her out earlier at the mall, causing him to run into Sayaka as well. I think it is one of those.

Either way, I would not say that they really hate each other. You saw how Homura was sad when she had to kill Sayaka's witch in one of the past timelines in episode 10, right? She would not act like that if she really hated her.

I would post a cute image of Sayaka and Homu hugging but there would be someone who would dislike that a lot and it is not worth it.

You have to understand that if Homu went around killing people that Madoka cared about that it would make Madoka really upset and probably cause her to use her wish to save those people, right? You saw how when Sayaka and Kyouko are fighting she was going to make a wish so that she could intervene and save Sayaka. She wants to protect the people she loves, just the same as Homu wants to protect Madoka.

I don't think her wish was truly limitless. That is why we see the wraiths. She never wished for the wraiths to appear, but there always has to be some kind of negative byproduct to the wishes. Madoka made her wish very specifically because she wanted all of the girls to be at peace, and not suffer anymore. She did it with her own hands to ensure it would not go wrong. The effects of her wish are talked about more in Rebellion, so wait until you watch that before you think about this more.

Make sure to watch the right movie. There are 3 movies total, and the first 2 are recap movies. The third one, Rebellion, is the one you want to watch. If you ever want to rewatch the series though, I would say the recap movies are good for that. Watching both the TV series and the movies is good.

Did she get tricked by Kyubei into becoming a wage slave?

>You saw how Homura was sad when she had to kill Sayaka's witch in one of the past timelines in episode 10, right? She would not act like that if she really hated her.
Maybe not in the early timelines, but by the end she was just becoming a hassle. Homura showed jealousy when Madoka called Sayaka her best friend in one of the earlier episodes and she immediately wanted to kill her when the signs that she was going to turn into a witch showed up and did not care at all about doing it.

It'd be better with pants.

>Dat skirt
Madoka is such a cock tease.

>You have to understand that if Homu went around killing people that Madoka cared about that it would make Madoka really upset and probably cause her to use her wish to save those people,
sure, thats why i said killing people is only ONE of the possibilities

and if madoka was in a wheelchair she would not know about the fight between kyouko and sayaka

>. That is why we see the wraiths
if there was nobody to fight magical girls would not exist

its only logical actualy.

>She did it with her own hands to ensure it would not go wrong.
i mean, she could have asked for it in a diferent way and stay alive.

she asked for witches do die before they are born, this kills the magical girls. if she asked for then to become human again, the effect would be the same, and she would still be alive

i will watch the movies now thanks.

Would you be pissed off if they added a magical boy in the series?

Not a trap either, think Tuxedo Mask.

What is she holding?

As long as he's Mami's, that would be nice.

But of course. Adding a boy would be the end of the franchise.

very small bike lock?

That was discussed in a thread long ago and I sort of remember an answer that was pretty much unanimously agreed to be pretty acceptable (even though it was fanfic tier kinda):

A girl loses her friend to an accident and then gets approached by QB. She then wishes for her boyfriend to be resurrected so they can both fight witches together. Due to the abnormality of the wish, he gets brought back to life, but only the girl gets a soul gem. The catch is that they now both share the same soulgem, but the girl is the host while the dude is like her familiar. If she dies, so does he. Aesthetically she's a healer mage and he is a sword and board knight iirc

Also, to prevent it from being too self insert, the wish was kind of monkey's paw tier. Since bringing back a dude from death and giving him magical powers is very unorthodox, the dude's body slowly rots away and he looks like a zombie so he has to hide his face behind a knight helmet.

Even Tower Records is alive in Japan.

If it's a boy like this

It's a locker key. Probably for the public bath

You know I was all against having a boy in the series until I read this, that's actually pretty cool and works well within the confines of the canon letting the chick take the primary slot and the duder secondary meatshield.

if my gf wished me back to life and turned me into a flesh rotten zombie id kill her and then kill myself desu

I think the fact that i love Madoka so much made the plot of this show a lot better for me because i can relate to Homura. If i were in her position, i'd also protect Madoka at all costs. She's a miracle of the universe.

>Aesthetically she's a healer mage and he is a sword and board knight

Astrea and Garl Vinland?

Nope. I think it would be a nice addition to see how/if they interact differently with boys.

Have you never heard of the concept of constants and variables?

Kyubey will always try to contract Madoka
Madoka will always contract
Sayaka will always despair
Homura cannot beat WALMART
The girls will never believe Homura or at the very least events from above will affect it. She also technically has a finite amount of times that she can go back.

Homura could only prevent Madoka from contracting in ways that would affect Madoka's happiness and thus willingness to contract

The amount of "weight" each event holds increases each time Homura goes back.

Also you're forgetting that wishes are a bit of a monkey's paw. Kyubey explains this in ep 10 or something and it's along the basic idea of equivalent exchange from FMA.

You're also forgetting these are supposed to be teenagers in dire situations. Nobody, especially teenagers are going to think 100% logically.

It's like when something bad happens to someone like say, getting mugged or witnessing someone get injured but nobody calls for help, and you say to yourself "pfft why'd they do that?! I'd have xyz'd"

I liked this one a lot:
exhentai.org/s/e315354aaa/418506-22

>why didnt she use a nuke
Japan doesn't have nukes.

The best exhentai.org/g/470337/b388034d17/

Not at all, but I can't really see how they would make it work. The artstyle just doesn't lend itself well to male characters.

The trapfaggotry would go out of control and taint the series forever, even if you only hint at the possibility with tuxedo mask stuff.

Just a strict no to the magical boys.

ZR
R

And what is the implication here?

What makes you think it's a loaded statement.

No no, lets add even more suffering.

She is unkillable and invulnerable as long as he's alive, as long as he's alive he continues to rot, however only she can hear is agonizing pleading to let him die again, because he is fully conscious to feel his body rotting and the pain he goes through, but is incapable of controlling his body, it moves as she wills it and to protect her. Now heres the clincher, if she starts to waver in her own desire to keep him alive, he will start to die, and as he starts dying, she will begin to suffer any injuries she would have while he was alive. So now you have this teeter totter of suffering, where she knows she is pretty much torturing her boyfriend by just wanting to survive, but if she gives in and tries to let him pass and free him of his suffering, she will slowly start to die as well. Hows that for a suffering cocktail?

Madoka is for cute, not lewd

I think Madoka is pretty nice.

Reminder that lewding megucas is a sin punishable by erasing of your existence. Do not upset Madokami.

tsk, as if madokami exi

Why are they still milking this show. It's fucking over. Hidamari sketch needed a proper ending just like madoka.

>Rebellion
>proper ending

pick one

Must have been the wind.

Hi hed is soo big

> miyamura

god, that show was so entertaining

meduker

Totally this.

>This thread

Fuck the main show I want to see this

>someone posts the correct version for once
bravo

If you were to ask me if I would jack off onto this, you would be correct. Would need some plastic wrap.

threadly reminder that you should not lewd Madoka

It's not lewd if she has clothes on

What about both at the same time?

Dat AT Field tho...

no. Madoka is not for lewd.
The other girls tho...