RIP Neregate

No more high quality anime charts..
neregate.com/blog/2017/03/29/sayonara/

Image charts are outdated anyway.
He says people can't share anichart or whatever but you can just share the link and it's the same. And you don't need to open a huge ass image and see square by square.

Also, MAL seasonal anime chart is the best by far. With their huge database you can see seasonal anime from ages ago and click for more info on each one. If it could somehow be merged with fansubdb that would be great but I guess they have to pretend the hate on pirates.

boop

>current year
>not streaming

You never realize how much you'll miss it until it's gone. The only good chart out there.
F

>Anime charts are not just about showing. They are for sharing as well.

>It baffles me how little care has been taken toward the end-users. People want to share. They want to share on Reddit, on FB, on Twitter, with their friends, with other fans, with total strangers.

Just use live chart.

>can't share anicharts.
there are lots of addons to take full screenshots of pages,

His interactive anime chart ideas are pretty good, a shame.

Another relic of a more innocent time finally fades away. Glad he's not doing it because of financial difficulties or coming to hate anime, though. Seven years of solo work for all that plus a day job is a lot.

Are those addons free, as in, free as in freedom?

If you use firefox just use shift + f2 and then screenshot --fullpage.

I wish time would stop moving.
I don't want things to change. It always gets worse.

Fucking hell, best charts will be gone forever.

>the fucking charts are gone
WHY ARE THE CHARTS GONE?
WHY?

>Older anime charts are no longer available, as I need to avoid the sudden spike in downloads as people will try to archive past releases. I’ll see if I can host an archive somewhere, but don’t take my word on this.

Does anyone have them?
I've scribbled over all of mine.

Because it's so hard to throw a bunch of image files into a zip and throw it up on mega or mediafire or something.

>People want to share. They want to share on Reddit, on FB, on Twitter, with their friends, with other fans, with total strangers.

Yeah, I'll stick to anichart. I forgot this existed.

Damn that fucking sucks. There's nothing else as good as those charts, not by a mile.

That's retarded.

>neregate charts
What fucking year is this? Anichart made those obsolete for years. And for older shit you have MAL.

Name one benefit of static charts over interactive charts. Ease of sharing? It's easier to share a link. Offline viewing? There's free wifi everywhere if you're not in a shithole, plus to watch anything in the first place you need internet, so just wait until then. Archiving? Mistakes and additions would be hard to keep track of and you'd likely end up with outdated/incorrect charts after some time passes. What do they even offer?

Reading that good bye post about the prototyping of the new interface and what not made me quite sad. That weaboo retard didn't know what year he was in.
Also, this . Jesus Christ.

every pro interactive point you listed is actually pro static point, you cant be this retarded

Spotted the faggot that doesn't know how to read
>Archiving? Mistakes and additions would be hard to keep track of and you'd likely end up with outdated/incorrect charts after some time passes.