Hajime no Ippo 1174

Can Yamato Damashi contend well against the most powerful race, no tricks this time, or will this be the end of Ippo's career.

Fuck this .

why does a flip have Cuban revolutionist name?

Are you guise ready for the African Wild Dog, Keith Rikaon? Cus that's Takamura's next opponent, the guy in this next title defense. I'm calling it now, because I hate this manga and I hate myself: Rikaon is just going to be a new Brian Hawk.

>2 dark opponents
Diversity quota in my japanese manga?

Let's not start that shit; but, as I recall, near the beginning of the manga there was a rather offhand remark about blacks being better at certain kinds of boxing or some shit. Swear I'm not making that one up, but I absolutely will not sift through 1200 chapters to find it.

This guy doesn't seem to have any personality in his design, so I'm guessing he'll get btfo'd, maybe a little something for suspense. I mean it is Ippo's first southpaw afterall.

I know nothing about boxing, how exactly does a difference in stance whether orthodox or southpaw affect a matchup?

I think that was near the begining with Jason Ozuma.

It's explained in the chapter, just read it.
Good Lord, people are lazy.

First time reading Ippo? There's black people in Ippo all the time, they appear regularly along with the white people to both get beaten by the Japanese

Duterte would end that flip commie with his own hands

But user duterte is an commie

Not certain kinds of boxing, but rather certain kind of sports.
Also, this is kinda true, but it's more related to adrenaline release and not skills.

>2 national champions
>2 world rankers deep into a profesional boxing carrer
>OVER A THOUSAND FUKCKING CHAPTERS IN

>Oh fuck people that have a non usual leading hand what will i ever do.

FUCK THIS FUCKING MANGA I SWEAR ON ME FUCKING MUM HOW IS IT FUCKING POSSIBVLE THIS IS NOW THE THIRD OR 4TH FAGGOT ON THIS MANGA THAT HAS TO GO TO THE PROCESS OF ADAPTING TO A SOUTHPOW OPPONENT FUCKITHIS STHI,.

>southpaws are hard for orthodox boxers to beat because the southpaw is used to fighting against orthodox but the reverse isn't true
> Ippo wins because by this point he doesn't even remember how to fight orthodox boxers

bingo bango

Ippo himself changed into southpaw stance in one of his very first matches.

Is the mangaka just intent on doing this until he's genuinely incapable of keeping up or is there really an end goal that they've been working towards for so long?

I see Takamura's belts as a marker of the manga's progress
which is an extraordinarily bad sign, actually

>new Brian Hawk

I doubt Morikawa will write actual characters for title defenses. He is going to be another jobber and the match will be either a murder or a comedy match

Can't wait for another hella fucking epic cartoon parody.

Why is this even a problem for Ippo? Isn't his thing just getting in there and punching at the guy without even looking? What does it matter if he is a leftie if he is just going to have his face against his stomach the entire match punching wildly and blindly at him.

Yeah, I doubt anyone would argue that blacks are better at sprinting.

I have Flashbacks to eyeshield 21

How can black men even compete?

Kamogawa was saying that blacks can move faster relative to the their muscle mass than the japanese can, which was why Ozuma's hooks were so dangerous.

totally scientifically sound

I need a quick rundown on the current Kumi situation.

unaccounted for across all known or predicted planes of reality

>Be flip opponent
>Pacquiao is a southpaw
>Ippo's opponent is a southpaw

I hope this is a good match.

when is morikawa going to bite the dust and leave us with 10 different unfinished plots?