The Republic died with JFK. It's ashes were scattered when Americans rejected Carter for Reagan

The Republic died with JFK. It's ashes were scattered when Americans rejected Carter for Reagan.

This old fart still can recall when he was a democrat and that commie Red Ronald Reagan introduced the Mulford Act and we were all worried about him taking our guns. Ah....how times change.....for the worse

Trump will restore the republic.

Maybe if he gets assassinated

I was born after the window closed.

No he won't. He's a vulture here to pick at the carcass.

>Jimmy Carter wasn't a cuck
What?

Jimmy Carter was the last good man to be President.

Republic died at FDR the worst of America's Presidents.

JFK may have been charismatic but his embargo on Cuba and the dropping of mines on the Soviet Sub during the Missile Crisis put the planet 70 seconds away from turning into a Nuclear Fallout Wasteland.

Trump will restore the Republic: →

This. Carter made some politically inept choices in office, but he always meant well and loved the United States.

FDR pulled the Republic out of the pit of the Great Depression, won WWII, and headed off a French Revolution style uprising against the robber barons of the time.

The Cuban Missile Crisis was a win for JFK.

Trump will not restore the Republic, he's a vulture hoping to become a lion by getting fatter off of the Republic's corpse.

Tell us more stories

LMAO Fuck JFK

>t. JIDF
Israel killed JFK.

It's too bad Nixon let JFK steal the 1960 election. Everybody knew some funny stuff went down in Chicago (still a cesspool of corrupt politics) but Nixon figured a scandal wouldn't be good for the country so he let it slide and didn't contest the election. He should have. JFK/LBJ put this country on the path to Vietnam being a MAJOR war for us (I think Nixon would have found another way that didn't involve half a million US troops fighting there for the better part of a decade) not to mention the Immigration act of 65 and LBJ's plan to give welfare to blacks and "have those niggers voting Democrat for a hundred years", etc. I could just go on and on but I'll just say the election of 60 set the stage for all the bad shit that would come during the 60s but it didn't have to be that way...

(The American people putting Reagan in the White House was a belated attempt by them to undo some of the damage of the 60s and try to back-track like it never happened)

The Carcass that you created you old fuck, now die already so that my generation can get some inheritance money and put it to use

>I've almost completely re-invented history so that I'm on the right side of it

I'm a millennial too you dumb fuck. I've seen two Republican administrations come to power, and both times it was as the fruit of a criminal conspiracy.

>a fucking millennial
I was born in 97 you piece of shit, I’m Gen-Z, my generation is going to be the ones that clean up the mess the boomers created and the millennials expanded

Ah. You're the edgy little fucks memeing for Trump huh? Too young to remember Bush, hit your teenage years when it could be seen as edgy to be a reactionary. I'm honestly not looking forward to your generation hitting the age where they get politically active because your memory of history is such a skewed one.

Drink some soy and become a woman (male) already, you fucking faggot

Even your memes are terrible.

Wrong.

Carter was a weak and pro-Islamic loser surrounded by hardcore leftists.

He and Obama are the worst ever.

Wrong.

Carter thought the USA was lost unless it gave up its wealth and imported shitloads of niggers and arabs.

He was against White Christian America.

Millennials are all hardcore Leftists. All they see is angelic goodness from the Left.

Republicans generally fix the economy while Dems drive it into shit.

Your counterfactualism is perverse. Whoever crafted it was having some fun.