JoJo

So who is Jobin going to kill first once he figures out he's been caught?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-pswfTBt78
youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/SlYKVU/RsC5yvHRJIkh39g==/page/10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Think about it OP

>Big story with the life of a child hanging in the balance
Tsurugi-chan dies at the end from a cold with no further explanation

either fruit dad or joshu
they know too much

Rohan OVA teaser when?
Next BD volume rip when?
Part 5 announcement when?

He'll most likely go after Josuke or Yasuho.

Going after Fruit Dad is pointless because he'll be out of the way when he equivalent exchanges himself for fruit-grandchild.

Other family members are pointless.

Going after Holly would be pointless.

The real question is will Mommy Jolyne be the last boss or will she be a minion for Joubin

Also, is Joubin a rock guy? He has the same spikey dress they all have

I unironically love this nigger

She'll probably play a role similar to Kira's Dad in Part 4. She just wants her big boy to be happy.

being autistic and guessing this is her stand name: youtube.com/watch?v=a-pswfTBt78

>Jobin

So, who will he job to?

>Job in Jobin
quick google search tells me that jobin means this

THE TREES

My guess is that Joubin gets cornered and goes full panic mode and gets beaten senseless by Josuke.

He then undergoes the exchange with someone whose stand we understand and becomes super confident Requiem Stand level

Probably King Nothing and his heat follows your scent, or his heat is the result of summoning the sun into your veins or something retarded

>implying her stand name isn't youtube.com/watch?v=qFhM1XZsh6o

>Gracious Gift of God
>literally the lowest of the low
>below even the jobber brothers

Pottery or just bad luck?

>that hat

Is Speed King the part 8 Jotaro?
Or is the Maid the part 8 Jotaro?
Is combination Josuke part 8 Jotaro?

Maid + Kira

unexpected kek

>Even manga readers do not know the ability's true nature

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but when does JoJo get ``good"?
I've been watching Stardust Crusaders, and I'm on episode 22 now, but I can't say I've really been enjoying the show at all. The first few episodes were nice, but the episodes quickly became incredibly repetitive and uninteresting. I've been forcing myself through the episodes to see what all of the hype is about.

The first half of Stardust Crusaders is just comfy adventuring episodic nonsense

If you're not invested in the characters then there's really no point.

Maybe try reading the Manga first?

Also I've gotten a few friends to watch through Stardust Crusaders and I've been through the entire thing 4 times.
I can't really stand the first 30 or so episodes anymore.

I'd recommend 1~5 for a foundation.
Episode 7 is fun
Episodes 10 & 11
Episode 18 if you want
Episodes 21 & 22 if you like Polnareff
Episodes 23 & 24

Then for the second half watch 25 to know Iggy is around.
27 is mandatory
34~37
Then 40~48

If you want only the biggest payoffs or necessary nonsense. Then that's that.

Stardust Crusaders is extremely hit or miss. You either fall in love with the characters and don't mind seeing them doing anything or just get bored. Like the other guy said, maybe try the manga version, and start watching again after "High Priestess" which is the start of the 2nd season since the climax is really worth watching.

thanks a lot

As for JoJo getting good;

I was lucky enough to read the manga about 10 or so years ago and only now came back to read through part 4~8.

If you're coming at JoJo like it's going to push you down to a chair and Jotaro is going to pop out of the screen and suck your dick and then suddenly you're gay and have Stando Powah- it ain't gonna happen.

I think a problem a newcomer would have is that a lot of the Hype is retrospective and a lot of the things that someone who has read all the way to Part 8 may be taking the series quality for granted.

You know how everyone always says DBZ is just two fucks screaming loudly til they out power the other one? That's looking at DBZ through a decade+ retrospect; there was a long journey of building on expectations throughout the series that slowly became the norm.
There was no Ki Spamming nonsense til Piccolo Jr or Vegeta
There was no disappearing into the background and making cheap animation shockwaves until Frieza
There was no myriad of nonsense transformations til Buu had Fusion & SSJ3.
But now that's the only thing people think of DBZ, ki spamming fucks fading on and out of screen while yelling to power up to their new SSJ X Color form to win the day.

Early Jojo has a lot of big dumb physical fights and asspulls, they slowly ween off of this overtime.
The awesome factor came from people moving forward with the series and not knowing what to expect next.
But you probably already know who is a big deal, why they are a big deal etc.

If you stick with the series you'll find a point where you consider to get Good, and that'll probably be when you're past everyone elses hype and interpretations of things.

p.s. the anime leaves some things out entirely.

Jonathan's childhood mirrors his entire Hamon Journey to fight Dio and they leave out a few details that make the parallels more obvious.
i.e. he almost drowns when he's a little kid but his dog saves him.
cue the fight against the Black Knights where he recalls that instance

Did you start with Stardust crusaders? You know it's the third part right?

The way they completely removed vital parts of Youth with Dio really sucks. The whole of the early adaptation was really lackluster, poor lineart shitty colouring. Parts 2 and 3 had the odd traced close up and random animation but the general art only got good in part 4.

just like how Araki got good at art overtime

No his early stuff was great, part 2 in particular had some glorious art.

I watched the previous two parts as well.

I love Koichi!

I love Koichi!

S T O P

BUT
DID
YOU
READ
THE
MANGA?

>Norisuke had a seizure that killed of the entire Higashikata family
Did he shove jigsaw puzzles down their throats?

Ok

>Dhurr bhurr I can rip your nails off without you being able to defend yourself
>Dhurr bhurr I can turn into a net or whatever else when I want to
>Dhurr bhurr I can stitch up any injury
>Dhurr bhurr I can turn into a mobius strip
Jolyne was a shitty mary-sue and so was her stand

i kek'd

ah, the smell of early morning trolling

he is right though.
part 6 and 7 drove jojo series right into sinkhole

Is jojo author chinese?
What the fuck is with this exposition?

Part 6 was just a bunch of existence/time/space theories fighting each other

String Theory, who is the daughter of Time, ends up in a finite space aided by an infinitely replicating non-human being and a black woman who represents human reproduction( she can make a copy but the base object is damaged, its even named kiss).

>the victim could move his hands just a little bit and Dire would fall right on his ass
Truly the perfect combination of offense and defense.

The real question is what is the New Universes version of the Thunder Cross Split Attack?

Why has no one else been able to master such a powerful move?

Thunder Cross Split Attack vs Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Trick
Who wins

Definitely D4C

You would end up activating D4C's ability with the Thunder Cross Split, which would allow him to possibly bring in your other dimensional self- who is probably also Thunder Cross Splitting the President, but now they're Thunder Cross Splitting you during your Thunder Cross Split.
But now everyone is Thunder Cross Splitting in a whole new way for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah even people who love jojo found SDC hard, the anime slowed down the pacing to milk it, it's the slowest part of the anime adating the most samey bit of the entire manga.

>jotaro doesnt have the potential to use hamon but stands are the physical manifestation of hamon

what did araki mean by this?

wtf i hate araki now

me too.
I mean part 5 was terrible but this just seals the deal.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure© is terrible. Officially terrible

>this exact post again

You know whats really weird?

Every part except for 3 has an explanation for how the characters manage to survive crippling, near fatal wounds every other day.

What about Part 8?

Josuke literally has splinters & acid forced into his body and he just sort of walks it off

i just assumed that stand users have an enhanced healing factor

>Jobin fuses with Kyo
>Resulting stand is like Born this Way, but is summoned upon both opening and closing things
>If something is opened it brings intense cold, if it is closed it brings ridiculous heat
Post Speed King Fusions

Yasuho Fusion would probably be the most terrifying

>Find anywhere in Morioh
>Heat it the fuck up

splinters dissapear after awhile when they're embedded in your eyes

why did araki kill keicho almost immediately but let Okuyasu "braindead jobber" Nijimura live? Keicho is more interesting in literally every aspect. he could have been an awesome recurring villain

I made that post while I was pretending to be retarded you stupid faggot
I'm flattered but it's really not worth stealing

what do you gain from posting this in every thread?

i think they're mentally ill

Because it's great having memorable one-off characters and not necessarily having to use them as a crutch to keep things interesting for the rest of the story. And that's generally how Araki rolls, otherwise half the weekly villains would've ended up being recurring characters.
Also fuck you, Okuyasu best boy.

(you)s and he's probably not the real hair.webm user

also nice digits

t. Keicho Nijimura

That was reconned a while later when Jotaro fought a stand user underwater

Looks pretty legit to me, imposter hair.webm user fucks up by replying to another post or posting text, right?

>filename

We've got much stranger people than that here. Yesterday one guy made a thread asking about King Crimson's powers and then samefagged himself replies with several different explanations.

The filename's been hair.webm as far as I can remember it.

I've seen occasional variations like cancer.webm and shithair.webm but those are the obvious frauds.

i still remember the "Dio is asexual" user

do you think 1490875072339.webm is legit?

Dio is asexual and Pucci is straight.

His name was DIOPucci user you fucking swine, have some respect for the dead

You're really new here, aren't you? That's not the filename.

No, but the filename for is hair.webm.

Kato and Jobin would put something in a closed off box and heat up everything inbetween the walls.

you are right, now i will hide in shame

Pucci shoved it straight up Dio's acehole

>I've seen occasional variations like cancer.webm and shithair.webm
>but those are the obvious frauds.
Except it's not, you can find the earliest post, by me, here : desuarchive.org/a/search/image/SlYKVU/RsC5yvHRJIkh39g==/page/10/

Yeah, but it looks like you didn't post it behind spoilers and never had it called hair.webm. So you're not THE hair.webm user, even if you probably unwittingly gave him his weapon.

Stop talking about a shitposter's filename

What did he tell him?

"shout your name in public"

lmfao

Rohan counterpart fucking when?

"This is the third bomb already so don't fuck this up"

Do you love Yasuho?

Avdol > Joseph > Polnareff > Kakyoin > Jotaro > Iggy

This is a fact

Avdol = Joseph = Jotaro = Kakyoin = Polnareff = Iggy
This is a fact.

What's the hottest Jojo moment and why is it Jolyne pissing on Weather