What 5 Sup Forums related things would you pick to delete form your memory so that you are able to re experience them...

What 5 Sup Forums related things would you pick to delete form your memory so that you are able to re experience them again completely blind?

Fate, Eva, Tsukihime, NHK, and Code Geass for me.

What's the idea behind that pic?

I have intentionally kept away from all spoilers of Martial Hearts so I can go in knowing nothing.

I wouldn't ever want to forget most of those memories. Maybe Cowboy Bebop because I didn't really appreciate it the first time over.

Samurai Flamenco

Gurren Lagann

Kemono Friends, everything else is trash that serves as contrast.

no joke. K-on

This. I think I wouldn't appreciate Eva as much if I hadn't been the same age as the characters the first time I saw it.

DBZ
NGE
Gundam Zeta
Ergo Proxy
GitS: SAC

I couldn't bring myself to get rid of Code Gayass, watching it with Sup Forums was one of the best things ever. Same with TTGL, Untz, and a lot of stuff really.

I think that's a detriment honestly, it made me realize a lot of stuff about myself when I was 15, and it kind of fucked me up back then.

Stealth recommendation threads are still recommendation threads.

Well sure, if I'd never seen Eva as an impressionable teen I might be a normal, functional person by now, too busy with life, family, and friends to watch cartoons.

Eiken. Not because I want to experience again, but because it was so shit that I would at least like to think I spent those 2 hours on something more worthwhile, even if I couldn't remember what it was.

Yui
Mio
Ritsu
Mugi
Azusa

Five things, done.

This is ridiculous
A fucking TV show can't possibly have that much of a big impact

You would have been the fucking same whether you watched it or not

Gurren Lagann
>muh hype
>One Piece
>More or less my introduction to anime/manga. East Blue and sense of adventure made my dick hard
Cowboy Bebop
>Every episode is beautiful. Ending got spoiled though

>mfw reminding me I can never re watch them like my first experience

I'm tempted to say Evangelion but I got much more out of it on repeat viewings.

Hey that's close to my five. Except it's Fate, Eva, Tsukihime, Hyouka, and Code Geass for me.

probably steins gate

>Doubts the power of fiction.

You live in a small and petty world user