What would happen if Ranma got pregnant?

What would happen if Ranma got pregnant?

Nabiki would get castrated.

Nabiki is female.

Now she is.

Was she ever not?

When she got Ranma pregnant?

Oh, fair enough.

What is the best fanfic,
Inb4 that one autist that has a shit fit even though fan fics are a part of these threads

I miss Ranma. It's one of the few long series I bothered to collect, and one of the fewer, along with Berserk, Tsukihime and Rosario Vampire, that I kept when I grew out of my weeaboo teens. I might go re-read it this year.

You should. It's still really good.

Please stop asking the nice old lady weird, awkward questions at conventions.

I can't help it, I just love the defeated sigh I get.

Either the pregnancy would disappear when changing back to a man, or she'd be forced into her female form until she gives birth.

I mean I know the first is most likely true, but I like the second one.

I miss Ranma too.
Part of me wishes that, with the recent return to old series for new stories, that we might get some kind of new Ranma stuff, but I know that its ultimately highly unlikely

If they chose a new cast who do you think it would be?

any fanfic where Ryouga falls into the spring of drowned girl

I have only read a couple with that being a thing.

Why is Ryoga's sister the cutest?

You're having sex with F-Ranma but someone splashes her with hot water when your D is in.
What happens to your D?

What if I impregnate ranma at that exact moment.

Semen is a hot fluid, isn't it?

Well obviously my penis would be ejected from his body, then I would splash him with the bucket I have next to me in case that happens.

internal contacts don't count, otherwise he would change sex while drinking

Hearts of Ice if you're a fucking retard.

Well give me a non retarded fic senpai.

I forget, did ranma actually drink water at some point, or was it always tea?

Thy Outward Part

I read that one, it's pretty good senpai.

>
What if he stayed in female form long enough for a full grown baby to develop, and then he changed back? Would it kill him?

I don't know but I volunteer to be the one who finds out

Did you know there have been cases of embryos fucking off out of the uterus and landing on the intestines?

Whoa...brutal

>There are people who don't think Akane is the worst girl
Ukyo or Shampoo should have won the Ranma. Or Ryoga

First and closest thing I ever had to a waifu.

I remember thinking that since she showed actual emotions for Ranma she deserved to win(like in vol.4 when she get heartbroken thinking that the female form is his true form). To my defense I was like 11 when I read it for the first time.

Thinking back on the whole series I'm not sure if I would like it if I read it now. It never goes anywhere, half the characters are assholes, and there is little to no character development.
Even shampoo is actually just really persistent and annoying, being a manipulative bitch. I still love her though.

inpregnation takes hours because sperm need to swim up to the tube

I like that hidden option. He should just become a girl.