Colorado shooting suspect was an Iraq War vet who posted alt-right ‘Pepe’ memes on social media

Why do you think he did it Sup Forums? I personally think that the Shaver shooting in Arizona, and the SWAT incident in Kansas set him off. Any other theories?

rawstory.com/2018/01/colorado-shooting-suspect-was-an-iraq-war-vet-who-posted-alt-right-pepe-memes-on-social-media/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXQE1a_7Gf4
youtu.be/hJuUlQvhYgk
ancientfaces.com/surname/riehl-family-history/18374#surname-history
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rawstory.com
Try harder OP

>posted-alt-right-pepe-memes-on-social-media/
what a faget

rawstory is a good website

its literally breitbart for libtards

*inhales*
crrriiiiiiinnngggeeeee

#NotAllKekistanis

That guys wasn't a real Kekistani. Kekistan is about worshiping Kek, following Pepe and Subscribing to Sargon of Akkad (YouTuber, not the Akkadian conqueror), murder is frowned upon by Kekistanis.

56% mutt meme claims another victim

B-but they already have HuffPost, DailyBeast, BuzzFeed, WashPost, CNN...

This was his last video
youtu.be/aXQE1a_7Gf4
Here is playing with a yo yo.
youtu.be/hJuUlQvhYgk

They're only regurgitating what a Forbes writer saw on his Faceberg account. But you're right the libtard rags are gonna run with this.

>mfw i'm an iraq war vet who posts alt-right pepe's

>Study finds that country hating commie killed 50 people in the name of Stalin
>Never a peep
>We found a pepe on this guys computer

SHEEIT

Literally fake news.
“Some Facebook account by a different name is this guys". No explanation how it’s connected, just some story about how this Facebook account under a different name belongs to a shooter. This thead has more sentences in it than that article.

Nigga he posted a bunch of live videos with his face in the shots. Im also pretty sure he was making tendies in the first two videos.

>fb/matt.rizzo365

So is this legit? I need to know before I had him to the radical rightwing white terrorist folder.

>Maye dont' write off anyone who disagree with you
>REEE, TAKE OUT LONES TO SUPPORT OUR AIDE PRGRAMS

>tfw I live in Colorado

these just looks like another Sup Forumstard shit poster uploaded pics to muh social media profile

Kekism is a religion of peace

*autism

How in the fuck is this guy considered white? He looks hispanic/asian. Also, we get to throw out all statistics on black crime now! None of it matters now!

>Shooter posts literally any image of Pepe three years ago when normies first started using it
>OY VEY HE'S IN THE ALT-RIGHT EVERYONE PANIC

This is the problem with labeling symbols as belonging to one group or another.

>I personally think that the Shaver shooting in Arizona, and the SWAT incident in Kansas set him off.
That is enough to set anyone off who has possible issues. I am deeply troubled by it, and really see where wrong was done. However, it would be totally wrong to kill more innocents. He should have "Ghost-rider'd" the people responsible instead of ruining more lives.

Totally disavow his actions. They are not representative of my beliefs. These terrible cops need to stand trial, and if justice is not served, let the public decide the fate....

That car sitting on those 24" rims tells me his is of mexican descent.
I lived in Colorado for 6 miserable years.
Tons of mexicans, hardly any middle easterners. Not alot of niggers though.

>Why did he do it?
Denver. Plain and simple. You ever been to Denver? It's satanic to the core, ground fucking zero the for the NWO, and I would gamble money that the various military/private security agencies in the area, experiment on the general public with Less Than Lethal devices such as sound or energy weapons. Denver has got some serious infection, right under the skin. It doesn't take much prodding to find it either

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no it's not, its a religion of cringe desu

>pic related

Kind of like accusing anyone of being a muslim when there's a terrorist attack and you don't know the identity of the attacker, huh?

>How in the fuck is this guy considered white? He looks hispanic/asian.
A typical white American then

Fucking frogposters

Tfw he's actually darker than shaun kang

>2 wrongs dont make a right

The absolute state of /r/_thedonald.

shooter posted pepe = all pepe are shooters
terrorist are muslims = don't generalize islam is a religion of peace

>But my wrongs are more right so it's okay

We need to do a better job of the Media jumping down Reddit/The_Donald’s throats whenever Pepe and memes are in play. They have to stop assuming it’s us.

Plus it seems at least 9/10 terrorist attacks end up being from a Muslim, so yea assumptions happen, boo hoo

more evidence that we need to shut this place down and arrest everyone

obvious r/the_donald or r/ptg retard

I have a bet that the guy is Hispanic

Sup Forums.....help me out

may the metal nublets he shooted from his blast boi have ended the existences of moslems and degenerates

So he posted a bunch of alt-right bullshit, but that's not his doing...or something.

Whites are the truest of precious snowflake dindu muffins.

So you only read the urls of the articles?

that's more of a Sup Forumstard

still hurts looking at it though

Just get used to it. Thats how it is and thats how it always will be with these people. Double standards forever.

This, mix up plebbits autism with their atheistic crap, and you get a retard who does things like this.

Clearly the 56% memes drove him to snap, since he's a 56% looking motherfucker if I ever saw one.

Good job Eurobros. Not being sarcastic either.

>normie posts a picture of pepe
>media makes pepe the "symbol of the alt-right"
>omg this guy who posted a picture of pepe is a member of the alt-right!

t. Douglas county resident here
This place used to be really conservative. The whole state did, but here especially so. Ever since pot became legal and Hickenlooper made the place a sanctuary state, liberals are everywhere. We know that the disturbance was because he was arguing with another man, my theory is that he had enough of his libcuck neighbors.

He was also Jewish.

ancientfaces.com/surname/riehl-family-history/18374#surname-history

Why he look like a retarded

Kekistani strikes again.

I recognize this gay alt right fursuiter, I talked to him in a /biz/ thread about 3 months ago, asked about meeting up in new York but he said he wasn't interested or something. I saved all the pictures for documentation.

Dude takes shitty photos.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

What the fuck is he even supposed to be?

>I'm a possum with a mustache and green bottlecap nose otherkin

Furries are the ultimate proof that mankind needs to pay for its sins in blood. There is absolutely no fucking legitimate reason for these fucking abominations to exist, and yet they're everywhere.

>Colorado

yep he's hispanic

Yea that whole state is a pure product of incest.

Checked, almost got mOOt in ID too

Funny how it literally is always a muslim though.

Look at the monte carlo in the photo sitting on those big stupid rims.
Fucking niggers and mexicans wheel of choice.

Except in America, when it's always a white male rightwinger.

>How in the fuck is this guy considered white?
Because he did something bad.

this story is SUPER fake.

That's a fox body mustang on stock wheels...

>FIFTY SIX

denver it self as a city is just shit but the other countys in the sate are we better well last night was bad for me
>park car in a darkly light park with asian gf here on visa
>she know terrible english
>we fuck for a hour
>cop knocks on window and tells me to get out of car
>were both naked so i get dressed quickly and tell her to do the same
>cop gets my DL and everything to run and ask if shes here on her own free will
>he then go to car to ask her herself
>he spends 20 min talking to her but getting barley no info bc lack of English
yall shes here on visa
>fucker gives me a ticket for parking in a park after dark and makes me drive away
> Denver is sjw and BLM all the way up the ass
it was 5 digress out side to so supper fun

Agreed, but look to the left of that photo, and you will see dude standing in front of a monte carlo G body, that has been lifted using truck springs (because it doesn't have leaf springs) with homie chromie rims that have 3 spokes. They appear to be at least 22" in size. Indicating his mexican heritage

I guess the massacre wasn't owed to his Iraq deployment which is known to cause PTSD and mental illness to soldiers, it's because of an mspaint frog.

You and the author are dumbasses.

Pepe.

kekistan cringe

I dont think he goes on /biz/ he said he only goes on Sup Forums and /trash/ so he might be lurking, as a heads up.

Talk to him on a discord server daily, thats if he is online.

>anti-government extremism
>UC Berkeley alumna

defuk

>Cats are badass

Yeah I wonder why this bitch is a fucking single cat lady.

You got a problem with cats, fuckboi?

Not shocking. Trump hates LEO.

Libertarian

Cats>communists, you filthy donut

>5 digress out side to so supper fun
>retarded story

You have to be 18 to post here.

Another great article of Mr. Reed

pepes are a powerful rememer to hydrate

>long ass story just to brag about having sex
>with an immigrant
kys

Go back to licking cat ass, toxofag.

Another sad case of internet poisoning. Stop by livestrong to find out how to cure it. If that doesn't work, watch Dr. Oz or Alex Jones.

>Another sad case of internet poisoning
Like paul nehlen. Be careful here, your mind will get worped

well that settles it.
These right wing nutjobs are all murdereres.

>implying posting these makes him alt right
fuck off tyrone

>rawstory
Is this an off-shoot of The Onion or something?

Why is the mutt media allowed to release (sometimes personal) information about SUSPECTS?

he looks kinda schizo
poor guy

>implying (you) are the arbiter of what is/not alt-right

The frog made him do it.

Yeah, he also worse glasses

fuck off roastie whore. go back to arby's bitch

Holy shit

56%