HAPPY HAITIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY: PROUD TO BE AFRICAN

Today is the day that a group of brave black warriors defeated and humiliated the wh*te french forces of Napoleon.

As a black man i feel proud of this event, despite the fact whites historically have always tried to enslave us , we black men in the end will always get the upper hand.

The future is black , all white countries are sterile and don't have any children and white women prefer the more masculine black men, since the times when we founded egypt we taught the white man philosophy, math medicine and the white man turned into an evil entity and betrayed us.

Time to say goodbye to the world white man your days are numbered , you will soon will be an endangered species.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon's_Crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
youtube.com/watch?v=MZFwaYdgUaE
countrystudies.us/haiti/30.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>all white countries are sterile and don't have any children and white women prefer the more masculine black men
And both themselves and the rarest cases of black queens with whitebois produce BLACK children.

Are you going to celebrate with dirt cookies?

you are trying to be funny when the black man is fed up of your racism white boi there is nothing you can do to stop us.

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>you will soon will be an endangered species
But not for long!

True brother the white race is so weak that when both races mix the result is still a black person.

How uhhhh.....How are things going in Haiti these days since the Revolution?

Dr William L. Pierce - The Lesson of HaitiDr

>French
>White
Try again nigger

"we founded Egypt we taught the white man philosophy, math medicine and the white man turned into an evil entity and betrayed us." If you invented everything, then how did the white man end up in charge of everything? How did an intellectually inferior race defeat you and enslave you?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT

>BLACK
You spelled "useless" wrong.

>Gaz a third of your mongrel country
>nothing personal black boi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon's_Crimes

What was

H A I T I
A
I
T
I T I A H

we produce more children on average than a white man who only has a dog
also white women prefer the black man's seed to produce black babies.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon's_Crimes

Funny because we actually kicked your asses out of haiti.

>LaRp: the post
literally every girl i know thinks of you as greasy africans

We are a warrior caste , women are attracted to warriors and don't like feminine white bois sorry white boi but we were blessed with melanine.

>implying it was relevant enough to be colonised
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>outnumber enemy 2:1
>with help of whitey
>get slaughtered, turns into pyrrhic victory
>still be slaves
WE-

and most french loss were caused by fever

You french wh*te pussies stole all the resources from haiti , this is why the situation is the worst in haiti , but don't worry because black people are breeding in france and france will be the first african european country in europe.

>blessed with melanin
Thats a funny way of saying that you look like literal shit. Protip, most women find black men repulsive

>get rid of the French
>cut down all your trees
>nobody bothers to farm or work because you're all dumb black cunts
>mother nature gives you karma in form of a huge earthquake
>you're now all starving and eating literal dirt

SHIEEÈT

I can hear your tears dropping on you keyboard Tyrone.

Doesn't matter. Haiti is free, and soon we gonna take back all your shit that you stole from us.

WUZ

>blocks your vitamin D
>nothing personal tyrone

can't wait to see that happen

Ikr, we’ll be cleaning the streets of their shitskin blood for months.

We beat you and humiliated you once, we will do it again my albinoid friend.

How many sand cookies are you gonna make to celebrate?

>Once

>with help of evil whitey
cant even do it themselves

I have some friends who are west African, and they only mentioned the American slave trade once. According to them, it was a desperate attempt to get rid of the shit tier slaves who just overburdened the population capacity and had no real relation to any of the tribes. The cheapest, crappiest, dirtiest, pieces of shit you could possibly imagine and we Americans bought them in bulk.

lets see that real flag friendo

>Haiti
>run by blacks for blacks
>biggest shit hole in western hemisphere
Does this sum it up fairly well? There has only been one real war fought in the western hemisphere, and that was the American Civil War. Nothing comes close.

Y'all faggots in here.

that's great honey, remember to wash behind your ears tonight

It's going to be glorious
ok

was napoleon our guy?

Oui oui

HAITIAN STRONG

yeah pretty much

Lol black people are going to ruin their one chance at equality by trying to turn on the white people helping them.

The final redpill that pol refuses to swallow is that the white man's era is over.

Instead of quietly embracing the new age they instead choose to lash out, becoming confused, fearful and angry, just as the dinosaurs did as they went extinct.

Napoleon wasn't even french , he was a sicilian midget that was scared of the tall and masculine haitian general toussaint louverture and dessalines.

>Haiti
>Official languages
>French

Africans are taking over , white women are breeding with superior black studs , the white race is going to be extinct in a few decades. this is what triggers the white bois.

We can cut off the government gibsmedat spiggot. 2018 is going to be good year.

lmao

"WE CONQUERORS OF FRANCE"

Yes, but who isn't?

>you are trying to be funny when the black man is fed up of your racism white boi there is nothing you can do to stop us.

AYO HOL UP

It's always amusing to me to read what blacks actually think is true. Then I marvel at the fact that blacks can think.

>Freed of Slavery
>Now country is completely trash

Amazing

>After the betrayal and capture of Toussaint Louverture in 1802, Dessalines became the leader of the revolution. He defeated a French army at the Battle of Vertières in 1803. Declaring Haiti an independent nation in 1804, Dessalines was chosen by a council of generals to assume the office of governor-general. He ordered the 1804 Haiti massacre of the white Haitian minority, resulting in the deaths of between 3,000 and 5,000 people, between February and April 1804.[3] In September 1804, he was proclaimed emperor by the Generals of the Haitian Revolution Army and ruled in that capacity until being assassinated in 1806.
WE

France was too busy conquering all of Europe to devote all its resources to quelling some nigger revolt half a world sway.

wh*te french pussies took all the resources of the land before being kicked out.

redpill me on niggers

lmao Sicilian? You mean Corsican right? And it was British propaganda he was short, he was really 6''2. And can you blame him for not caring about Haiti when you have Europe and all of its relevance to conquer?

He was an italian midget and he was scared of being killed by a black warrior like dessalines and toussaint louverture. thats why he never ventured going to haiti.

You realize that the Corsicans are French, right? And like I said, he was 6''2, not a midget. He had bigger fish to fry like conquering Europe. Your shithole he didn't even notice leave. Anyways, why does this Haitian man have a French name?

lol maybe you were better of with the french then

The Haitian revolution was truly one of the most pyrrhic victories in human history.

France officially dropped slavery in 1848, in other words 44 years after the end of the Haitian revolution

In 1825, France demanded Haiti compensate France for its loss of slaves and its slave colony. In exchange for French recognition of Haiti as a sovereign republic, France demanded payment of 150 million francs. The final remittance of this debt was done in 1947.

You don't have the burden of maintaining the slave assets any longer, but you still get regular remittances.

Given that the industrial revolution jump started a few decades later, the enslavement of the negroes would have become a dying and unprofitable industry. Instead, Haiti continued to pay its former slave masters for more than 1 century, France got a great deal.

He was short and was even cucked by his wife , probably by a black slave, how can white bois will ever recover. napoleon was the first cuck hahahahahahhahahahah.

you know that pollacks helped those niggers? And haitans even called them "white negroes of europe"
xDDD

>be a wealthy colonial outpost of french empire

>black slaves slaughter every white person

>country turns into a 3rd world hellhole and has only gotten worse and worse over after 200 years of "freedom"

You realize he was taller than the average African for his time and now? His wife died in agony of him being exiled. are you always this retarded nigger?

Ethnically Corsicans are Italians. And mentally, they're Balkan.

hey, retarded nigger, other niggers enslaved you, white men just bought a product.

nigger what ?

they've french culture

oh yeah well you're a nigger, so theres that.

finns and their language are autists

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

yeah but i'm god-tier fennoswede master race.

>humiliate French
>still speak French today
>Haiti an example of a banana republic
>Haiti blackest Caribbean island , highest HIV rates in Caribbean region
>shares Island with Dominicans , Haiti GDP 19billion vs Dominican Republic GDP 200 billion
What exactly did Haiti gain independence from?

FUCKING ANGLOS.
The memes were true, Anglos are the scum of Europe.

you are not a fennoswede, merely a fraud goblinic poser attempting to steal the glory of the fennoswedes. all finnish people are, you know.

congrats, nigger

>>still speak French today
most haitian speak haitian creole french/african mix

>>shares Island with Dominicans , Haiti GDP 19billion vs Dominican Republic GDP 200 billion

Dominicans are the definition of uncle toms ,
they are mixed but they are white wannabes , dominican women want to marry white men so their siblings have "good hair" they are self hating mutts. don't compare us pure african masterrace genes with dominican trash.

Based Dominicans. They continue one of the most cherished cultural traditions of White men. The lynching of negroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=MZFwaYdgUaE

>haiti average IQ: 67

>DR average IQ: 82

>pure african masterrace

careful m8

haiti official langue is french politics.gov,higher learning etc however
> Nine of every ten Haitians spoke only Creole, which was the everyday language for the entire population. About one in ten also spoke French. And only about one in twenty was fluent in both French and Creole
>French language became a vital distinction between these who had been emancipated before the revolution (the anciens libres) and those who achieved freedom through the revolution, and it ensured the superior status of the anciens libres. French became the language not only of government and commerce, but also of culture and refinement. Even the most nationalist Haitians of the nineteenth century placed little value on Creole.
>The constitution of 1983 declared that both Creole and French were the national languages but specified that French would be the official language
countrystudies.us/haiti/30.htm

hi op I'm dominican I will be dropping redpills on the haitian problem

Sup Forums's favorite dominican vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

I HAVE NO COMMENT ON THAT

Your part of the island is ours uncle tom ,better pray to the white man for help because when we invade your country that is rightful haitian land you will really need a place to stay .