Soyboys are just emulating chads

>soyboys are just emulating chads
It all makes sense now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F78IUJz5ND0
youtube.com/watch?v=G90-oQC-Lxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you say so. No fast food head sees the irony of claiming to not like soy but eating nothing but fast food. But most people are "do as I say not as I do" hypocrites. It's why no one takes them seriously on anything.

soychad

>being fit makes you chad now

user is blue pilled

>soychad
You mean like vegangains guy?

That’s my face when the tren kicks in too

rock is a puppet he does what his masters tell him too , the real chad is john cena , all american Massachusetts bred captain america

Waiting for this goy's liver to go into failure from all the roiding he does. That or for his heart to fail. Either way it'll be a delight.

He is a manchild whose still single and is like an instagram girl literally posting food with shut like "treat yo self right" and watches movies on a fucking laptop alone and shares it on instagram. It's all a facade

Dwayne "The Soydimentary Rock" Johnson

>"I have a vagina!"

>Johnson is a Christian and has indicated that he is at least somewhat religious.
>Johnson is a Republican, but has supported non-partisan political organizations and most of his donations go to educational institutions. He's a moderate and has expressed an interest in a political career.
He seems like the average american politically.

Behold pure crystallized SOY.

>claims to be "vegan" bodybuilder
>uses pills and b12 supplements

Soy Boys are just chads with high estrogen levels thanks to all the soy they consume.

More people need to take the Fury pill
youtube.com/watch?v=F78IUJz5ND0
This is normally followed by the Bat-pill
youtube.com/watch?v=G90-oQC-Lxk

Cocaine face.

This rock dude has no "vices" i always found that very odd. I still think he's a possible coke head or probs into cheesepizza

No such thing as no vice

>Post op surgery

>soyboy sees chad pretend to roar in picture
>is too soy to register masculine acts
>thinks its a weird new smile and does it with his Nintendo
Makes sense

Yeah I’m sick of him. Always plays the feel good morally correct action hero. Why can’t he mix it up and do something different?

Still laughing desu

i wonder how many miles of jewish cock he had to take to be an actor

he's gay

The rock gets so many movie rolls he must be letting dozens of jewish cocks penetrate his poop shute daily.