youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY

DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
youtube.com/watch?v=JjQ-nyINFTg&t=541s
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
imgur.com/gallery/kr5sU
youtube.com/watch?v=FIGJ7z-shsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>going to Sup Forums
Wew you retarded, Aydin.

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>is a pedo
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>tells his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually does it
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is filing a case against his ass for harassment, defamation, and pedophilia

I need source on the wife beatinf

QUICK RUNDOWN:

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Quebecois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul Op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Imgurs full of screen caps.
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g

Don't forget
>didn't care if his dad would die of cancer because he supported trump

Everyone used Sup Forums in 2005.

Don't forget
>"debates" his mom about her religion as part of his show

"Did Based Mama suck Dave Cullen's dick?" Jean-François Gariepy, January 1st, 2018

NEW VID IS UP

>opening shot of Coach reading a book. it's "The Art of Kamasutra" by Gonzalo Lira. raises eyes from the book and looks into the camera
A wise man never plays, when he can lose.
>removes glasses and slowly puts them in spectacle case
There has been this new trend, you see, in our area of Youtube. After I ended Kraut drama, by revoking his internet priviledges, other youtubers started looking for glory in debating one particular individual, Tiny Des. It's short of Desmond or something, that's not important right now. What's important is that they're doing so for no reason whatsoever.
>takes a sip of cofee, allowing drone cam to get a good shot of the room
Only a fool would do such a thing. There is nothing to gain from that particular individual. Don't get me wrong, I have a bit of respect towards Desmond. He has a good hustle going. Making people pay you to be your internet servants? That's borderline brilliant. See, only a silver-tongued charlatan would convince you to suck his dick, and pay him for the priviledge. In fact, takes one to know one.
>smirks, raises eyebrow
There is a reason why Desmond is not challenging me to meet him in halls of debate, right? He knows that old fox, that has seen a lot in his life, wouldn't play those games. He knows, you see, that our conversation would be short, like him. I'd tell him that I'd find him under whatever rock cucks like to hide, and I would look him up. The conversation would be OVER, right there.
>leans back, smiles
Never play someone else's game. Unless you're the one, who oversees the rules.

Is there a picture of the ex wife?

>NEW AYDIN
youtube.com/watch?v=JjQ-nyINFTg&t=541s

>Gonzalo Lira
I always want to call coach speedy gonzales.

Somebody in a previous thread posted a clip of what happens when his son spends time with his grandmother: He told Destiny off for swearing saying Jesus doesn't approve of it. It seems like Destiny's family are actually decent people.

No, Jim straight niggered us.

Oh you meant Aydin

Too bad he's probably gonna fill his son's head with a bunch of shit.

Like a need a reminder that I'm a monster

What if Tiny and CRP are playing the long game to take down Quadroon? Tiny wants Ethical CP, which might just mean Coach Posting.

He doesn't have him full time. If the majority of the people that kid loves say one thing and his midget degenerate father says another, I'm sure he'll see the light.

Found it
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI

I have no twitter and I must scream.

Tiny Desu

Ayyjim?

Holy shit. What a horrible piece of shit of a dad he is. It's like he has zero love or respect for his own child. Full on sociopath.

All Hail to the Queen of Sup Forums!

When's the next Coach? Has he been hiding?

Yussss, finally, today was so boring even with the warski stream
Will watch after I go to the store, DON'T DISCUSS IT WITHOUT ME

Real man never shows his cards before playing his hand.

>fucking Jesus

Hahaha holy sheit

Why does he even get visiting time if he's just gonna spend his time playing games while streaming on twitch? What a shitty dad.

>>beat up his ex-wife
>>got literally cucked
lol got sauces for these?

yes he is in hiding according to andy. everyone cut ties with him and he can not handle the banter and sargon knew memes.

Unlike Soygon it looks like he actually has a few brain cells to rub together and is laying low.

I just want to talk about science you guys

*gargles on nigger cock*

Gonza Loli Ra!

THE MASKED MAN IS A PEDO !

Daddy can we have a conversation?

>yfw Aydin pronounces "Panopticon" as "Pancoption"

>yfw she is literally a fucking idiot

Proofs?

Begone /leftypol/!

>looks like he actually has a few brain cells to rub together
if he had a few brain cells to rub together he wouldn't release chat logs that contradict everything he was saying and makes him look like a knockoff tier disney villain.

A conversation about immigration? Alright dawg. I'll have to warn you though, I'm highly intellectual.

link and timestamp?

no idea, cant keep up with the amount of streams. it was in past couple of days though

How many people even know what that word means?

please dump everything all you goys have on desTINY

Why was Goebbels such a fucking DYEL and always in the worst fitting suits?

yes aydin is a pillar of the alt right and if she falls then the entire race realist movement will be devastated and unable to recover, you got me, i am a communist infiltrator doing deep cover field ops against nerd girls on an imageboard

Fair enough. But who are these 3 literal whos on Andy's stream right now? Where did all the cool guys and Ree go?

I would argue that age of joining chan communities plays a big difference how a user acts. If you spend most of your time with user accounts, you find your self accountable to that account (maintaining your upboats/karma/etc). If you play around with anonymity later in life, then at that age, you're potentially more dangerous than someone that that gradually eases into throughout their teens.
That's what I think happened with Kraut. He got wrapped up in "le epic shitposting".

She has been blacked. She must go to the oven.

>meme flag telling someone to leave

>boomer cant into banter
shock level: imagined

She is on record talking about having a black boyfriend in forum posts from like 2014.

>i am a communist infiltrator doing deep cover field ops against nerd girls on an imageboard

At least you recognize what you are.

he was a manlet but he was a big brained nibba too, there was room for everyone in the reich

I heard Andy mention him and say something like he'd apologised to Coach Red Pill and been in contact with him –but don't remember the rest which you mention

You are going to the oven subhuman

Only dad who went to court to fight for LESS custody.

BASED JEWISH COALBURNER!!

THE MASKED MAN IS AN ETHICAL PEDO

JUST LIKE LAUREN SOUTHERN!! FUCKING BASTE!

So race mixing is okay by you? Fuck right off. Maybe she accidentally fucked the nigger, surely that's it.

Look I'm willing to believe it, but I need proofs. Something that clearly convinces me.

Don't summon the finnknight.

>Maybe she accidentally fucked the nigger, surely that's it.
She's on record saying she it was a slip and fall. I trust her

I will shed a tear as I press the gas button :(

source pls

Ahahaha, holy shit. Looks like he doesn't like Coach posting.
>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yup, that’s me. Former used car salesman. You’re probably wondering how I got into this situation. I guess I’ll start from the beginning
>flashback to Sargon Knew video

seriously? LOL
Jim does the same shit, pronouncing words in such a terrible way that you know theyve never used the word IRL before

How dare you judge her, mutt?
Resign to your insignificance.

NO FUCKING WAY??? Someone drop all of their patreon accounts, I need to pass my NEET Bux along to these girls. I need to know I'm financially supporting them while they get railed out by other men.

Jim sounds like he has a Chicago accent.

Sorry, I have no need for jewish coal burners. Call me mutt all you want.

Mutt

Stop being a shitty dad

imgur.com/gallery/kr5sU

checked btw

Your waifu will be making mutts. Maybe that's why you're shilling for her.

Yeah, I know that she was engaged to the black guy but black guys can be BASED af, who cares who she has sex with if they aren't having kids? My old girlfriend asked for an open relationship and she really liked black guys, but at the end of the day, she was with me. I don't know why /Pol gets upset for no reason.
SOMEONE POST HER PATREON LINKS!!!!
Also, post their cosplay pictures and some more Rage selfies.

That will make these tardos want to lick her ass even more

>Srhbutts

Is that tranny pedo really trying to insert himself into this?

She can't bear children, moron

lel, maybe turn it down just one notch, you almost took it too far

HOLY FUCK This is disgraceful. I'm as jaded as the next person but this 1 min clip upset me more than seeing videos of people dying.

I feel for the kid. Destiny is a sociopath.

Oh thank god, she can fuck niggers with no worries.

/leftypol/ has absolutely no concept of subtlety.

>but black guys can be BASED af
I KNOW right!? Everyone knows the Democrats are the REAL RACISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=FIGJ7z-shsk

She is the queen of Sup Forums. Don't pay attention to the /leftypol/ detractors.

>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
Source?

>88

Holy shit I remember this.

Why is /leftypol/ so obsessed with /kgg/?

this.

as long as i have an emotional connection with my wife i don't mind if tyrone creams into her, it literally doesn't matter

kek, i was wrong continue

because kraut is leftypol