Julian Assange hash. Find the use? 60char is the result of a php blowfish crypt password hash

Julian Assange hash. Find the use? 60char is the result of a php blowfish crypt password hash.

Explain it like a normal person or fuck off. I'm tired of you gay nerds

gtfo dumbass

fag

ALL I WANNA DO IS GUNSHOT GUNSHOT GUNSHOT GUNSHOT CHECK REGISTER AND TAKE YOUR MONEY

> be american pleb
> using a computer
> dont know anything about programming
> get shot

Paper Planes stands for Emails
MIA Emails

>be german

>60char is the result of a php blowfish crypt password hash
Not it's not. It's variable length and it's not hex encoded.

Julian Assange got extracted back to the United States. He's gonna be FREEEEE AND PARDONED!!!!!

>everyone who uses a computer must understanding programming

this isn't 1987 you fucking cunt, go suck mohammads micropenis

Even your fucking ID looks Arabic. You Germans really can't win at anything, can you?

Paper planes---
"Straight To Hell" was one of The Clash's slowest, darkest, and most moving songs, a sad meditation on the poor treatment the band felt was being meted out to Third World immigrants in Great Britain and the USA. Joe Strummer's lyrics begin with the shuttering of steel mills in England's industrial North, an economic crisis that leads to the locals telling immigrant workers "There ain't no need for ya / Go straight to hell boys."

Eurabians will never learn

HA!

When you run it through a dub synth and filter out for the missing delta error it says "Obama sucks Trump dick"

If you can play on the fiddle
How's about a British jig and reel?
Speaking King's English in quotation
As railhead towns feel the steel mills rust
Water froze
In the generation
Clear as winter ice
This is your paradise

There ain't no need for ya
There ain't no need for ya
Go straight to hell, boys, go straight to hell, boys

Check the catalog before making a thread dumb faggot

Fuck off shareblue you guys are fucking shildos

>this stupid ass crypto messages tweets

Literally no other reason to do that in this day and age other than to seem EPIC and MYSTERIOUS

I'm boomer who loves real estate and trying to lessen the burden of social security via voting.
Why can't you kids see Assange is just an old fashioned anarchist
Not one thing he released has made a difference or was true.
He is like a pop star for professional liars.
You kids today are all cocksuckers I hope you all fucking die from HIV caught from your out of control slut drug addict girlfriends.

You’re fucking stupid if you think that cunt boomer, go raise your fucking kids kids

So you fuckers don't know shit either do you?

>JA still hasn't tweeted

Autistic translation:
Hit me on my Burner prepaid wireless.
pack and deliver like UPS trucks.
I got more records than the K.G.B.
some I murder Some I some I let go
take your money

Normie Translation.

Call me on the throw away phone.
Pick up or Deliver package.
I have information.
I'm only give you selected files.
I need money

Unless these tweets are meant for specific individuals who know what they are.

Fuck ya cunt

Check Them
The autism is strong with this one.

Bump

false alarm people thats just the first few lines from a hex editor tool used on some source engine made game files

on the upside half life 3 is confirmed

The sea plane crash in Australia. One of the dead was the press leader for (((Open Britain))) a pro EU and pro rapefugee group. Another one of the dead was the boss of a FTSE 100 company that was pro EU.

Really makes you think, really gets those dendrites dancing, gets those axons animated, gets those neurons nervous!

It's the code assigned to the burner phone..

i doubt that this is php specific.

php faggots should be gassed.

fuck you nigger

InnerClashting

that didnt even rhyme

there was aplane crash in Costa Rica over the weekend too. a pac organizer and the cousin of the Costa Rican president?

More assassinations are going to happen my friend. Pay attention to bankers and hedge fund managers.

;^) Have a happy new year!

100% bullshit Sharia Blue Faggots.
You know how I can tell ?
Even on a mobile I can smell the foul stench of day old COCK BREATH that only comes from Share Blue employees .
How's the taste of hairy fat ass crack in the morning faggots . Can't wait to crash your company gay pride party and serve up some well deserved hate and punishment. For attempting to subvert my Government.

how do you know this?

IT OPENS THE 65GB WIKILEAKS INSURANCE TORRENT
>IT OPENS THE 65GB WIKILEAKS INSURANCE TORRENT

>be americuck
>to dumb too make sense of OPs post
>get offended
>make angry post
>"that'll show him!"

post proof nigger

nice try nigger
FAKE AND GAY

fake

Kys

Only shareblue faggots say that shit. Next your gonna call me either a boomer or an Amerimutt or make a joke about depends, right? You didn't get the internal memo from your faggot boss David?

He released proof that the New York Times was giving Hillary a heads up to news effecting her up to nine days in advance of publishing. Giving her time to spin or distract.

>computer crashes

My older told me he was pretty sure The Clash toured with The Pogues. He also like Iron Maiden.

Listen to the song
>1:18

why did nobody respond to this

crezy rusan hacker