Konosuba Volume 11

Cover pic is out. Seems we're getting (another) Megumin volume.

What are your predictions concerning this volume?

Will Empreror Zell grow into a dragon?

Will Chomosuke grow into Wolbach ?

Will we have more Vanir scenes?

Will we have Kazuma constantly spilling spaghetti?

Will they mention the events of the spinoff, where Megumin realised the identity of the Masked Thief ?

Based Megumin

Megumin = Iris >= Yunyun = Eris

Kazuma x Aqua true OTP

Yunyun x loneliless OTP

Will Kazuma and Megumin be in a relationship or the LN will end like the WN ?

>Seeing blackhaired ln Megumin again
>Realize that because of the Anime there will be no ln Megumin merchandise

Black haired Kazuma and Darkness without boobplate makes me more sad

LN Kazuma's hair is darkbrown/greybrown and not black.

It will likely have an open end. Also didnt the WN have an Eris end?

Where the fuck is Explosion 4 translation at?

Release date when?

Stop
Fucking
Bullying
the Cat.

>Iris
>above anything

WN had an open end, though Eris and Aqua get the most focus

This. Worst girl for worst guy.

It's a beautiful pairing

Is it the one where megumin runs a thief's guild? Thats out

The translation? I didn't see it in yun's.

I think Darkness without boob plate looks much prettier. It gives her an air of elegance.

Buy some model paint from vallejo and fix it nigga. /tg/ could probably inform you on specific details, but a really thin layer or two of black could glaze it black.

> Darkness
> Elegant
Darkness is the kind of girl who'd throw away enchanged black dragon scale if it didn't have boob plate.

Yes boob plate is impractical.

Yes boob plate directs damage directly to the sternum.

That's how Darkness likes it.

It's too bad yuns seems to be dead

please no

If they don't get in a relationship in the opcoming volume then open end. But I don't see any other girl winning, because all the developpement and teasing with Megumin would be pointless if Kazuma end up with someone else.

>all the developpment and teasing with Megumin would be pointless if Kazuma end up with someone else.
Romantic red herrings are incredibly common, especially in LNs

> Kazuma
> Winning
Shipperfags delusional as always

>mfw the author decides to go a completely different route than the WN and has Kazuma leave after killing the Demon King.

are the VNs/LNs translated? Only watched the show

There's an active fanfic up to volume 10. Volumes 1-9 are on skythewoodtl's site and the rest are on Yun's site, crimsonmagic.me

Darkness is an elegant noble. It's just that she's also a masochistic pervert too. However she is still a pure maiden, and more importantly boob plate is fucking ugly.

> Kazuma
> Ever achieving 1/1000th of the demon king's power
Face it user the final showdown is going to be the most stupid clusterfuck of bullying possible.

Web novel ending spoiler
Kazuma and Megumin cast a double explosion to kill the Demon King, who is just some guy that Aqua brought in. Truly worst goddess.

Is it vol 11 or 12 that we get the second OVA and the chances of Season 3 is 0 right?

> web novel
Well I'm glad Eris fixed that exploit. It was too imba.

thanks

No problem. Get ready to select your best girl and enter the war, now that you're no secondary anymore. Or would we need to have read the untranslated WN to not be secondaries? The author changed a lot in the change to a LN, including Megumin being a DFC 18 year old to being a explosion loli.

Both seasons sold like crack and they were on a paperclips and shoestring budget it'd be stupid to not continue.

Stop spreading fake spoilers, user

True Web Novel ending is Kazuma teleporting the DK into the lowest level of a dungeon and casting Explosion, killing both.

autism, the alderp volume was a retarded recycled old plot, the festival was pointless and drawn out, most of the wolbach volume was literally just wall building

>most of the wolbach volume was literally just wall building
Wall building was only in one chapter, litteraly less than 1/6 of the volume

>the festival was pointless and drawn out
It was the point of the whole volume, and it was the setting for other plot points (Thief infiltration, Megumin's date, the quest to exterminate insects....)

>the alderp volume was a retarded recycled old plot
Recycled? Old? Are you perhaps retarded?

I feel bad for replying to bait...

What would be Megumin's reaction if Kazuma returned to Japan after defeating the DK without saying goodbye to her, after he promised the night before, after he impregnate her, to marry her after the final battle?

blow herself up and blackmail eris into being reincarnated in japan. Then stab his eyes out with a pencil

Yeah, but because in other LN the girls have equals flags and chances to win the MCbowl. In Konosuba, Megumin is heavily pushed since vol 4 and in her spinoffs. No other female character have as much flags than Megumin, and since the next volume is about her again, we will have other Kazuma-Megumin moments.

might as well have been, the rest was megumin + kazuma doing their stupid shit and just generally irrelevant shit, and wolbach's character is super interesting? fuck off, another boob monster who's fixated on getting chomusuke, yeah great, didn't forget she existed by the next chapter, oh wait I did

it was still retarded, "girls and shit xd" and more megumin +kazuma romance shit with nothing happening

darkness getting married off and disappearing again oh no! oh wait never mind she didn't, who would've expected that one

>if someone doesn't agree with me then it's bait
it's a light hearted comedy series with godawful writing, it's good for a laugh but none of it is that interesting or great

inb4 it's the translator's fault, the japanese version is just as shit, when an author uses δΊ‹ a dozen times on every page then you know that it's a long shot from decent literature

>Konosuba 2
>Kazuma has impregnated the girls, including Aqua.
>The MC is Kazuma and Eris's daughter
>Busy unfucking whatever shit her half-sisters, especially Kazuma and Aqua's daughter do.
>Keep finding half-sisters as the story goes along.

What's better, the LN or the anime?

>implying it won't end with Kazuma "defeating" the Demon King, then wishing to stay in Eris world with a harem ending
>the story will immediately fast forward several years showing exactly why harems are a terrible idea in real life, with all the screeching children and wives hanging off him while he has an empty look, then screams "I should have gone back to Japan!"

the anime, you get a little more fluff in the novels but it's not worth putting up with the writing for it, and you get the good jokes cherrypicked

Kazuma will suffer no matter what happens

Watch the anime then read the LN with the anime voices in your head and OST.

>Abandoning your battle-brothers

this is heresy.

Bring back meatskating, GW. You fuckin heretics.

more fucking megumeme
>has her own LN series
>is the main character in the main LNs
just fuck off already
the vanir spin off was so good because there was no megumeme

>m-muh iris isnt the focus
cry more, bitch

>The author went full edgy with the LN
>Had the party kill Wiz
>Kazuma got pissed at them

DO IT NATSUME

Hopefully we'll have a Dust volume soon, according to the spinoff's foreshodowing

Is yuNS dead ?

not realy, he just focuses on other shows now.
He probably got bored by the series, considering volume 10 was an absolute drought to go through.

He didn't make any progress in the other LN he's translating.

Perhaps he's busy...

>yuNS is dead
maybe then non-moonrune readers can fuck off and stop acting like they know the source material.
I on the other hand wont mind spoiling the whole show to the people who rather experience it themselves

>haha I'm an asshole, am I cool yet