Reminder that if you don't support Jake and Logan Paul, you are anti-white

Reminder that if you don't support Jake and Logan Paul, you are anti-white.

He didn't succeed though, he literally bullied his way to the top. This type of shit needs to stop, when we allow bullies to elbow their way through life we end up with a person like Trump as president.

Yeah that numale should have shot the dude

user, I am not too familiar with these gentlemen. Can you give me a rundown as to why you would be considered as anti-white if you don't support them?

Reminder that if you are white and like rap, you are anti-white

Im with you leaf. Maybe I am getting old, but I have no idea who this faggot is.

What is the significance of Jake Paul?

His mum lied to him.
Being a bully does not negatively affect your life or career.
Life aint fair, kiddo.
That's why you need to fuck your bullies up. Play dirty and stab them. Wont make them fail at life either (if they survive) but they'll leave you alone and you can succeed in your life

>Jake and Logan Paul
Who the fuck is this?

Jews hate him, all you need to know

>BULLIES ARE FAILURES!

This is the dumbest shit ever. Bullies are more likely to succeed if anything because they aren't pushovers who get their heads flushed in a toilet because they're too scared to stand up for themselves.

Should have shot up the school

>that profile pic
:D

You must be 18 to post here and there is no dabbling allowed.

Holy fuck you sound autistic.

xddd

Under 18 is taboo, boy! Now fuck off and lurk some more.

Maybe... But it worked for me.
Ok, i had to go to some counselling but i played along, got off with no charges pressed and nobody fucked with me ever again

He's a YouTube eceleb vlog fag. Annoyingly energetic guy with a "crew". Makes shitty white boy rap. Just a YouTube eceleb meme but he's amassing a huge following of mostly young children (mostly little girls). If you got kids then ask them. They will probably know him and be able to explain better. Don't know what this has to do with politics though.

>we end up with a person like Trump as president.
Working out pretty well, to be honest. Take the bullypill.

>Reminder that if you don't support Jake and Logan Paul, you are anti-white.

blow it out your ass.

>tfw Hitlerland is still based

IT'S EVERYDAY, BRO

>He didn't succeed though, he literally bullied his way to the top.

>is at the top
>did not succeed
What exactly do you think that succeeding means?

Jake Paul is a literal white chad, millions of people love him and look up to him.

I was 12 when it happened. Wasnt really redpilled back then. Just wanted to have a normal normie life

literally who?

Numales should fear the strong.

even the name jake is chad material

*dabs on you* lmao keep hating haters

on the one hand, they are retarded man child, but they also very capitalistic and they teach that to kids

I honestly think that Jake Paul is the most successful 24 hour op ever. I don’t think he’s nearly as dumb as he puts on and the guy has literally trolled his way to success. Every time I see this guy talking he seems like he’s acting.