Imagine being this stupid

Imagine being this stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6Z04VJDco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao what a moron, being able to defeat the entire media establishment, democratic and republican parties, and sitting president

>tfw love trump but am also an extreme environmentalist

This. Based capitalist hong kong

>being an extreme environmentalist

>believing in mmcc

A hurricane is global climate warming, cold temperatures are not related.

t. liberal

The President is actually making fun of you, but you are too fucking stupid to see it.

The climate changes boyo. Then it changes again. Explain how this climate change, that man is supposedly responsible for, occurred before mans existence...the 13 ice ages that then were ended by a climate change? Could it be the sun? So we did this in about 100 years or so? Look like we’re fucked ay? Al Gores predictions didn’t pan out how butthurt are you........so sleepy

?????

i do believe that climate change is real, and that man has to some degree impacted it. my problem is when people create fear mongering and lies with climate change for example the sea levels rising and flooding us anytime soon

Show me peer-reviewed evidence that climate change is part of a natural cycle, preferably one that isn't funded by the oil industry

The climate is changing faster than it ever has before.

i tried but if i put myself in your shoes, id kill myself

Toronto was under 1.5 miles of ice 10,000 yrs ago right?

Global Warming is a discredited theory, that's why "climate change" is used now.

Someone tried to call that seasons.
Like WTF?
Stupid inbred hicks!

>bundle up

Thank Mr. President. Will do. You certainly do care about all of us. Kek Bless.

Global Warming is real you dumfucks and yes, it is warming, naming specific places where it is getting colder doesn't change the fact that global temperature is rising. number of places in American had record high temperatures on specific days in 2017

He just proved his point with your dumb post

Okay you can be pissed off at what it is rightly called, alarmism, but you wouldnt dismiss alarmist proclamation of white genocide.

This isn't some horseshoe bullshit, I'm telling you, we're crossing through concern levels that are not actually solvable through atomized perspectives, such as our individualistic approaches to it.

I'm not making some appeal to government either, but you gotta free the people to think these ways first sure, but thinking is tooling in itself and when people don't have the tools to change anything themselves often times were just being fooled ourselves, hence there forth why can't you see what's in it for Trump to push what's been misconstrued up to now?

The point is his presidency can't handle this and he's rather default out of what we've already wasted our time on burning the other side of the candle stick already so he sees no geopolitical goal

.4. HOLY SHIT ITS REAL! WHERE CAN I GIVE MONEY TO STOP CLIMATE CHANGE? WHICH CLIMATE JEWS DO I HAVE TO APPEASE? Fuck off meme country

>Global Warming is real you dumfucks and yes, it is warming, naming specific places where it is getting colder doesn't change the fact that global temperature is rising.
i think you mean theres more extremities, colder winters and hotter summers

Did you watch Krauts argument with naked ape? do you remember what ape was telling him?
All other factors have been eliminated, we know it's anthropocentric and we know that it's not sun causing. do you think scientist wouldn't test the activity of sun you retard?

>Global Warming is real you dumfucks and yes, it is warming, naming specific places where it is getting colder doesn't change the fact that global temperature is rising. number of places in American had record high temperatures on specific days in 2017

Nice trolling. Because everyone knows that AGW is only happening in the minds of the globalist Jews that want to take my money, my lifestyle, and my home and give it to some dumb fucking 'climate refugees'.

Global Warming is about control and only exists in the made up Reconstructed Temperature numbers that support Global Warming.

Fuck Off Shill

Nah, it’s a Jew cash grab. Carbon credits? If it was real, China and India would be dealt with first.

>the world is colder because of global warming
>this makes perfect sense

finnish "people" sound and look like retards

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

kek
Americans finally have a president that looks like them

>jews
You fucking faggot, white people always were the only ones who ever cared about nature and taking care of the planet, you are acting like a jew and an oil nigger, your have a soul of a kike, maybe even a body.

No, I mean global temperature has been rising. there are places where winter might be colder, but that's irrelevant.

Don't parrot off an old discredited study.

I know right, spending trillions to reduce the temperature by less than a degree in 100 years while the rest of the world raises their emissions and pollution.

You really have to be stupid. To Gitmo traitor.

Exactly

>I mean global temperature has been rising. there are places where winter might be colder, but that's irrelevant.
if global temperature is rising then im assuming you mean its the temperature change all around the earth added up and averaged which would ofcourse be higher since most of the earth doesnt have the geography to get much colder anyway

climate refugees? what the fuck are on about

notice how I never mention carbon credit, carbon tax or any of the solutions. I fucking hate amerimutt scum. you all have souls and minds of kikes, you only care about shekels.

it's not a study, it's studies and it's not discredited.

You can always try reading books to make yourself less stupid OP. I'm pulling for you.

>hich would ofcourse be higher since most of the earth doesnt have the geography to get much colder anyway
What? I don't understand what you are saying, what do you mean by geography?

You’re the one pushing the climate jew hoax. Again, your arguments are trash, and you’re shilling for carbon tax kikes. Go get bombed by the Russians you Georgian faggot

tfw you freeze to death because your solar batteries didn't charge

wtf, i want to give trillions of dollars to globalists now.

I'm disappointed that such stupid shills like you live in glorious New Zealand.

Please, kill yourself!

Land area, size, topography you stupid Georgian fuck.

>BUNDLE

>muh shekels muh carbon tax
and I am the one that is a jew? I'm talking about science and facts and you scream about your money and panic about it.

So most of the earth doesn't have land area,size , topography to get much colder? that doesn't make much sense.

Spoiler alert: Earth wins.
Stop worrying about it you faggot. Niggers, Poos, Spics and Chinks will never, ever give a single shit and they outnumber whites 8:1
Save the Earth! Gas the shitskins!

>meanwhile it is +2...+5 in central and northern Russia
REEEEEEE MURRIFATS
YOU HAVE STOLEN OUR UKRAINE, YOU HAVE STOLEN OUR OLYMPICS, NOW YOU ARE STEALING OUR WINTER
IT IS NOT FAAAAAAAIR!

/newshill/ welcome to Sup Forums,nigger

So go live a forest you hippie retard? Why are you using a computer to post on here when the construction of such things poison the earth which you say contributes to climate change?

autists are the perfect goyim. loyal, smart, anxious, kind, and totally socially retarded and moldable.

oops wrong thread

you can't address the argument and come up with strawmans now.

me not using a computer would have 0 effect on climate.

Still applies to OP

Pay for your "science" from your own pocket, not from ours.

President Donald Trump refuses to use taxpayers money to pay you climate shills. That's why you're so angry.

I remember 15 years ago Gore and co. where screeching about "global warming". But after few colder winters they rebranded that shit onto "climate change", because people were laughing at them. "Climate change" is much more flexible, any abnormality can be classified as a result of it.

Look for money somewhere else, shill. Start in Macca's.

No, you should stand up for your climate jew, lead by example and not use anything that harms the environment. Show us by action, not by being a retarded faggot in the internet.

>we don't know why the corona is so much hotter than the rest of the sun. it's one of the biggest unsolved mysteries
>GOYIM, SOLAR ACTIVITY ISN'T TO BLAME. (((SCIENCE))) KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SUN

Trump is not allowed to make jokes?

>Freezing colds that make it impossible to go outside.
>Idiot uses it to prove he's an idiot
Muricur YES!

again "muh shekels"
I don't give a shit about your shekels or you taxes, nobody need your taxes, there should be regulation for the environment, that can be manged without taxes.
Al gore isn't a scientist, so he has 0 relevancy to this. he is a con-man and a politician. I guess if there were some few cod winters in some places that means globally the planet is not warming, nice low IQ monkey logic there.

I'm not looking for money, I'm looking out for the environment and for our future.

The only way to fight climate change is to neck yourselves comrades! Do the right thing for mother earth and kys.

Again as I said before, lead by example and go live in the forest. Put your words into action

You think you made a smart point don't you?
I don't advocate to not use computers, so why would I stop? do you have evidence that computer manufacturing is the main source of the Greenhouse gas emissions?
I have no offered any solution and told anyone to do anything, I'm just stating scientific facts and you get triggered, because you are a kike and want to cut off all the tree and destroy the environment as much as possible for you shekels.

You really are retarded, aren't you?
When did i tell people to go live in forests?

Best way to protect the environment is to kill yourself.

>solar luminosity is down these past couple of decades
>every year breaks the hottest year on record consecutively
>ITS THE SUN, NOT US!

Wow, your fear is palpable. It clouds your reason Padme.

No, it isn't. best way to protect the environment is to kill other people, especially chinks, sandniggers and amerimutts.

Or Georgian spergs who parrot climate jew science.

>loving Trump

Faggot

t. shlomo

>Spend millions setting up regulations to keep industry from polluting your country
>They move to one of the countries you have a freer-trade agreement with and proceed to add transport pollution on top of what they already do

What an E celeb faggot lover (((you))) are. The truth is nothing is what it seems. That being said....
You’re like a bunch of teenage girls with this shit. However it sure is fun to Kurt your Fallon’s.

I don't like Kraut or Ape, nor am I subscribed to any of them. so I don't know how I am an e-celeb lover. I mentioned it because it was often posted here and everyone has seen it, I was trying to make it easy to understand for you stupid americans.

Funny how none of you actually address anything factual and just attack me personally.

fucking legend

Fuck off, sheep.
Man made warming is only real because scamming grifters have corrupted the historic record to the point it is unreliable.
'Climate science' is the 'black studies' of the real sciences.
Name ONE, EVEN ONE prediction made by these 'climate criminals' that have come true....just fucking one.
All they have are 'computer models' that are not worth shit.
I hate you stupid fuckers.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ6Z04VJDco

Of course, you hate me, I'm speaking the truth and makes you mad, it's expected from a mutt

he doesn't really give a shit either way, it's not his job to understand the environment

I can see boyo, that you have issues...and your issues with Americans. When you throw around terms like retard, you’re gonna get some
Pushback.
The projections about how the climate will change have all been incorrect. You wanna save the world...go right ahead and try climate cuck.

Holy shit

(((Peer reviewed)))