ITT we post things Eurocucks aren't allowed to have

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYX957lLWmc
youtu.be/iLC4fpy31ww
frankonia.de/waffen/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html?lastSelected=f_s_kategorie&f_s_kategorie=SL-Büchsen
theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/11/mia-is-the-musician-paranoid-or-is-everyone-out-to-get-her
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually thing assault rifles and handguns should be banned. Bolt action rifles are ok though.. they are good for hunting. Everthing else is just for killing people and those types of weapons should not be sold.

>just for killing people and those types of weapons should not be sold.
Why though

Wood just make a firearm 10x cooler
SHALL

i bought my ar-15 specifically to kill people that are in my house that shouldn't be in the middle of the night

>just for killing people
Well you see, that's the point of owning guns.
Both for self-defense and tyrannic-government resistance.

Are you saying that Swiss people aren't European?

>americans
>geography
pick one

I envy the fuck out of you burguers for that.
Don't ever let them take that away from you or else the butter knife license will become true there too, its fucking disgusting.
Criminals will always get their hands on weapons, while peaceful citizens get robbed and kicked in the head.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYX957lLWmc

youtu.be/iLC4fpy31ww

The rest of Europe isn't the UK.

e.g. largest German retailer:

frankonia.de/waffen/langwaffen/buechsen/Artikel.html?lastSelected=f_s_kategorie&f_s_kategorie=SL-Büchsen

>allowed
No that's an American word meaning absolute to you scared fucks. Good thing real white people do whatever they please and won't turn their ILLEGAL guns in like you guys eventually will all line up to do.

Slaves

Why do you have to destroy this board like every other board on this site? Same low-effort shitposts every single day. You already know we're dumb enough to reply, so why do you keep doing it?

Swiss can't own that shit.

fudd faggot
I hope a nigger kills you

So selling weapons but with regulations is bad?

You may laugh now Merica, but the jews will eventually find a way to take away yours as well.

when a le 56% face makes a thread about what we arent allowed to have yet he doesnt have fucking kinder eggs, tastebuds, education, good food, peace and a social life.

So let them.. at least the murder rate would drop a lot then.

But I want to kill a dindu if they decide to dundo my home.

Rights are God given, and cannot be taken away. Yuropoors are to affraid to take them back.

That actually means alot porta potty bro (just bants, you guys slayed in force projection for a while). The day they come for our guns is the day civil war breaks out.
>The weapon handling in that video
Oof. I'm glad boyscouts still did shooting merit badges when I was a kid.

Reddit is here en masse today, I see.

you really think those niggas couldn't and wouldn't get weapons if they wanted to?

I JUST WANT TO OWN A FUCKING BOLT-ACTION RIFLE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

>Don't ever let them take that away from you or else the butter knife license will become true there too, its fucking disgusting.
It'll never happen. They try to take our guns, we'll take their lives.

I can buy an M4/M16/AR-15 lower body legally without any background check

I have a Bulgarian AK, nice try tho

BB Guns, that's all we can get LEL, and you must pay an yearly license and be registered on an association that shares all your data with the police, for a fucking BB Gun.
Even pepper spray is illegal here... wtf man

move Switzerland, shouldn't be hard for euro toothpaste. Such a dumb thread

fuck off kike

Someone take this bitch's flag.
It wouldn't drop a lot, though it would drop marginally as would the suicide rate. But every other violent crime would go up.

NOT

>inb4 nice truck of peace Achmed

> Europe can't into guns American education

You can't play, Ahmed. Beat it

He's actually right on that last point, which is a mess a democratic Congress made because the asylums were "inhumane" without any solution. Now they get killed on the street, and retards blame Reagan. They had the funding they needed.

Here is an M.I.A. interview that Julian Assange read pass this along
theguardian.com/music/2016/sep/11/mia-is-the-musician-paranoid-or-is-everyone-out-to-get-her

Un-Jewed versions of Mein Kampf

a thing they should have

>gun show "loophole"

Americans being able to sell a gun to another american within thier own state's borders isnt a "loophole" its constitutional law.

>no taxes
>no regulations
>niggers, mexicans and all nonwhites are slaves and considered subhumans
Is this what mutts actually believe?

White skin

> tyrannic-government resistance.
SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD
BLAMBLAMBLAM

You guys will never fight the govt no matter how many times they prove to be tyrannic

Looks like coolface

Yeah, I really don't get how anyone that actually knows the laws would want any of this.
>Strengthen and better enforce NICS.
How?
>Gunshow loophole.
Isn't a thing.
>Strawman purchases.
I'm pretty sure they're a felony in every state as it is, but ok.
>Ban the big scary semi-machine gun sexual assault rifles with 360quickscopes, billion round drums, and baby-seeking armor-piercing hollow points.
Fuck of Comrade Senility.

>In Germany the possession of any firearm with a muzzle energy exceeding 7.5 Joule (~5.5 ft·lbf; for comparison, a .22LR cartridge has a muzzle energy of 159 J) requires a valid firearms ownership license for any particular weapon
>self-defence is usually not accepted as a reasonable grounds for such a license
>is unlawful to use a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition when sports shooting in Germany
>The second amendment became effective on July 17, 2009. It introduced routine verifications of safe firearms storage by local firearms control offices at the homes of licensees. It also tightened the conditions for continuous necessity.

Fuck off cuck.
Move to China ya faggot.

I can actually legally own a gun if I want.

But he can buy 75 round magazine as long as he don't use it. He can buy full auto rifles as long as he don't put the barrel in it. Now use your brain and do the opposite. Congrats you can get a full auto g36 in Europe with high capacity magazine.

lol calm down there kim jong un

finnish sounds retarded, finns are autistic too

I agree, at the very least the gun laws should make it so that they're harder to obtain, even the biggest moron, and mentally ill people can buy a gun in the US, it shouldn't be that way. The 2nd amendment was written at a time when there was muskets, and now they're military rifles, big difference.

The ideal american societey as created by our founders was very libertarian. The basic concept was that crime was defined by how it harmed others or damaged societey.

The concept of banning an item was anathema. For example, owning a machinegun does not inherently harm anyone, and jailing a man for simpky posessing one is punishing him for harm to others or damage to societey he has not caused yet.

Laws like this are slowly morphing into a concept called "pre-criminal activity." So lets say I own a bunch of parts I could theoretically machine together to be a machinegun. The ATF, an unelected group, has taken it upon themselves to determine that if I have a legal gun and own a part I could even theoretically add to it that would be illegal it is the same as owning an illegal weapon. It is known as constructive posession.

So now people are being jailed for an item they havent produced yet that wpuld create an object they havent used to harm anyone yet. Its creepy as fuck, because the federal government is starting to slowly but sureley illegalize the possibility of comitting a crime, and theyre doing it non-democratically.

SAVAGE

Yeah, illegally. That's kind of the point, doofus. I could turn half my guns it autos for pennies but that'd be illegal, so I don't.

Not to mention denyying the license off the bat.

Where did this meme start? They sell these at the gas station down the street from me.

>and they even pronounce it muh-lee

And the first amendment was written when the most advanced form of media was a printing press or a play in a theater. So does that mean free speech isnt protected over a telaphone or on the internet?

Can never have truth

>Garand
Cool
>Mauser, possible Yugo model
Nice
>Nugget
why

There no need to have a gun unless your a cuck. baseball is rounders with extra steps and a bigger bat like how European have bit genital.

The difference between the 1st amendment has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. Printing presses don't kill people, but guns that have become more advanced do. I can't believe you morons are comfortable with the average dumbass in your country owning an assault rifle 15.

>why
Because it was free

They made a US legal version. Something to do with the size of the toy.. It's actually a semi legitimate complaint since only 15 or so Euro kids have ever choked on them. But we all know the FDA is retarded.

>The 2nd amendment was written at a time when there was muskets, and now they're military rifles, big difference.
When the 2nd Amendment was written, muskets were military rifles.

>wood furniture on an AR, a gun designed to be lightweight
>muzzle brake on a 223

faggot

Your laws. Your government didnt trust your cooperation to make sure the stuff inside is safe.

The point is not getting caught, you'll never be legally 100% free...

this is definitely one thing

Genuinely annoys me that European and Canadian governments have such stupid laws on guns. I know, it's a meme fight thread, but fuck these commie fucks who disarm you and then flood your nations to replace you.

your 1st amendment says i can say the second amendment suck dicks

>The difference between the 1st amendment has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment.
Speech and ideas have led to more death than any single weapon. Fuck off leaf.

Right but now that that gov has tanks we shud get them too then by ur logic.

Also, the mauser is not a yugo.

oh shit. this!

>freedom of speech
>voice ethnonationalist views on twitter or any other public platform and watch your career and life go down the toilet

You can say it all you want. You're wrong though.

the government has drones your gonna lose

See
It is not within the law to punish somebody for a crime they havent comitted yet. If I own a machinegun but havent hurt anyone then why is it illegal?

Killing somebody should be punished, but if you have not utilized an item to commit a crime then there should be no reason that the item itself should be illegal.

The very basis of all law should be
>has it hurt anyone
>has it hurt societey

If I havent shot anyone then it has done neither and I detest the concept of punishing a man for an act he has yet to commit.

>Only muskets then

You have to be fucking kidding me.

i never killed anyone when speeding but Dave has so fuck off

>go out in public and voice ethnonationalist views
>become as famous as richard spencer
also
>using social media

>K98k, mosin nagant
>not used for killing people

Ermmm, sweety I don't think you've thought this through.

Land, wealth, prosperity, freedom of speech.

i like that furniture and i don't even like guns that much

Fair enough.