Newly single sister is moving to big US city on the East Coast. What should she know?

What redpills should she see as someone from a very safe part of the country?

She gonna get blacked.

>women
>redpills

stay away from niggers/black cities
you can always tell your in a bad area in America by the number of whites when I was passing through new jersey with my family we could tell we in jersey by the lack of whites don't confuse Hispanic who look white as white.

lots of blacks, lots of hispanics, lots of different types of asians and middle easterners, life isn't as pretty and glamorous as she thinks it's going to be, lots of homelessness, lots of dirt grease and grime, always be careful walking home at night, it gets cold as fuck during the winter and hot as shit during the summer, and it's going to be crowded. if she's a white woman, 99% of the time she won't have any trouble doing anything, the other 1% is reserved for her being bitchy and entitled, or having to deal with crazies or brown people

stay up North
t. Southerner

In all seriousness our cities are garbage, it's where the human refuse goes. Some southern cities are ok but she'll want a concealed carry permit if she plans on living down here for an extensive period of time. Stay in the gentrified areas or don't go live in the city at all.

Other than that, simple things like not being out past dark, never go anywhere in small groups, carry at least mace, don't associate with NIGGERS

Unless she is going to Maine or New England she is going to deal with a shit ton of brown people. Brown people are rude. They do not like you. They will say rude things to you. Do not be surprised. There are also very nice dark people too.

Full spec ops, firearms training, infiltration, vehicle dynamics, psychological warfare, close quarters combat, instinctive balance, etc.

Go back where she came from

Buy a gun

>you need to know basic survival in order to live in a developed first world country

Who on earth thought allowing wild apes to roam freely was a good idea?

/thread

>big US city
>Maine
?????

That all brothers hold incestuous rape fantasies for their sister and her best course of action is to sully herself with as many black men as possible in order to proactively destroy her brother's familial lust.

You're being to vague. We need at least a state to tell you what kind of weaponry or unarmed combat skills she may require.

>Who on earth thought allowing wild apes to roam freely was a good idea?

People who never lived among them.

Northeast.

Flip flip flipadelphia!

Hell yeah nigga, where she at? I'll show her around

She doesn't have much to worry about. The police presence is strong in most cities.

I don't go outside my house or leave my Hummer without first scouting with my drone and I carry my minigun wherever I go.

100k people is large for some people.

Lololololololololololol.

People like this ruin millions of innocent white girls' lives every year. Yeah the police will have plenty of cotton swabs to collect semen samples after they rape her, IF they decide not to kill her that is.

If she's going to nyc. Shit is expensive, everyone's loud even when your home you can hear sirens and your neighbors, people WILL take advantage of you and not think twice, and always keep your valuables in your inside jacket pockets.

Ol' painless

The people in the south that bought them.
>.>

White women are generally treated as a goddess by non whites, the only adversity she will face will most likely come from non white women and at worst it will simply be passive aggressive remarks, this is generally why white women love diversity so much

In the long run though, she will get redpilled. It's literally impossible to not get redpilled after living in a diverse city long enough

Forget about her....she is going to be fucking different dudes every weekend, most of them niggers. If your family is lucky, after she had her fill of nigger cum she will marry a nice white guy

I don't think most people that bought them intended for them to roam free, considering they were engaging in a slave trade and kind of fought a war to continue keeping them enslaved, and after losing that war many joined vigilante groups to suppress and terrorize the newly freed niggers