Gays can be changed

Gays can be changed.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7lxdWxTFyw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lesbians are worse than gay men. Rachel Maddow, Ellen Degenerate, the works.

Prove me wrong.

interesting. bump

No, lesbians can be changed. I you're a gay dude and suck cocks in high school, you'll be gay for the rest of your life. If you come out as a lesbian in college, you're either a lesbian or going through a phase that you'll be really embarrassed about in ten years.

>Rachel Maddow
What's so bad about her? I watched her stuff this entire summer, she completely ignores all these modern talking points.

It's not exactly high brow show of best examples, but it differs from CNN and Fox News ooga booga simplicity.

Wow thats actually kind of touching

Women always chase the most convenient route to the most resources. Each and every dyke on this planet would go straight for a dude that would pay their way through life.

There's a lesbian girl at my work who always talks about how she can set the other women up with sugar daddies if they want.

>What's so bad about her?
She is a sjw jew dyke

It's best if you get them to figure out they are actually bi.. Then you can go pussy hunting together.
Not much is better than getting the back of your nutsack nibbled and licked as you're pumping a load into the others pussy.

These bullshit hard lines and nerd ass either/or type thinking is why most of you are frustrated virgins.

Gays should probably just become traps desu

It has nothing to do with that
She strung me along too many times and wouldn't even call me, then she cheated
It's never happening, move on

Being a total degenerate is going to become so mainstream that youngsters will turn to religion again to feel special and hipster.

t. roastie

Report her to bolice for pimping imo

That's only a part of it. People are slowly waking up and realizing what living like a slut for 15+ years causes. The change will be rapid and it will happen soon

Women are just more prone to mistake their sexual preference because ther dumb.

quiet, you finnish beast! everyone, listen to what these finnish "people" have tried so hard to hide from you! their goblinic chants and rhythms! listen cautiously. it is very dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=Sj6QsI2AwdE

I didn't know there were Liberal Russian bots.

jewish horse shit

In have dated chicks that werent even bi they just liked to brag to all the girls about the sweet dicking they were getting from me and instinctually wanted to share to make friends and also make me happier than other girls would be willing to.

Bi chicks I have dated would operate differently, they would just pull a chick on their own, make out with her, and bring her to me. I wasnt the middle of the intereraction then, the new girl was.

t. broke manlet who defied the odds and scored rich kinky party girls

of course they can, user

Quick which one is Rachel Maddow and which one is another no-talent jewish actor benefitting from tribal nepotism.

5 seconds in and I'm done.

Whatever you're trying to get to, it's not worth the ear/eye cancer.

She is just a degenerate who doesnt want hetero women to be happy so she is trying to lead them down a dark road.

Lesbians all have this game/kink of converting miserable hetero women. Its why they demonize men, it helps them get new pussy.

I dated a couple bi chicks. They were completely nuts.

Bonus: They didn't rode the cock carousel in the teenage years

She's Italian and went to a Roman Catholic school, Italians looks like shit, mate. You called them guineas once and lynched on trees.

>I vote Republican
No proof she's partisan, ironically. Half of your country is registered as independents and the shit is growing.

I'd hate to be the guy she ended up with

homosexuality is caused by trauma, particularly childhood trauma and specifically sexual abuse. women who have bad experiences with men, they are raped, abused, whatever will turn to homosexuality. most openly homosexual men were molested by men or boys in their lives.

Shes a jew dumbass.

don't all teenage girls do this, just like a normal teenage boys will try to get lots of pussy

I called them guineas and lynched them? When? I must have been drunk, I dont remember this.

Of course her name is Emily.

>15 y.o. girl thinks she knows Christ because her "backwoods" prod church teachings about nice kind jesus who never wanted a problem with anybody
HAH, she belongs on a cross.

The tattoo on my cock says "This Machine Cures Feminists."

noice. everybody is at least bi. just like her. gay and straight are fake. bisexuals and maybe even gays were in bible. were not pagan whore sodomites who were offered pussies. and were not reptile worshipping reprobates either. they were blessed

Yoooooo

that's not her message. your picture is wrong as fuck. i come to bring a sword means divisions in families to stick up for Christ. not a literal sword. he hurt nobody even during the temple money changers thing. i dont need to read the rest of religious right wing jew memes from the worst board on the site. this place has killed the planet

There is also a correlation between having an overbearing mother and becoming gay

We're hitting persuasion levels that shouldn't be achievable

Not all, only degenerate ones. Indoctrinated by kikery that would be most nowadays

not everyone is at least gay or bi, faggot. liking dick in your ass is defying the natural order. you are a faggot and should be ashamed of it.

muh dick cigars muh tooth pussies. youre androphobes. little skank bitches

She's going for the Ruby Rose lesbian fuccboi look. It's trendy now. Once Ruby Rose is out of style and feminists give up on advocating LGB rights, the fakers will go away.

this isnt true

missed the gay swans thread from earlier i see. the one that said those couplings raise better young because two males can defend a larger territory. muh appeal to nature fallacy. you invented all sins and all deaths you jackass

Did anyone ever explain why lesbians cut their hair short?

why are you fat. why not use a turkey baster and stop crying about men and women? dissonant tranny

It's called growing out of stupid "fuck authority" phases

Fucking trips of truth right here. People accepted this as truth years ago. Why is it being memory holed now?

Oh here is the typical faggot who fetishizes converting straight guys and tells himself everybody is a little gay like him.

you created israel

Anything to make themselves less attractive to men and more attractive to women.

go fuck your mothers

women like women and chocolate though

This makes me even more distrustful towards women.

they can defend a larger territory but they literally cannot produce offspring. if there really was an evolutionary advantage why don't they all so this? also appealing to biological reality isn't a falacy, and sexuality isn't a social construct faggot

Sexually traumatized by a man/boy in thr past and want to be unatttractive to males. Same reason why many get fat.

Why would a lesbian want to be attractive to a woman who is into men?

you just fucked yourself over. i dont really care about a faceless fat fuck. blow me. none of what you said made any sense. you lose. we outbreed you. there's many ways to reproduce. yours blew us out of the garden

To liken themselves more to the superior male sex

>this place has killed the planet
lmao
>a 2000 year old man who preached against immorality would support me wanting to grind my cooter on another girl and get married and be respected the same as actual man/woman couples
fuck off, don't use my religion to push your anti-religious message. God hates you all.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ted Cruz's lovechild with Rachel Maddow is surprisingly handsome.

Celebrities do it. It's trendy and lesbians believe that being masculine will somehow help them get a girlfriend. Unfortunately, most prefer feminine women for the same reason that men do. Well, if they're not plagued with daddy issues.

>she completely ignores all these modern talking points.
I loved the election night video of her and TYT

all homosexuals should be sterilized and then sent to labor camps

Male swans dont fuck eachother retard its a strategy for securing a food source like a pond too big for one to patrol. ZikAIDS is eating your brain

Lesbian couples usually are between a dyke (wants to be a man) lesbo and an otherwise normal looking lesbo. Thus chopping off hair and acting manly sates a normal looking lesbos inner attraction to maleness.

ruth and naomi were compared to adam and eve. king david was bi and killed nephilim. all you do on the other hand is breed them. born eunuchs. the centurion. the 144K and their no defilement by pussies. all seeing eye is a "divine" vagina. jews are a womany religion. the jew star means penis vagina. jewnald the antichrist is all about this shit. where did He rail against degeneracy? only your own. in the synagogue of satan. stupid pharisee fuck. gays help you lay pussy. go do it whiny womany fuck

She still craves pussy. Rest assured. All women are 3 drinks from bisexuality anyway. Bisexual women are totally normal.

truvada
that word was invented in 1885. image and likeness. xq28 gene. slitrk 5 and slitrk 6 genes. find a hobby elliot shimon

Lesbians don't exist user

Wanting to be a man makes you transgender, not a lesbian. Are half of lesbians really transgender?

your comments are becoming gradually more incoherent

>looks at lesbian abuse statistics.

They are also really good at beating women

your pussy hat is blocking your eyes and ears. nice arguments. you should have went thru each sentence i said and greentexted specific rebuttals. you couldnt. oh well. this is because youre shit. and full of it

>ruth and naomi were compared to adam and eve. king david was bi and killed nephilim. all you do on the other hand is breed them. born eunuchs. the centurion. the 144K and their no defilement by pussies. all seeing eye is a "divine" vagina. jews are a womany religion. the jew star means penis vagina. jewnald the antichrist is all about this shit. where did He rail against degeneracy? only your own. in the synagogue of satan. stupid pharisee fuck. gays help you lay pussy. go do it whiny womany fuck

Complete and utter Jewfag meltdown! LMAO get in here and laugh

>hates Bible
>calls me a jew

BROTHER I SWEAR you are onto something
Ive known 2 lesbians in my art school (I was 16 give me a break) and they were both called Emilie (frenchified emily)
HOW BROTHER
HOW's this possible ? Explain

I've never met a lesbian who was actually lesbian. They're just girls that play around and have never had a dick in them. It's not hard to flip one.

No it's not that they're transgender it's a very complicated basically even lesbo women are still attracted to masculine qualities and some women have such penis envy that they actually act masculine (dykes) thus a dyke and an otherwise normal looking lesbo form a lesbo relationship.

>you should have went thru each sentence i said and greentexted specific rebuttals.

>born eunuchs. the centurion. the 144K and their no defilement by pussies.

>you couldn't
you're right, I don't speak heebtard.

ok hooknosed shylock. done sucking on baby dicks yet and doing blood libel?

>thread is about bible
>somebody lies about it
>i respond and dont
>same people then claim they cant speak the languages

beautiful testimony. I'd love to marry an ex-lesbian Christian qt3.14.

>biological imperative is to put dick in vagoo to make offspring to continue your bloodline
>because humans aren't perfect, sometimes instead of dick in vagoo some people want dick in bum
>this is a sexual fetish
>some humans now warp their entire identity, the frame through which they see the world, etc around this one singular sexual fetish
>everyone else is supposed to accept this degenerative fetish identity
no.jpg

Girls sexually traumatized by a male are scared of men and attracted to women. Except the ones that become uber cock carousels.

Yet boys sexually traumatized by a male become attractes to males and repulsed by women? Then that means they liked it and are actually gay.

None of this makes sense.

>dont eat this
>woman fucks satan immediately and dies and kills her new adamic husband and they both cover their tits
>no marriages in heaven
>use pagan cakes and rings
>ACCEPT MEEEEE and my tuna casserole dont you love drinking periods?

Why are faggots mostly mentally ill nitwits like this fag.

I'm a girl. I look, dress and behave like a man, but deep inside I'm a girl, because I feel like one. I'm a lesbian (i love girls), and I don't want to take hormones, I don't want to get a surgery, I just don't understand why would i want to do it. I'm enough of a girl the way I am.
The sad thing is, they told me if I want to change sex in my passport, I have to get a surgery. It's cruel to make me do it. But I hear in America you don't need a surgery, you just need some document from your therapist which says you're a girl. So I guess I'm moving to America to do it.

those were his theories. you keep backing them up. i hate the goy. you worship him and his tooth pussies. jump off a bridge

Muh cummies, gas yourself you degenerate

>6. The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

why do you bottle queefs and your own farts? your shit is terrible. fuck your hugbox you protocols rabbi

That dyke from the Emily's List commercials, girls are very impressionable.

More like gays can (and should) be hanged

>What is signaling?

lol imagine being this deluded